Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Someone finally score for Chel$ki after coming from the bench in the 82nd min in a 3-0 Win over Waste Ham
    it's about time....hope he'll score more against man u
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

it's about time....hope he'll score more against man u
    we all hope so too!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    Thanks for the link, naheuy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ok thank you!!

by the way, this is likely the last adidas jersey hor?
    There will be a new 3rd Kit too. I remember saw it on the LFC site but forgot the launch date. Every year there is a new Away n 3rd kit de, only the RED stays for 2 season. So 2012/13 Season will be the Warrior de but their logo CMI Do note that even we don't get to Europe we will still have a 3rd kit.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

ok thank you!!

by the way, this is likely the last adidas jersey hor?
    There will be a new 3rd Kit too. I remember saw it on the LFC site but forgot the launch date. Every year there is a new Away n 3rd kit de, only the RED stays for 2 season. So 2012/13 Season will be the Warrior de but their logo CMI Do note that even we don't get to Europe we will still have a 3rd kit.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Order online can get the EPL(GBP6) n Numbers (GBP14) too. They send by DHL. 1st batch gets free EPL patch and numbers free. Now the promo is the free items. I should order it early to save the 20 pounds... S$42...
    Last edited by airfins; 24th April 2011 at 11:48 PM.

hongkanz liao!! gooners down by a goal!!!

ok boss, keep us updated.

ok boss, keep us updated.

They should change nam to goners

sturridge looks to be a pretty useful striker....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

To those who wants to buy from the official LFC site mk sure you email your intention with your Latest bill with name and Address to them 1st so they can clear your credit card. The email address is at the bottom page. They reply pretty fast during their working hours. They might reject Credit Card from Asia as it has a high fraud rate here. last time I tried 2 time and both got rejected. The bank deducted $$ and returned $$ twice and in the process I lost the exchange rate on buying and selling the Pounds, a total of 12 Pound !!! Once your card is clear use the same card and email address and you can use shop for the rest of your life many many Home, Away 3rd kit Get ready soon as I am sure we are gonna get the NO.19,20,21.... very very soon

*Liverpool FC Customer Services <Storeorders@liverpoolfc.tv>
    The reply to me.....
    Please can you forward a copy of a recent utility bill as proof of your details? This will need to show your name and address. We have several Security Checks that need to be carried out at the warehouse and if they do not match the order will be rejected. We just need to confirm your details are correct and then we can look into allowing your next order to go through.

Please either send it as an attachment email or fax it to 0044 151 4436338.

I apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

We hope that this answers your enquiry, however if we can help you further please contact us by email or by phone on 08448004239 and select the “existing queries” option.

Thank you for your continued support of Liverpool Football Club

To those who wants to buy from the official LFC site mk sure you email your intention with your Latest bill with name and Address to them 1st so they can clear your credit card. The email address is at the bottom page. They reply pretty fast during their working hours. They might reject Credit Card from Asia as it has a high fraud rate here. last time I tried 2 time and both got rejected. The bank deducted $$ and returned $$ twice and in the process I lost the exchange rate on buying and selling the Pounds, a total of 12 Pound !!! Once your card is clear use the same card and email address and you can use shop for the rest of your life many many Home, Away 3rd kit Get ready soon as I am sure we are gonna get the NO.19,20,21.... very very soon

*Liverpool FC Customer Services <Storeorders@liverpoolfc.tv>
    The reply to me.....
    Please can you forward a copy of a recent utility bill as proof of your details? This will need to show your name and address. We have several Security Checks that need to be carried out at the warehouse and if they do not match the order will be rejected. We just need to confirm your details are correct and then we can look into allowing your next order to go through.

Please either send it as an attachment email or fax it to 0044 151 4436338.

I apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

We hope that this answers your enquiry, however if we can help you further please contact us by email or by phone on 08448004239 and select the “existing queries” option.

Thank you for your continued support of Liverpool Football Club
    wa, so mafan one ah!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

wa, so mafan one ah!
    I am willing to help place orders. Anyone keen to buy the away kit please pm me. I need $50 deposit in case Kenna pilot. Once goods arrive, we can meet at cityhall or orchard mrt to collect goods.

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg

I am willing to help place orders. Anyone keen to buy the away kit please pm me. I need $50 deposit in case Kenna pilot. Once goods arrive, we can meet at cityhall or orchard mrt to collect goods.
    waseh! huat ah! btw, wats the 'freebies'?

Looks like EPL down to manure and chel$ki
    Goners is gone

We now need Torres to start scoring

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy
    Looks like EPL down to manure and chel$ki
    Goners is gone

We now need Torres to start scoring
    go torreski!

go torreski!

Stupid Gunners, now we left with the prospect of either seeing Manure lift the trophy and overtake us with number 19, or seeing Toreski lift the trophy and laugh at us....

too busy too predict score and watch the game......

anyway, i dream of liverpool getting 5th place and saw chelsea crowning champions.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

Stupid Gunners, now we left with the prospect of either seeing Manure lift the trophy and overtake us with number 19, or seeing Toreski lift the trophy and laugh at us....
    Haha dont worry la, one trophy is easier to overtake than the 18 they took!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography