Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    hi, anyone wanna pre-order the new away kit from LFC online store and share shipping? Shipping is GBP15 fixed regardless of number of items. Promo now is foc scarve, cap, and bag!
    wats the damage in Sing dollar?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Someone finally score for Chel$ki after coming from the bench in the 82nd min in a 3-0 Win over Waste Ham
    waaa! now so sad ah, tio relegate to the bench!!! kekekeke

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    CheeseCake you are .... no words to describe...simply AWESOME like that also let you kana 5-0
    i am the kelong!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    5 hot goals!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wats the damage in Sing dollar?
    if we can get 3 orders, each shirt will costs ard 50GBP (shirt: 45GBP + shipping: 5GBP), approx. $105 (depending on forex). It is definitely more expensive than buying in SG where we can get 1 jersey for ard $80 at queensway. The only advantages are the foc items. Are they worth the extra $25 or so?

Later I go Adidas shop and check if they have the same pre-order offer and report back here. If got, then more worth to pay RRP $99 and get in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    if we can get 3 orders, each shirt will costs ard 50GBP (shirt: 45GBP + shipping: 5GBP), approx. $105 (depending on forex). It is definitely more expensive than buying in SG where we can get 1 jersey for ard $80 at queensway. The only advantages are the foc items. Are they worth the extra $25 or so?

Later I go Adidas shop and check if they have the same pre-order offer and report back here. If got, then more worth to pay RRP $99 and get in Singapore.
    ok thank you!!

by the way, this is likely the last adidas jersey hor?

TMD
    Manure kio sai win 1-0, almost full page report on ST
    Our 5-0 win small small column in one corner

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    TMD
    Manure kio sai win 1-0, almost full page report on ST
    Our 5-0 win small small column in one corner
    of cos la. the SPH sold their soul to the red devil liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

of cos la. the SPH sold their soul to the red devil liao.
    Red devil, white devil. Trying to represent huh, they all?
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

ok thank you!!

by the way, this is likely the last adidas jersey hor?
    Yeah man, likely last adidas jersey. Always, I personally think adidas jersey quality sux compared to Nike. Hope the Warrior brand quality is better.

I jus asked the salesperson at adidas vivo city, no pre-order promo for LFC new away kit.

Ok, anyone keen to share order from LFC online store? Max order is 3 shirts in order to keep it below $400 GST threshold.

Let manure win the epl lah...we've been holding onto the title of the best club in england for so long it seems no challenge anymore...maybe after they up the bar we will rise to the challenge...

Anyway,i see some similarities between our current team to that of manure when they 1st started under saf...lots of youngsters coming into the team...
    Last edited by roDz; 24th April 2011 at 11:53 AM.

Let manure win the epl lah...we've been holding onto the title of the best club in england for so long it seems no challenge anymore...maybe after they up the bar we will rise to the challenge...

Anyway,i see some similarities between our current team to that of manure when they 1st started under saf...lots of youngsters coming into the team...

Bro Rodz celebrating the 5 goals by posting same message 5 times!

Booker T in disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

Booker T in disguise!
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Video removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Video removed?
    http://www.footytube.com/video/liver...?ref=wv_relbox

something i found!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

Booker T in disguise!
    once for each goal scored mah..
    tks bro rodz for his contribution 2 e goals, hope he does not end up on the chelsea bench with a similiar fate to torres.
    altho we better not ask how many gees did cc put on to mark the occasion..

and juz an observation: everytime u press Submit Reply, dun have to press again even if it returns error.
    reopen the thread in another window, u usualy see that the post have gotten thru.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast