Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would this be considered stealing?

Default Re: Would this be considered stealing?

Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    never. Why would u touch or kiss a woman before u marry her? It's outraging the modesty of a woman. It's in the law, go read up before u make another silly assumption.
    salute! can i interest you in my amazing collection of lenses then? you don't have to see them. no pictures as well. just give me $10,000 and i'll send them to you assuredly

Just go through the procedure.

Select -> pay -> and it is yours. You can do anything with it

Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    never. Why would u touch or kiss a woman before u marry her? It's outraging the modesty of a woman. It's in the law, go read up before u make another silly assumption.
    Not too sure if you are being plain sarcastic or just simply exhibiting symptoms of pure idiotism. If it's the former, it clearly isn't getting your point across.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Not too sure if you are being plain sarcastic or just simply exhibiting symptoms of pure idiotism. If it's the former, it clearly isn't getting your point across.
    relax bro. not the first time this person said things that are totally out of context and make no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    u r probably exhibiting symptoms of pure idiotism if u thought that was not meant to be sarcastic. Not getting the point is your problem, not mine.
    Last edited by lancey; 9th May 2011 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    relax bro. not the first time this person said things that are totally out of context and make no sense at all.
    right..so u have been following?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123