Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SFW04-'Live' studio photo shoots

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    Primarily to verify if Wee Khim was present at one or more of the sessions, as reported in the media as I had quoted it from the press in my initial posting.

By the way, there is no must/need to know.
    Thanks.....

I was called up by the organiser of SFW'04 at M.W, to help them for the shoot on the 22nd both session and the 29th 2nd session.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by reignman77
    Thanks.....

I was called up by the organiser of SFW'04 at M.W, to help them for the shoot on the 22nd both session and the 29th 2nd session.
    I assumed that you turned up and did shot as photographer at the three sessions. Thank you for taking the trouble to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    I assumed that you turned up and did shot as photographer at the three sessions. Thank you for taking the trouble to respond.
    some of my friends were there watching me doing the demo and is on this forum also... they asked me to show myself and end the quries of most of u guys around.....

as for who are the other photographers, i have no idea...... that's all i can do....
    Last edited by reignman77; 6th September 2004 at 11:40 PM.

so who was the photographers there? I'm not sure if it is worth the time to go next time they try to do something like this again. It is one thing to get Wee Khim to shoot but quite another if it is somebody else. People go because of the photographer, they want to see him in action and hopefully try to learn something from him or get a chance to talk to him. But than again, alot of people go because of the models. If these are the people the org. are trying to target, than next time, don't need to say who is shooting just say "ferr model shoot".

Sorry, the last line should read as "Free Model Shoot"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234