Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 67

Thread: Its a boring night.

  1. #41
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    150-500 is one of the most affordable super tele zooms around.. Great for birds and snipe on good looking hunks (for you), if you get my drift...
    Quote Originally Posted by FuraCelest View Post
    Gosh. Snipe eh lol. I rather bring one home haha!! It would be interesting if one of them actually asks me out lol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FuraCelest View Post
    Yikes!! Its beautiful but it scared the creeps out of me lol!! Fura is afraid of bugs. Do not show her bugs lol!! But i can deal with butterflies lol! And that whats macro means.
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    SDW is looking for a cougar now... If you qualify, please apply with an updated CV, vital stats and recent photo attached... Successful candidate will be notified with a hot date in tow...
    ... FuraCelest is not a male?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  2. #42
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    haha you compound eyes lover. HAHAHA. now if only sony came up with a DSLR with really clean images at ISO400 and i'll be all set. don't really like shining light at the bugs. HAHA
    Bro, no point fighting the dark side... The force is too strong! Together we rule the Galaxy... btw, I'm not your limpeh...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 16th April 2011 at 11:43 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #43
    Member FuraCelest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    SDW is looking for a cougar now... If you qualify, please apply with an updated CV, vital stats and recent photo attached... Successful candidate will be notified with a hot date in tow...
    Lol what?? Hahaha. Im gonna write one asap lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha that's why you should shoot more macro to overcome your fears!!
    I think im gonna freak out more than i get shots lol!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    You can literally hear the Dragonfly say: "Got cotton candy?"...
    Lol what? Hahaha. Of all things its cotton candy lol.

  4. #44
    Member FuraCelest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    ... FuraCelest is not a male?
    Well i can be a male or female, what ever you want me to be lol.

  5. #45
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuraCelest View Post
    Well i can be a male or female, what ever you want me to be lol.
    wah... then i will have to upgrade to bi-sexual... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #46
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Topic is getting too rich for my blood... anyway gotta go sleep now - had a great fun day today shooting a lot of different things. You peeps stay young and late into the night.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #47
    Member FuraCelest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    wah... then i will have to upgrade to bi-sexual... LOL
    Well whatever that makes you happy aite

  8. #48
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    wow... come join me for IR shoot outing with the IR group
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #49
    Member FuraCelest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    wow... come join me for IR shoot outing with the IR group
    Oh whats an IR shoot?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten
    Topic is getting too rich for my blood... anyway gotta go sleep now - had a great fun day today shooting a lot of different things. You peeps stay young and late into the night.
    Nights yo!! You still young aite

  10. #50

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha I have compound eyes fetish mah Haha you so caring, then shoot natural light or its time to switch over to the dark side
    HA. that's why i bought the light sphere... and gonna DIY some ringlights

  11. #51

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro, no point fighting the dark side... The force is too strong! Together we rule the Galaxy... btw, I'm not your limpeh...
    gonna buy the new Sony FF next year... for the AF CZ glass. and possibly.. if i still have cash.. a D3s for macro

  12. #52

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    HA. that's why i bought the light sphere... and gonna DIY some ringlights
    Haha macro need to DIY a lot of things. If you want to know about the materials for making diffuser can ask Avon or me.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuraCelest View Post
    Oh whats an IR shoot?



    Nights yo!! You still young aite
    IR is poison!! You will end up buying another body!!

  14. #54
    Member FuraCelest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    IR is poison!! You will end up buying another body!!
    And what is IR lol. And my d90 body is already enough damage for this month lol!

  15. #55
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    IR is poison!! You will end up buying another body!!
    and in Japanese terms, it may jolly well mean something else... haha

    HOT IR filters...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #56

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    and in Japanese terms, it may jolly well mean something else... haha

    HOT IR filters...
    Me no understand IR in Japan, can explain?

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha go night macro, can just start of with raynox, $100 cheap cheap

    Wow,night macro.At where.So late,liao.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    LOL saw how you guys did it... but i'm looking towards a more complete set-up HAHA. BBB

  19. #59

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Wow,night macro.At where.So late,liao.
    Still early lah, sometimes we shoot till 3am Anywhere also can, as long as got bugs

  20. #60

    Default Re: Its a boring night.

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL saw how you guys did it... but i'm looking towards a more complete set-up HAHA. BBB
    Do I smell a macro ring flash?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •