Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

GRAH. i can't believe i got arrowed to shoot for my company's Annual Meeting and they want the pictures tomorrow. DARN.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    GRAH. i can't believe i got arrowed to shoot for my company's Annual Meeting and they want the pictures tomorrow. DARN.
    lol. You just finished shooting it ah. Or is the meeting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    Hahaha never tell your workplace what is your hobby esp when it's something that they can make use of

it was on friday morning to late afternoon, but i had no time on friday or yesterday to do it. working the whole day LOL! and woke up at 3pm HAHAHA today.

so tomorrow morning they need the pictures boooooooooo

it was on friday morning to late afternoon, but i had no time on friday or yesterday to do it. working the whole day LOL! and woke up at 3pm HAHAHA today.

pia lor, if you have a software like Lightroom, within 30 min to an hour (or slightly longer) can PP one whole event one (depending on how many shots you shoot, usually I average around 500/600 per event, upwards to around 800 shots)

I have a sale meeting tmr and my reports aren't out yet.. Still stoning. Don't feel like doing anything. Lol. PPing my pictures from yesterday. Hahaha

Wahhh! For $15 I get a raynox with box and sponge! Kewl. Hehehe
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post

Nah, $15 you get the box of the Raynox and the sponge, no Raynox for you

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    pia lor, if you have a software like Lightroom, within 30 min to an hour (or slightly longer) can PP one whole event one (depending on how many shots you shoot, usually I average around 500/600 per event, upwards to around 800 shots)
    no LR, and the lighting conditions are different throughout the whole ballroom. even the lighting is differently colored. HEADACHE.

I have a sale meeting tmr and my reports aren't out yet.. Still stoning. Don't feel like doing anything. Lol. PPing my pictures from yesterday. Hahaha

i thought you had a raynox? LOL

i thought you had a raynox? LOL
    Getting it for my sister. Lol.

So brad, still selling or not?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Getting it for my sister. Lol.

So brad, still selling or not?
    Yes, selling if you quote me something more realistic lol

Anyway kei you should have shot RAW, white balance no problem one. If you shot in JPEG still can, just that if it's off by too much then bo bian already.

Anyway kei you should have shot RAW, white balance no problem one. If you shot in JPEG still can, just that if it's off by too much then bo bian already.
    yea i'm shooting in RAW. HAHA which is a headache to edit because of the amount of awards given out. all i'm tweaking is the white balance. shall refrain from vulgarities... for the person who chose a place with inconsistent colored lighting and brightness GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blog Entries

yea i'm shooting in RAW. HAHA which is a headache to edit because of the amount of awards given out. all i'm tweaking is the white balance. shall refrain from vulgarities... for the person who chose a place with inconsistent colored lighting and brightness GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    LOL use the lightroom, set everything to daylight and dun care color cast. if they ask, say its "ambient lighting. only pros do it" and smoke ur way through.

or on the other hand, shoot like crap, pass them crap and be happy they will never sabo u again

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    LOL use the lightroom, set everything to daylight and dun care color cast. if they ask, say its "ambient lighting. only pros do it" and smoke ur way through.

or on the other hand, shoot like crap, pass them crap and be happy they will never sabo u again
    oh. that'll almost guarantee that i'll be outta a job HAHAHAHA.

Do the shots have a neutral area (grey, white or black colour)? If they do, your life is much easier. Just use the white balance selector tool, click that area, boom ur done

Do the shots have a neutral area (grey, white or black colour)? If they do, your life is much easier. Just use the white balance selector tool, click that area, boom ur done
    not so easy. HAHAHA. the Image Data Converter i got with my camera SUCKS. the WB is always off. i feel like strangling the software creator. i'm always manually tweaking the WB

not so easy. HAHAHA. the Image Data Converter i got with my camera SUCKS. the WB is always off. i feel like strangling the software creator. i'm always manually tweaking the WB
    Download lightroom trial and use it lor, 30 days free for you to use.

Aiyah put in lightroom and auto tone everything, then just give.

Actually your problems would have been solved if you are using this software http://www.phaseone.com/4/
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

haha nevermind. almost completed. DARN.

i'm considering downloading the p*****d software HAHAHA. but i'll wait for my brother to do it...then i'll leech from him

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Aiyah put in lightroom and auto tone everything, then just give.
    Aiyo, how hard is it to use WB selector tool, even 500 shots also won't take that long. Maybe auto tone for the exposure (does it do that? I'm not sure), then use WB selector tool. Like select a white wall or something, or the award cert or something (if it's not white or grey then just look somewhere for something of a neutral colour)

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast