Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 967

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

  1. #761

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    heineken. $2.90 for a can... for a 24hours minimart, that's really cheap!
    The one behind block 454?

  2. #762
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    The one behind block 454?
    serious anot?

    la dat then the next night macro we drink thereafter!

    got Guinness Stout boh!?

    *slurp
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #763

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    serious anot?

    la dat then the next night macro we drink thereafter!

    got Guinness Stout boh!?

    *slurp
    That's the only minimart which I know there haha

  4. #764

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    where... WHERE is that minimart????
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    The one behind block 454?
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    serious anot?

    la dat then the next night macro we drink thereafter!

    got Guinness Stout boh!?

    *slurp
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    That's the only minimart which I know there haha
    yup! and it's now 24HRS! hahahaha!

  5. #765
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Time to have a good sleep.... Only slept 3 hours yesterday then go morning macro liao... ROFL

    A Bloody WARM good nite!

  6. #766
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Good morning!!!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...m-2.8-Di-Macro

    Cross posting everywhere.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #767
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Good morning!!!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...m-2.8-Di-Macro

    Cross posting everywhere.
    Good morning everyone!

    Bon Bon BBB it!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  8. #768

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Good morning everyone!

    Bon Bon BBB it!
    Yes, she is just awaiting our confirmation that she should get it, so we must all support her and encourage her to buy it

  9. #769

    Default

    Hmm but she alr has one

  10. #770

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hmm but she alr has one
    She could use a second one

  11. #771
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    She could use a second one
    Mounted on top of another, the tamron 90mm macro automatically converts itself into the tamron 180mm macro. On special occasions, it morphs into the legendary mpe65. How this happens, however, remains a mystery. Spokespersons from both canon and tamron have declined to comment.

    By the time you finish reading all that, I would have wasted at least a minute of your time.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #772

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Mounted on top of another, the tamron 90mm macro automatically converts itself into the tamron 180mm macro. On special occasions, it morphs into the legendary mpe65. How this happens, however, remains a mystery. Spokespersons from both canon and tamron have declined to comment.

    By the time you finish reading all that, I would have wasted at least a minute of your time.
    See you want it so much, just go get it already!

  13. #773
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post

    A Bloody WARM good nite!
    Good to see you are active in the night.

  14. #774
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    heineken. $2.90 for a can... for a 24hours minimart, that's really cheap!
    Good idea to buy more and bring to school to drink.

  15. #775
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    Good idea to buy more and bring to school to drink.
    Why are you encouraging underaged alcoholism?!?? I thought you're supposed to be a role model?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  16. #776

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Anyway, guys, funny video for ya'll to laugh at:


  17. #777
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Why are you encouraging underaged alcoholism?!?? I thought you're supposed to be a role model?
    They need to forget their problems.

  18. #778
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    They need to forget their problems.
    You should counsel them, since Dr Ang will be unavailable for the next few weeks.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  19. #779

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    You should counsel them, since Dr Ang will be unavailable for the next few weeks.
    Well Singapore is a very stressful place, according to him

  20. #780
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    Well Singapore is a very stressful place, according to him
    Which is why I still question my decision to come back. Lol lol
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •