Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 967

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!! (its raining raining.)

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha so romantic?
    Cause it's you, and me, and all other people and i don't know why, i can't take my eyes off of you. Hoooo! Randomers matchmaking agency

  2. #242
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    Cause it's you, and me, and all other people and i don't know why, i can't take my eyes off of you. Hoooo! Randomers matchmaking agency
    Yeah. With my dad? Ewww incest. No thanks. D:
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    Cause it's you, and me, and all other people and i don't know why, i can't take my eyes off of you. Hoooo! Randomers matchmaking agency
    Haha it's going to be a problem for "dad" if he is match made

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Yeah. With my dad? Ewww incest. No thanks. D:
    Why u ewwwwww......?

  5. #245

    Default

    My dear "son", am I that ugly?

    Y ur "mum" marry me & have "you"?

  6. #246

    Default

    I am sure Bon Bon eyes are not sharp, need to calibrate.

  7. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac
    My dear "son", am I that ugly?

    Y ur "mum" marry me & have "you"?
    Hahaha Bon Bon eyes have rear focusing issue, see you blur blur de that's why

  8. #248
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    I don't even know what to say..

    Dad you're scaring me!! :'(
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #249

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha Bon Bon eyes have rear focusing issue, see you blur blur de that's why
    Bonnie's eyes only focus on feet. Very shallow DOF.

  10. #250

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

    erm Bonnie you still haven't told me where you dug that hero thing out from

  11. #251
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    erm Bonnie you still haven't told me where you dug that hero thing out from
    Hehehehehehehehhehehe it was in a thread you posted in.. If you want a direct link you must give me your first born's feet..

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Bonnie's eyes only focus on feet. Very shallow DOF.
    Did you just call me SHALLOW??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #252

    Default

    Hmm I think wed morning I will go shoot at Venus till 11am then go home

  13. #253

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Did you just call me SHALLOW??
    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Hehehehehehehehhehehe it was in a thread you posted in.. If you want a direct link you must give me your first born's feet..
    QED

  14. #254

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Hehehehehehehehhehehe it was in a thread you posted in.. If you want a direct link you must give me your first born's feet..
    i'm not Abraham, and you're not God and God did not ask for Abraham's firstborn's feet

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    QED

  15. #255
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    i'm not Abraham, and you're not God and God did not ask for Abraham's firstborn's feet

    I only asked for pictures.. !
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  16. #256

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I only asked for pictures.. !
    not mentioned buahahahaha

  17. #257

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    not mentioned buahahahaha
    HeBro is slowly turning eeeeeeeeevil. First is the laugh...

  18. #258

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 12!!( its raining raining.)

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    HeBro is slowly turning eeeeeeeeevil. First is the laugh...
    ok i shall change it to cute laughter then. heheheheheheheheh hahahahaha

  19. #259
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    ok i shall change it to cute laughter then. heheheheheheheheh hahahahaha
    *__* it's a tarp!! >__>
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  20. #260
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    *__* it's a tarp!! >__>
    It's not raep??? Lol

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •