Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC or MAC for Photoshop

Default Re: PC or MAC for Photoshop

Are you talking about the CPU or graphics?

Intel currently only has integrated graphics which is not very good for intensive gaming. AMD offers integrated and also dedicated graphics cards. The integrated version would be similar to Intel's offering in that it's not ideal for graphic intensive gaming.

i7 is a cpu and you can find them on PC and Mac.

Default Re: PC or MAC for Photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by MamboJambo View Post
    Thank you all for the advice.

Btw understand AMD perform better than Intel in Graphics but not Game. Intel chip set is better fir game. True?

Mac has I7, does pc have I7 as well?
    are u looking at gaming or editing? i think u need to make up your mind what the main purpose for the rig is. no point keep asking about this and that. it will be endless.

i7 is an intel processor. it can exist in both mac and pc and unless u going for the 12 core westmere mac pro, there is nothing you can't replicate at a cheaper price on a pc.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak

are u looking at gaming or editing? i think u need to make up your mind what the main purpose for the rig is. no point keep asking about this and that. it will be endless.

i7 is an intel processor. it can exist in both mac and pc and unless u going for the 12 core westmere mac pro, there is nothing you can't replicate at a cheaper price on a pc.
    Okay, noted. I am asking cos I am looking for something hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by MamboJambo

Okay, noted. I am asking cos I am looking for something hybrid.
    The only difference you need to take note is the graphics card that's all. Usually, the rest of the stuff is the more the merrier.
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12