Thread: Flexible Arm Clamp

Default Flexible Arm Clamp

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to where I could get the flexible arm and what was it actually called. You know... the flexible item that ended with a clamp. One end was fixed onto the tripod and another end was a clamp. It can be used to clamp a flash or to clamp a piece of leaf in place so that I can shoot macro.

I saw quite a few bros using it once, but never get a chance to ask them. Actually I don't mind DIY the clamp, but problem is when I ask the hardware store, no one seemed to know what a flexible arm is...

Default Re: Flexible Arm Clamp

Oh... the closest thing I can think of is the joby tripod... the flexible legs thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to where I could get the flexible arm and what was it actually called. You know... the flexible item that ended with a clamp. One end was fixed onto the tripod and another end was a clamp. It can be used to clamp a flash or to clamp a piece of leaf in place so that I can shoot macro.

I saw quite a few bros using it once, but never get a chance to ask them. Actually I don't mind DIY the clamp, but problem is when I ask the hardware store, no one seemed to know what a flexible arm is...
    Its called a Plamp, you can check it out at CP

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Its called a Plamp, you can check it out at CP
    Oh... thanks bro. Will have a look at CP soon. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Hi guys,

I remember seeing a wts post on the flexible arm here in cs asking $50.