Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

  1. #1

    Default enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

    hmm.. thinking of selling my d80 body and get d7000 body
    i have sigma 18-250, 10-20 and sb600 flashgun, are these also compatible with d7000? (stupid ques... )

    i would like to get a d7000 body and also one more sigma's 17-50 f2.8 by credit card installment, any recomm store? or can trade-in with my d80 body.. can advise me... thanks
    Last edited by averynkh; 13th April 2011 at 09:42 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by averynkh
    hmm.. thinking of selling my d80 body and get d7000 body
    i have sigma 18-250, 10-20 and sb600 flashgun, are these also compatible with d7000? (stupid ques... )

    i would like to get a d7000 body and also one more sigma's lens by credit card installment, any recomm store? or can trade-in with my d80 body.. can advise me... thanks
    I just upgraded from D80 some time ago as well. Whatever is on D80 is compatible for D7000, except maybe other than the cable release. You can try Cathay photo for the installment plan but why pay by credit card, you have to pay more and can't get the better deals

  3. #3
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

    if you buy by credit card instalments:
    1) not all stores offer this scheme
    2) the 'cost' of this scheme is worked into the selling price, ie you don't get the best price out there


    D80's value on 2nd hand market has fallen quite significantly since D7k's arrival (coz it becomes 2 generations old), but you can still sell it for the appropriate price on BnS. There will still be buyers.
    Exploring! :)

  4. #4

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

    hi guys, thanks for reply.... so i think i just get it without installment plan

    sorry ZerocoolAstra, so Bns is a store where i can trade in my d80?
    i couldnt get it from google... may i know the location?
    my desired selling price is $450<, bought it for about 4 years plus
    i still having about 34k shutter count, and still in good condition...
    Last edited by averynkh; 14th April 2011 at 10:55 AM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000


  6. #6

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by averynkh
    hi guys, thanks for reply.... so i think i just get it without installment plan

    sorry ZerocoolAstra, so Bns is a store where i can trade in my d80?
    i couldnt get it from google... may i know the location?
    my desired selling price is $450<, bought it for about 4 years plus
    i still having about 34k shutter count, and still in good condition...
    Haha you already found the BnS, it's the buy&sell section here on CS

  8. #8

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

    Quote Originally Posted by averynkh View Post
    oh i thought it is a store out there

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

    Quote Originally Posted by averynkh View Post
    oh i thought it is a store out there
    If BnS is buy & sell, the B & H is... Buy and Hold??

  10. #10

    Default

    Chose to keep my d80, keep it as backup camera. Just in case you need it, unless you really need the money.

  11. #11

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

    Let me warn u that all third party lenses until now can't support af for video in d7000. If that is important do consider.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default Re: enquiry regarding sell d80 and buy d7000

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega23 View Post
    Let me warn u that all third party lenses until now can't support af for video in d7000. If that is important do consider.
    ooo, i better warn my friends then.

  13. #13

    Default

    its still working but not AF? is that what u mean? i think thats still fine, im not really into video

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •