Thread: Mass sightings of UFOs.... but i just focus on the beautiful lights....

Default Mass sightings of UFOs.... but i just focus on the beautiful lights....

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: Mass sightings of UFOs.... but i just focus on the beautiful lights....

now all we need is Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to head over to Area 51 and fly an alien spacecraft to take down the mothership!

Default Re: Mass sightings of UFOs.... but i just focus on the beautiful lights....

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    now all we need is Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to head over to Area 51 and fly an alien spacecraft to take down the mothership!
    no, just Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to befriend all of them.. haha!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    no, just Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to befriend all of them.. haha!
    actually all we need is Captain Kirk to beam them elsewhere

too late... he was right http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7107207.ece

next year the 3 big UFO motherships are coming...

the military must have a few Space Battleships "Yamato" ready to defend earth... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Singapore you can't see much of the skies, too many bright lights around. But if you had travelled, you would know how beautiful and clear the skies are in other countries. Stars or whatever lights in the skies...totally prominent.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

a few years back, there were ufo sightings in singapore and kl...anyone remember?
    おれのflickrださ

quote :

they will wipe out those mojor cities so the human in smaller area can be easily managed. china will be 1st i guess. mang, these aliens are smart.

Last edited by ninelives; 13th April 2011 at 07:30 PM.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    quote :

they will wipe out those mojor cities so the human in smaller area can be easily managed. china will be 1st i guess. mang, these aliens are smart.

india, indonesia, brazil, russia, and usa also... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    a few years back, there were ufo sightings in singapore and kl...anyone remember?
    I remembered that.

The second day of the UFO sighting, CS Kopitiam was flooded with new nicks e.g. CaptainMar, MarGal, MarShooter, BigMar etc.

But that lasted only for 5 days.

They then disappeared.

I guess they have collected enough information about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

I guess they have collected enough information about me.
    why are you telling us you are a spy??
    Objection !!!

I remembered that.

The second day of the UFO sighting, CS Kopitiam was flooded with new nicks e.g. CaptainMar, MarGal, MarShooter, BigMar etc.

But that lasted only for 5 days.

They then disappeared.

I guess they have collected enough information about us.
    You mean the Starhub airship with the big "008" on the side? :P
    Alpha

A certain expert in Clubsnap recently claimed "that on the 8th - 13th April, Earth will experience something... ...approx. Singapore time 10AM" but all I read in the news was this.

Perhaps with "25th of December 2012" and Nibiru, which had been previously sent by Xenu, dictator of the Galactic Confederacy 75 million years ago on a collision course intercepting planet Earth, fast approaching. Scientologist's Operating Thetans will rise up and save us from impending doom and mass destruction.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 13th April 2011 at 09:13 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

oh yes. at 10am i was bored to death at a seminar on coffee brewing.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    oh yes. at 10am i was bored to death at a seminar on coffee brewing.
    and were there flying coffee cups' saucers hurling at the boring speaker(s)?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    why are you telling us you are a spy??
    They gave me this before saying goodbye:

They gave water before saying goodbye:
    oic

Video Missing

but do you know they were watching you while you were showering?
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    and were there flying coffee cups' saucers hurling at the boring speaker(s)?

LOL
    we threw Han Solo at them. he shot first