Thread: WTB Nikon D70

Default WTB Nikon D70

Hi

I am new to DSLR. Want to buy a Nikon D70. Can anyone help me with the following:

1. What attachments, CF Card, Flash should I buy for entry level? Any idea of an approximate cost? I am interested in Portrait, landscape & Nature.

2. Which shop will give me the best bargain?

Thanks in advance.
    Deb

Quote Originally Posted by Deb
    Hi

I am new to DSLR. Want to buy a Nikon D70. Can anyone help me with the following:

1. What attachments, CF Card, Flash should I buy for entry level? Any idea of an approximate cost? I am interested in Portrait, landscape & Nature.

Thanks in advance.
    Deb
    Hi Deb,

You might want to do a search in the Nikon Forum at Equipment Discussions Section or click HERE

Hope this helps

Hi

I think you better change ur topic Misleading.. lol.. I tot you wanted to buy something.

Anyway.. you'll probably need a CF card, depending on whether you wanna shoot RAW or JPEG, a good one to start at would be 512 if you're on a budget or 1GB if you dun mind spending a bit more.

I guess if you're just starting out, it might be good to use the built-in flash and the kit lens to see what you need in the future. For potraits probably a 50mm/f1.8? Landscape probably a wide angle, if the 18mm is not wide enuff fer you Proabably a Macro lens in the future for Nature?

I think most shops are selling around 2050 for a brand new set now.

Just start off with the kit lens, and see from there Just my 2 cents.

Happy shooting.

a 50mm prime and either sb600 or sb800 wif a good cf card and one spare batt would suffice....

Thanks a lot.

I'll probably go with kit lens, 512MB CF first. Might get a SB600 too.

Deb

Thanks a lot.

I'll probably go with kit lens, 512MB CF first. Might get a SB600 too.

Deb
    Hope you enjoy your shooting