Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 96

Thread: SEED 25th Aug 04

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    You describe me as if I'm a saint ...

    I'll try my best to share my passion in photography ... that is to network and have fun!

    Come come!
    Oh St Adam Goi.. tell mi.. what is Aperature har?

    so what time you reaching there? now 5days week liao.. shld be more free to shoot right?

  2. #62
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    Oh St Adam Goi.. tell mi.. what is Aperature har?

    so what time you reaching there? now 5days week liao.. shld be more free to shoot right?
    Yeah ... 5 day week! But not so soon leh ... there are still structural issues which the schools will need some time to adjust, IMHO.

    Yes I'm looking forward to the 5-day week and having more time to shoot with (and even at) jokers like you!
    Last edited by Adam Goi; 25th August 2004 at 02:57 PM.

  3. #63
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Yeah ... 5 day week! But not so soon leh ... there are still structural issues which the schools will need some time to adjust, IMHO.

    Yes I'm looking forward to the 5-day week and having more time to shoot with (and even at) jokers like you!
    Sir Goi...

    5 days week but still the same hours of work
    Time to shoot shoot shoot...

    Twen-D-Dee?

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Yeah ... 5 day week! But not so soon leh ... there are still structural issues which the schools will need some time to adjust, IMHO.

    Yes I'm looking forward to the 5-day week and having more time to shoot with (and even at) jokers like you!

    hehehe..good for you...

    more time more shooting...can?
    Last edited by rncw; 25th August 2004 at 03:41 PM.

  5. #65
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    more time more shooting...can?
    Much 'better' now ... phew!

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Much 'better' now ... phew!
    go go go!!!

  7. #67

    Default

    hmm... sounds like there's a few school teacher in here ah? receive an SMS asking if i'll be joining SEED today... still pondering who it was! And how did you get my number??
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    hmm... sounds like there's a few school teacher in here ah? receive an SMS asking if i'll be joining SEED today... still pondering who it was! And how did you get my number??
    cs got stalker liao
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    cs got stalker liao
    Are you sure you not the one?

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    cs got stalker liao
    Illustrious : Do u sometimes see flash outside ur windows?

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    Are you sure you not the one?
    Are you sure you not the one?


    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  12. #72
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    I hope all who attended SEED today had a eventful time; to date this is one of the most interesting one as we were treated to a wide array of works from B&W, portraiture, streetshoot and even underwater ones!

    Those who missed it today, aw ... but don't worry, there'll always be a next one ... in a fortnight's time!

  13. #73
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Yo guys.... how was yr seeding today...
    mi just came bk from KL..
    hope to join u all in nxt seeding...
    btw any1 goin to tomolo comex???

  14. #74

    Default

    Hi,

    Was glad to be there today.

    For those who want to know more about landscape photography..
    below is the link.. apologies I gave the wrong address just now.


    Luminous Landscape
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    It was my first SEED gathering. A good experience...esp for newbies who wish to see how the moderators look like. They r friendly bunch of ppls.

    Have a good chat with bluestrike and waisj and some fellow clubsnappers. Didn't manage to interact with some of the Clubsnappers..but hope after another few more rounds, can get more "upclose and personal" (Esp with female clubsnappers...keke)

    Thanks guys for making the day!

  16. #76
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    It was my first SEED gathering. A good experience...esp for newbies who wish to see how the moderators look like. They r friendly bunch of ppls.

    Have a good chat with bluestrike and waisj and some fellow clubsnappers. Didn't manage to interact with some of the Clubsnappers..but hope after another few more rounds, can get more "upclose and personal" (Esp with female clubsnappers...keke)

    Thanks guys for making the day!
    Yo manz..so did you manage to make it to your appointment?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Yo manz..so did you manage to make it to your appointment?
    yah was 1 hr late though supposed to meet him ard 9. He's just some1 who wanted to buy my spare phone. As a apology i gave him 10 bucks discount..keke

    Have a good time with u guys and totally forget abt the appointment....ha! Look fwd for the next gathering..wondering if it is on Friday would u guys consider a part 2?

  18. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    cs got stalker liao

    tat stalker must be blind!

    still dunno who's this guy/gal yet. if u see this can you pls send me a PM so that I can identify u?
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Moderators...please check!

  20. #80

    Default

    check wat?
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •