Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1007

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

  1. #541
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Oh buy Nikon... new model ?

  2. #542
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Andrew giving up photography.

  3. #543
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Andrew giving up photography.
    Why..? so wasted... oh.. his wife don't allow ?

  4. #544

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Andrew giving up photography.
    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Why..? so wasted... oh.. his wife don't allow ?
    Cos his wife found your XMM photo taken using Leica at the gathering.

  5. #545
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Cos his wife found your XMM photo taken using Leica at the gathering.
    Wa........ serious??? no la... dont think so...

  6. #546
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    unlce Yapster, I forgot to ask you.. For horizontal frames pano, can stitch in photoshop. but for vertical frames cannot. What do you use? PTgui ?

  7. #547

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa........ serious??? no la... dont think so...
    His leica was smashed to pieces.. That's why he only sell lenses.

  8. #548

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    unlce Yapster, I forgot to ask you.. For horizontal frames pano, can stitch in photoshop. but for vertical frames cannot. What do you use? PTgui ?
    I PM you.

  9. #549
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    His leica was smashed to pieces.. That's why he only sell lenses.
    Wa... so fierce... hehehehe.....

  10. #550

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa... so fierce... hehehehe.....
    He thrashed himself. Cos his wife is priority, photography is just a hobby.

    So he thrashed the most expensive item of the package.

  11. #551
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    He thrashed himself. Cos his wife is priority, photography is just a hobby.

    So he thrashed the most expensive item of the package.
    Ya, his wife wants the wedding dinner menu to have foie gras with truffles, .. birds nest as desert , hence Andrew has to sell sell sell for now

  12. #552

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Ya, his wife wants the wedding dinner menu to have foie gras with truffles, .. birds nest as desert , hence Andrew has to sell sell sell for now
    Faintz, not his wife la.

    It's Andrew himself who decided to give it all up.

    He wants to focus on the next GE.

  13. #553
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Faintz, not his wife la.

    It's Andrew himself who decided to give it all up.

    He wants to focus on the next GE.
    What GE ?

  14. #554
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    No choice lah, his big date is just a few day away.....going to next stage of life, photography is just a hobby. Can pick it up again once everything is more stable......

  15. #555
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No choice lah, his big date is just a few day away.....going to next stage of life, photography is just a hobby. Can pick it up again once everything is more stable......
    Yes, I agree. Next time sure have better camera and I think cheaper also...

  16. #556
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    What GE ?
    General Election.

    He wants to enter politics.

    Politics and photography don't mix.

  17. #557
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    unlce Yapster, I forgot to ask you.. For horizontal frames pano, can stitch in photoshop. but for vertical frames cannot. What do you use? PTgui ?
    I use a tall ladder shooting from the lowest step to the highest step then stitch them in PS.

  18. #558
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I use a tall ladder shooting from the lowest step to the highest step then stitch them in PS.
    so crazy one......

  19. #559
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXII

    Try vertical frames stitch in PTgui.. like it..

  20. #560
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    Why..? so wasted... oh.. his wife don't allow ?
    It is trend ma get married must sell all the gear.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •