Thread: PortFolio

Default PortFolio

Hi seniors,
    Want to know how to make a website to be ur portfolio i saw quite an amount of cs-ers who have website so wondering how to make a portfolio

Thanks alot
    Canon 5D mk III,Canon f2.8 L USM,Canon 24-70 f2.8 L USM

Default Re: PortFolio

If you are web design savvy, you can get your own domain, signup with a web host and design your own website
    or it you are not, you can engage web designers to set up one for you

cheaper alternatives would be just to use photo hosting sites like flickr, pbase, smugsmug, multiply etc.

I see lots of CSers like to use wix.com,but if you are willing to spend some money, you can use wordpress. Get a domain, get web hosting and get a portfolio theme/design your own and start uploading.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Inferno View Post
    I see lots of CSers like to use wix.com,but if you are willing to spend some money, you can use wordpress. Get a domain, get web hosting and get a portfolio theme/design your own and start uploading.
    Yes, wix is the cheapest alternative for portfolios. More like $0 I use it too.

It's easy to create and design your portfolio since it's interactive based. Domain wise, you'll have to stick it with for example: www.wix.com/DJsnap/Djsnap

This malaysian production company made their own website using wix, but paid money to use their own domain name. http://www.empayar.com.sg