Thread: Missing Pages!!!

Angry Missing Pages!!!

Just borrowed a couple of wildlife pictorial books from the library. I was enjoying looking at the wonderful pictures and interesting stories the photographers wrote on how they captured their winning images when I came across some pages which had photos cut out and even entire pages removed. I find it sickening that there are people who do this kind of selfish acts and I hope there aren't anyone like that in CS.

this is not a new problem. i understand your frustration when you see this happen. my guess is that those pictures were taken away by students doing school projects. probably not a real photographic enthusiast lah

Then teachers ought to question these students on how they obtained the pictures! If teachers reward students with works done in this manner, they are condoning such actions.

Well I encountered the same thing with travel guide books........

And pages missing from magazines too! But some branches had very good condition magazines though.

sad isn't it. we need to educate the masses! onward soldiers!

This is very common, even paperback books as well. read halfway, few pages missing.