Thread: Encounter time share brokers?

Default Encounter time share brokers?

Anyone encountered time share brokers?

Seems that there're many of such brokers around that offered to help you sell the time share contract on condition that you pay a registration fee of a few hundred dollars and a maintenance fee of $1k to $6k for up to 5 years of broker service, with no guarantee of sale.

Had a relative that was conned into buying time-share and was recently approached by several brokers, all claiming to be big and reputable but with the same dubious terms.

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    Anyone encountered time share brokers?

Seems that there're many of such brokers around that offered to help you sell the time share contract on condition that you pay a registration fee of a few hundred dollars and a maintenance fee of $1k to $6k for up to 5 years of broker service, with no guarantee of sale.

Had a relative that was conned into buying time-share and was recently approached by several brokers, all claiming to be big and reputable but with the same dubious terms.
    already kenda conned once, want to conn another time...

vince123123
    Guests

now got Fair Trading Act introducing some measure of protection against time share cons...wonder if there are less cons resulting now.

still see some touts along Orchard Road... but less now.

There's more of them now than ever before. They are con artist who are trained in hard sell tactics.

I've started to receive calls from goodness knows who that I won a prize and to go down to orchard to collect the prize. yes, more than one. I didn't know I am that lucky.
    Wish it was Toto instead.