Thread: photoi

Cool photoi

just a stupid ques.. where can i get the photoi magazines? i have try kinokuniya, borders... can't find any... only saw them at libraries... any kind soul enlighten me?

You can get it at these locations http://www.photoi.org/mag/distribution.shtml

just take note though - it seems like not all of the places mentioned in sim lim will have them... Heck, some of them dont even know what "Photoi" is!

get it from TK, always also have.

ai yoh.....i tink all fuji labs have it....most kodak ones too....haha....where u live ard ....perhaps i can try to guide u to where hahaha.....

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    ai yoh.....i tink all fuji labs have it....most kodak ones too....haha....where u live ard ....perhaps i can try to guide u to where hahaha.....
    hahah i live sengkang....

oh ****! they have it at compass point??? i din saw any at all.... hmmm think i got to ask those counter babes and oba-san if they have! aha

if u go hey babe,,, they will slap u haha...
    if u go hey oba-can,,, they will kill u haha...
    the best way is to go hi...do u hav a copy of......get it hahah..

Quote Originally Posted by armand78
    oh ****! they have it at compass point??? i din saw any at all.... hmmm think i got to ask those counter babes and oba-san if they have! aha
    got mine from Standard Photo, compass pt on 7th Aug.
    heard that photoi will be available at all distributions outlet around 7th of every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    if u go hey babe,,, they will slap u haha...
    if u go hey oba-can,,, they will kill u haha...
    the best way is to go hi...do u hav a copy of......get it hahah..
    haha nice preposition... thanks ya dude!! got my copy at the fuji photos today! ahah... its free!!! no wonder i can't get it from bookstores!! well, have to ask from the counter though... thanks thanks all!