Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Wedding photoshot

  1. #1

    Smile Wedding photoshot

    Hello...

    Currently sourcing for nice places with Shanghai theme for my wedding photoshot. Any kind soul out there can advise on any location like resturants/ cafe/ with oriental theme?

    Thanks a million.

  2. #2

    Default

    maybe u want to be more specific about "oriental theme"? i would think that most Chinese restaurants should fit inside there... no?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Central
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Are you getting married or the wedding photographer? Isn't the selection of restaurant done by the couple themselves? I mean, other than theme, the couple would need to consider the price, menu, number of tables, etc. Or you just want the place where the couple can just go inside with their gowns and take pictures only?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jfl
    maybe u want to be more specific about "oriental theme"? i would think that most Chinese restaurants should fit inside there... no?
    would perfer to have the old Shanghai theme.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yildun
    Are you getting married or the wedding photographer? Isn't the selection of restaurant done by the couple themselves? I mean, other than theme, the couple would need to consider the price, menu, number of tables, etc. Or you just want the place where the couple can just go inside with their gowns and take pictures only?
    I'm not the photographer, I'm looking for places where I can just had our wedding shot taken with places of nice Shanghia theme decor & atmosphere.

  6. #6

    Default

    No one knows???

  7. #7

    Default

    Tried Club Chinois?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TheDaysMovie.com
    Posts
    2,145

    Default

    u may wanna try the place call.... "ta Shang Hai" beside Grand Copthrone waterfront..

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    chinese garden?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerpalz
    u may wanna try the place call.... "ta Shang Hai" beside Grand Copthrone waterfront..

    hi kerpalz,

    thanks will give them a call to find out.

  11. #11

    Default

    Hi, you may like to try The China Club on the 52 Floor of Capital Tower. Very oriental theme (not sure the difference with Shanghai). I've done a photoshoot there. Very nice decor & atmosphere.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    Hi, you may like to try The China Club on the 52 Floor of Capital Tower. Very oriental theme (not sure the difference with Shanghai). I've done a photoshoot there. Very nice decor & atmosphere.
    Hi berryhappy,

    I heard The China Club doesn't allow photography for wedding couples. When was the last time you did your shooting there? you doing wedding photography?

  13. #13

    Default

    Yes, I was doing wedding photography. The couple held their wedding dinner banquet there. Hence we had a short photoshoot session prior to dinner. It was some time last month.

    Someone told me that they charge $200 if you want to do a wedding photoshoot there. Not sure if it's still valid.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    Yes, I was doing wedding photography. The couple held their wedding dinner banquet there. Hence we had a short photoshoot session prior to dinner. It was some time last month.

    Someone told me that they charge $200 if you want to do a wedding photoshoot there. Not sure if it's still valid.

    i see... okie... will chk out with them, thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •