Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 92429323334

Thread: Singapore Botanic Gardens Outing

Quote Originally Posted by ccplim
    It's those information (shuttle speed, aperture, etc.) recorded on your original picture when you take the shot.
    I se...nope i don't remember..but under the hot sun..which priority should i use..and for that pic.. I'm pointing my CAM to the sky..what can i do to make it more brighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    I se...nope i don't remember..but under the hot sun..which priority should i use..and for that pic.. I'm pointing my CAM to the sky..what can i do to make it more brighter?
    You can use either shuttle or aperture priority depending on what kind of effect you want to achieve

I'll practice more on both... =(

I'll practice more on both... =(
    Hope to see more photos from you soon

Thumbs up never point yr camera into the sun

u should never point yr camera into the sun , u will damage it. its not good for yr eyes too. can try puting on a ND filter next time, tis helps darken the sky a bit..... cheers .. keep up yr good work...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Will03 and i too have our fair share of "blockers". When we were shooting..we had a fella on the mobilephone talking in front of us and a video cameraman.
    YOu guys not shooting with Willy together meh?

We were together but he has the photographer pass so he is on the higher platform and have full view of the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    We were together but he has the photographer pass so he is on the higher platform and have full view of the stage.
    Oh icic, then I understand. Well certainly his angle is much better. And you both got the same timing for the model. Quite nice to compare.

Guys!These are my takes on the flowers taken during the outing.

http://members18.clubphoto.com/edwi...659/guest.phtml

Comments are very welcome!

(I put it on Macro/Closeup section but nobody commented! )

I also wanted to know how many people like to take really close up or take whole of the flower.

Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Guys!These are my takes on the flowers taken during the outing.

http://members18.clubphoto.com/edwi...659/guest.phtml

Comments are very welcome!

I also wanted to know how many people like to take really close up or take whole of the flower.
    Your link = "file not found"
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Your link = "file not found"
    oops!sorry about it...
    here it is again..
    http://members18.clubphoto.com/edwin...59/guest.phtml

me also put in there... onli one/two comments... well... guess not many ppl interested in photos of flowers...

personally love the last one in ur album.

i've learned to love taking photos of flowers... after this outing... how close up of the flower will depend on my mood loh... heee... if the flower surrounding blends well into the flower, i'll take them in too... if only the flower is nice, than zoom zoom zoom in loh...
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

oops!sorry about it...
    here it is again..
    http://members18.clubphoto.com/edwin...59/guest.phtml
    Your 9163 is the best of the lot for me. Liked the compo and play in the DOF.

Did you blur the foreground petals digitally?

Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    me also put in there... onli one/two comments... well... guess not many ppl interested in photos of flowers...

i've learned to love taking photos of flowers... after this outing... how close up of the flower will depend on my mood loh... heee... if the flower surrounding blends well into the flower, i'll take them in too... if only the flower is nice, than zoom zoom zoom in loh...
    if want ppl to comment must make it easy for them to c then reply accordingly.

so do post some of the good pic tht u want them to commentwhich i did last time. really good comment to learn from mistake.

Cuz they are all nice and sharp mah.. technically, nothing much to comment loh.

But since you insist, I'll add my 2cents worth... watch your backgrounds. You either make them clean and dull so that your subject can stand out from the surrounding... or include the background as part of your composition.

Good examples are # 01, 81.

Cuz they are all nice and sharp mah.. technically, nothing much to comment loh.

But since you insist, I'll add my 2cents worth... watch your backgrounds. You either make them clean and dull so that your subject can stand out from the surrounding... or include the background as part of your composition.

Good examples are # 01, 81.
    10q 10q!
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

Your 9163 is the best of the lot for me. Liked the compo and play in the DOF.

Did you blur the foreground petals digitally?
    Thanks for the comment!
    No,i did not PS the shot.At most adjusted the brightness and contrast abit only.

Oh,i see.... But do u know of any places where there are alot of flowers one?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 92429323334