Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 915

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

  1. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Oh and btw- deleting my flickr account. LOL.
    Hahaha why? Everyone should have a portfolio!!

  2. #282
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha why? Everyone should have a portfolio!!
    Sucky pictures don't make a portfolio!! I'll quit <strike>my job</strike> school to shoot 24/7. Lol.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #283

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Sucky pictures don't make a portfolio!! I'll quit <strike>my job</strike> school to shoot 24/7. Lol.
    This macro you should have a few good catches right?

  4. #284
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    This macro you should have a few good catches right?
    I didn't take any pictures leh...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Sucky pictures don't make a portfolio!! I'll quit <strike>my job</strike> school to shoot 24/7. Lol.
    What happen???

  6. #286

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Sucky pictures don't make a portfolio!! I'll quit <strike>my job</strike> school to shoot 24/7. Lol.
    Just delete the suckier pictures and add new ones lor. I'm pretty sure you will have some good shots out of all the shots you take. Deleting the account just because you currently have very few good shots isn't a very good idea.

  7. #287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    I didn't take any pictures leh...
    How come you didn't take any pictures? We spotted quite a few today right?

  8. #288
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    How come you didn't take any pictures? We spotted quite a few today right?
    They're all 'soft focus' lol haven't reviewed them though. orz orz
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #289
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    Just delete the suckier pictures and add new ones lor. I'm pretty sure you will have some good shots out of all the shots you take. Deleting the account just because you currently have very few good shots isn't a very good idea.
    Lol I was joking..!! I'm proud of all my sucky pictures and I'm closed to criticism!! LOL.

    But yeah. I'm still a newbie la. Pls critic (gently). Hehehe.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Lol I was joking..!! I'm proud of all my sucky pictures and I'm closed to criticism!! LOL.

    But yeah. I'm still a newbie la. Pls critic (gently). Hehehe.
    That's why you should improve yr photos, then you will receive more positive comments haha.

  11. #291

    Default

    I don't have flickr... Lol o.o

  12. #292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    I don't have flickr... Lol o.o
    Haha just start one, it's free!

  13. #293

    Default

    I use photobucket lol

  14. #294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    I use photobucket lol
    Show us your photobucket!!

  15. #295

    Default

    I don't have flickr too lol.. I'm still a newbie too..

  16. #296
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    I use photobucket lol
    Photobucket's a binch lol.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    I don't have flickr too lol.. I'm still a newbie too..
    Wait, what?

  18. #298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Photobucket's a binch lol.
    What's a binch lol

  19. #299

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

    Photobucket is sh*t, flickr is the sh*t. LOL

    I think flickr is easier to use than photobucket lah. Maybe it's just me.

  20. #300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam
    Photobucket is sh*t, flickr is the sh*t. LOL

    I think flickr is easier to use than photobucket lah. Maybe it's just me.
    Yup. Photo bucket is hard to use. Picasa is good but for viewers flickr is the best

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •