Page 1 of 46 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 915

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

  1. #1
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

    hehe

  2. #2

    Default

    Wah new thread? Haha I am ok with Sunday night kopi session.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86
    Wah new thread? Haha I am ok with Sunday night kopi session.
    No wonder last thread was quiet

  4. #4
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Sunday Kopi session is what time? Can I request it to be near ochaado? Please? ?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #5
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart
    hehe
    A?? Wow congrats! But we expect nothing less from our beloved king!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #6

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

    Told ya, not that hard to get A for PW lah.

    Anyway, SamTac, you got any lobang for lenses anot? I will be in need of a standard zoom soon, but if can't find any also nvm cuz I going into NS soon already, not much time to shoot. I think.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    No wonder last thread was quiet
    Hahaha that's why!! An I got played out by my tuition kid, went up to the house and no one at home, they are all out. Now going home...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha that's why!! An I got played out by my tuition kid, went up to the house and no one at home, they are all out. Now going home...
    Where is it?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Where is it?
    Yishun, they all go out also didn't tell me, wasted trip. Lucky I'm using concession

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam
    Told ya, not that hard to get A for PW lah.

    Anyway, SamTac, you got any lobang for lenses anot? I will be in need of a standard zoom soon, but if can't find any also nvm cuz I going into NS soon already, not much time to shoot. I think.
    Which camera mount?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam
    Told ya, not that hard to get A for PW lah.

    Anyway, SamTac, you got any lobang for lenses anot? I will be in need of a standard zoom soon, but if can't find any also nvm cuz I going into NS soon already, not much time to shoot. I think.
    Haha buy a macro lens? When you are in Tekong forest, lots of things for you to shoot

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Yishun, they all go out also didn't tell me, wasted trip. Lucky I'm using concession
    Call Bon Bon to pick u & come my house.... Ha ha...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Call Bon Bon to pick u & come my house.... Ha ha...
    Haha I'm going home to pack bag for tmr. Have to sleep earlier tonight. You want to join us tmr?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha I'm going home to pack bag for tmr. Have to sleep earlier tonight. You want to join us tmr?
    Working, you should stay at my future "daughter-in-law" house instead.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Working, you should stay at my future "daughter-in-law" house instead.
    Hahaha easier for me right? Her place is at admiralty. But my camera equipment all at home haha!! So you Sunday also working?

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha easier for me right? Her place is at admiralty. But my camera equipment all at home haha!! So you Sunday also working?
    Maybe Sunday can join, no promise.

  17. #17
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Yishun, they all go out also didn't tell me, wasted trip. Lucky I'm using concession
    Wah that's not very nice wor.. Next time must call to confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Maybe Sunday can join, no promise.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Wah that's not very nice wor.. Next time must call to confirm.

    Yesterday cfm alr, today still like that. Aiyah nvm lah, next time the tell them to inform me if they are out

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Maybe Sunday can join, no promise.
    Haha cool!!

  20. #20

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Which camera mount?
    The better one lor

    Joking, Nikon mount, bro

Page 1 of 46 12361126 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •