Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: underneath their clothes...

Originally posted by ninelives

ok, u try out 1st then let me know. my email address is :

i12befat@homeorwork.com
    I think she did it liao lor...
    hhehehhee

Er... I wouldn't be so harsh to view them as disgusting. They are after all victims of mental disorder. The one who I think deserve to be viewed as disgusting are the organizer of the fashion event who shamelessly put these poor victims on their cat walks. Sure the organizer can argue that they cannot "discriminate" anyone based on their weight but.... c'mon guys! Catwalks, fashion shows, photo models have always been associated as something cool, chic, trendy, desirable, beautiful, glamourous, etc, etc. Using anorexia victims on their shows is just like telling all of us that anorexia is cool, chic, trendy... etc... Don't you all think so?
    It's often reported that the supermodels develop anorexia becus the photographers and stylists have a policy never to complement them in case they turn complacent, so they are often called fat, no matter how thin. And, cos the clothes often come in size 0s, 1s, and 2s (extra small), models have to be that thin to wear them.

It's easy for guys to gain weight. Just go to the gym, and eat protein powder.

Originally posted by Bluestrike

I think she did it liao lor...
    hhehehhee
    -_-"

yah.. guess so...

those pics are all digitally manipulated. yasmin ghauri (sp) is not that thin!! she's a victoria's secret model and she is all curves!

this is fake.
    this is real.

search for yasmeen ghauri in yahoo.
    Last edited by AstralPrue; 18th June 2002 at 11:49 PM.

Originally posted by AstralPrue

search for yasmeen ghauri in yahoo.
    wow ! i can't sleep liao. this is wat I call " model" . not like those in bugis, cityhall catwalks.

the model in the second pic looks like Amber here. if they were to wear clothes like Amber's then they definitely cannot look that thin cos it's gross!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12