Page 98 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4873889396979899100103108123148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #1941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kop
    She dislikes football because football makes me crazy. She'll not want to go to find out I meeting with more crazy fellows
    well... i am a female, ask her along.. i'll entertain her!!

    =)

  2. #1942
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    well... i am a female, ask her along.. i'll entertain her!!

    =)
    u're half female by now!

    ke ke ke!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #1943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    u're half female by now!

    ke ke ke!
    hahahaha!!!

    last i checked, i'm still 100% female...

  4. #1944
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    hahahaha!!!

    last i checked, i'm still 100% female...
    maybe we can all check? wahahahahaha

    just kidding!

    let's arrange one outing sometime after CNY for a league game on a sat.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #1945
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    read this!!


    the mail apologises for the fake report they carried abt stevie G leaving fro chelski... ke ke ke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #1946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    maybe we can all check? wahahahahaha

    just kidding!

    let's arrange one outing sometime after CNY for a league game on a sat.
    sure!!

    i also want to know who have i been chatting with!!
    and all fellow pools supporters!!

  7. #1947
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    sure!!

    i also want to know who have i been chatting with!!
    and all fellow pools supporters!!
    yeah!!!!
    LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!! ding dong ding dong!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #1948
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    any Liverpool fans wanna meet up tomolo?

    i work till 2pm tomolo and is goin to K.T to collect my prints... should reach Chinatown around 3pm... 245pm i guess.
    we can pop over to do some shooting at chinatown!!

    and talk abt our beloved Liverpool F.C!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #1949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    any Liverpool fans wanna meet up tomolo?

    i work till 2pm tomolo and is goin to K.T to collect my prints... should reach Chinatown around 3pm... 245pm i guess.
    we can pop over to do some shooting at chinatown!!

    and talk abt our beloved Liverpool F.C!!!
    huh? how come pole dancing work in morning until 2pm one meh??

  10. #1950
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    huh? how come pole dancing work in morning until 2pm one meh??
    dancing ppl oso need to celebrate CNY leh... not tomention hardcore Liverpool fans! at least i can rest easy as Everlose down by 1goal now~ yeahhhhh!!

    southampton beat us and is currently beating everlose!!!

    pls lehhhh u really think that me, with cheesecake as my nickname, can be a dancer? albeit a sexy stell pole dancer?! hehehehehe

    cannot be laaaa
    i got a golden tummy to look after wor!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #1951
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    shucks!!

    everlsoe equalised... in the dying mins.... y????
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #1952
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    oh well... 2points dropped by toffees ...

  13. #1953
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    oh well... 2points dropped by toffees ...
    5points away from us now?
    they were lucky. saints threw the game away. 2 points down the drain and now they share the spoils. totally silly.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #1954
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default

    should have been 3
    saints clearly the better side..n had numerous chances..haiz..
    everton only had ard 3-4 chances??

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    oh well... 2points dropped by toffees ...

  15. #1955
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    should have been 3
    saints clearly the better side..n had numerous chances..haiz..
    everton only had ard 3-4 chances??
    they are the lucky chaps man...

    but i do see that the level of play is dropping. i do feel that they will start to lose games very soon.

    carsley suffered a dead leg in the game. might be a blow to everton.

    hopefully we can keep the pressure up on the blue boys and do ourselves a favour. we need the 4th place to convince stevie G that he has a future here!

    go LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #1956
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    possibly due to the lost of gravesen... they playing chelski next?

  17. #1957
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    possibly due to the lost of gravesen... they playing chelski next?
    no idea...

    who r we up against next? we must keep winning and press the stress on Everton.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #1958
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default

    the 6 pointer against everton will be significant

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    they are the lucky chaps man...

    but i do see that the level of play is dropping. i do feel that they will start to lose games very soon.

    carsley suffered a dead leg in the game. might be a blow to everton.

    hopefully we can keep the pressure up on the blue boys and do ourselves a favour. we need the 4th place to convince stevie G that he has a future here!

    go LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!

  19. #1959
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default

    heskey next

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    no idea...

    who r we up against next? we must keep winning and press the stress on Everton.

  20. #1960
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    heskey next
    birmingham...

    ok...
    anyone wanna meet up tomolo can find me at K.T from 245pm to about 3pm.

    will post again soon, later in the morning!

    cheers!!

    goodnight Singapore!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •