Page 96 of 197 FirstFirst ... 467186919495969798101106121146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #1901

    Default

    sigh.
    but it also means chances are we'll lose/draw the next game...

    not meant to be a downer but liverpool very inconsistent one leh...

  2. #1902
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    sigh.
    but it also means chances are we'll lose/draw the next game...

    not meant to be a downer but liverpool very inconsistent one leh...
    hahahahaha!

    cheer up! always look on the bright side of life!!!

    which team's our next opponent?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #1903

    Default

    what a relief! birmingham next. away match. hope our away form improves
    2 wins in a row. praying hard that we don't drop anymore points

  4. #1904

    Default

    yup!
    12 games left....

    we need at least 4th... if not 3rd... heh heh...

  5. #1905
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    yup!
    12 games left....

    we need at least 4th... if not 3rd... heh heh...

    y not first?
    wahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #1906

    Default

    supporting liverpool is very bad for my heart. you go through a whole gauntlet of emotions. first joy, then shock, then frustration, then joy again and now worry.....
    still, i wouldn't support anyone else. guess us liverpool supporters are masochist?

  7. #1907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    y not first?
    wahahahaha
    impossible now lah..
    i'm not sure if mathematically impossible though... hehe...

  8. #1908
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    supporting liverpool is very bad for my heart. you go through a whole gauntlet of emotions. first joy, then shock, then frustration, then joy again and now worry.....
    still, i wouldn't support anyone else. guess us liverpool supporters are masochist?
    no. i guess we are sadists. wahahaha
    loves to torture ourselves.

    ke ke ke ke ke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #1909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    supporting liverpool is very bad for my heart. you go through a whole gauntlet of emotions. first joy, then shock, then frustration, then joy again and now worry.....
    still, i wouldn't support anyone else. guess us liverpool supporters are masochist?
    SPOT ON!!!!

    but good.. cos it keeps my heart exercising...

    else heart may get lazy and spot beating... heh...

  10. #1910

    Default

    okie..

    this is really really off topic..

    but this is akin to post-sex chat...

    it seems like after every liverpool match, we'll have a chat on the forum.. and it's the usual few people...

    hehe!!!

  11. #1911
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    okie..

    this is really really off topic..

    but this is akin to post-sex chat...

    it seems like after every liverpool match, we'll have a chat on the forum.. and it's the usual few people...

    hehe!!!
    oldies fall in!


    my life revolves around Liverpool F.C, Photography, girls/babes and Liverpool F.C..

    hhahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #1912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    oldies fall in!


    my life revolves around Liverpool F.C, Photography, girls/babes and Liverpool F.C..

    hhahaha
    hahahahhaa well...
    mine's similar too.. except i'm not lesbian...

  13. #1913
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    hahahahhaa well...
    mine's similar too.. except i'm not lesbian...
    yeah right!!! wahahahahaha

    ibitemynails still schooling?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #1914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    yeah right!!! wahahahahaha

    ibitemynails still schooling?
    some-what... =)

    intro?

  15. #1915
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Arrgghh. Missed the match.... Glad to hear Liverpool wins again. Let's hope the current top 4 teams start dropping points

  16. #1916
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    some-what... =)

    intro?
    some-what? wat's that...?

    student ah? good life man... wish i was schooling too!!!!

    please to 'meet' u.
    i'm cheesecake, cheesy for short.

    a professional male pole dancer. wahahahahahhaa

    check out my profile!! kekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #1917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    some-what? wat's that...?

    student ah? good life man... wish i was schooling too!!!!

    please to 'meet' u.
    i'm cheesecake, cheesy for short.

    a professional male pole dancer. wahahahahahhaa

    check out my profile!! kekeke
    hmmm.

    professional male pole dancer??
    wow...

    i want to do this kinda job too...

    i am working now...

  18. #1918
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    hmmm.

    professional male pole dancer??
    wow...

    i want to do this kinda job too...

    i am working now...
    wahahahaa!!

    wat r u working as??? and do u still bite ur nails?! eeeek!


    no liverpool fans wanna self intro?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #1919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    wahahahaa!!

    wat r u working as??? and do u still bite ur nails?! eeeek!


    no liverpool fans wanna self intro?
    i am a female...

    working...

    lover of liverpool...

    yes, i still bite my nails... heh....

  20. #1920
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i am a female...

    working...

    lover of liverpool...

    yes, i still bite my nails... heh....
    yeah i'm a ding dong man living in woodbridge.

    working in a field that i love (! --- professional male pole dancer la!).

    and i'm not liverpool's lover but i'm a huge fan of Liverpool. hahaha

    and no, i dun bite my nails. i jus bang my head against the walls(esp. everytime Liverpool's Dudek concedes a silly goal.). hahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •