Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3459747982838485868994109134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Some rumours on the transfer front...

La tallec may be heading back to Liverpool, with norwich and crystal palace interested in signing him.
    Birmingham looking to sign Smicer on loan for rest of the season (he's back in training now).
    Rafa posed to sign Solari under Alex Ferguson's nose! Hurray!!
    PSV Eindhoven are looking to beat Liverpool and Celtic to the signature of Andreas Granqvist. (U-21 star)

Shock of the day, Owen considering coming back to Liverpool (if we still want the traitor!), with Baros leaving for Florientina.

All my furstratation ----

I tot we had sorted out the best line up for the defending department ?
    With Finnan, Hyypia, Carrager, Riise !!!???

Why on earth we played warnock rather than Riise as LB ? Warnock is less
    experience playing that defeding role.

Finnan is not injured . (Was he ?) He should play because he can assist in midfield...he did crossing better than Carrager.

Carrager had been doing tremedous good partnership with hyypia since beginning of this season...He run everywhere to cover, to block shoot and hyypia is back as the last man/sweeper.

Why break that partnership and get another man older and slower than hyypia ? halo..we are playing fast pace of EPL games.....

When we have somthing good...why we should break it ?? Really dun
    understand. So far Pelle contributed 2 goals in Liverpool
    goal conceded, and his passing is damn strong. Usually one big kick to soton keeper.

Garcia as usual, try to play dummy...flick and first
    touch...but the final product is to lose possesion and give the ball easily to
    opponent. Gerrard and hamman are tired and frustrated with all the defending and hardwork. They just fought back the ball and about to take a breath...garcia give the ball away and they are back to defending...Even superman also die lah...

And everytime sinama come in..he is so lively..then why everytime left him on
    the bench...why not start him for the 1st eleven and let him be lively for the whole 90mins rather than last 20 min...????

baros is again selfish..moreintes only shoot aeroplane the whole match. Wonder he went for some rugby training during his free time with Real madrid ??

What the heck is going on with rafa ? The known of his great tactical knowledge seems to use the wrong man and formation ??

Btw...if u had watched how many 1 on 1 and shot dudek had
    saved for us on that day....u would have forgiven his blunder given to
    rooney ....

i agreed with u on almost all esp the defensive end. I thot carragher played exceptionally well. EVen the commentators commented in one of our matches commented if not for the riches of ENgland in having at least 4 true, great centrehalves (Campbell, Terry, King and Ferdinand), Carragher should have a chance to play for England at CB.

My initial thot is Rafa is signing Pelle as cover for Carra and Hyypia (as it turns out, hyypia is out now) and maybe Potter or Whitbread will get a cup run. Now it seems like Rafa has decided to play carragher at RB. It seems like days of Finnan playing at Liverpool is numbered as he dun even get to play when Josemi is injured.

I believe the key to liverpool performing is by dropping Garcia, play Warnock on the right. I think we play better in 442. Sinama is lively but he can't play full match. So i would play morientes for 60 mins and gives Sinama another 30 min run at defenders with tired legs. Morientes will then focus on giving 100% on the 60 mins and slowly regain fitness.

My lineup would be Dudek, LB(Traore), RB (Finnan), Carra & Hyypia (CBs), (pelle and Zak as covers), LM (Riise), RM (Warnock, Kewell 1st choice if he';s fit), CM (Gerrard Hamann and Alonso), Strikers (Baros, Morientes, Sigama and Mellor).

liverfools once again show why they are one of the pre-season hype team but never delivers.

They have been going downhill after Kenny Daglish left them..

Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    liverfools once again show why they are one of the pre-season hype team but never delivers.

i still think the key is to drop garcia. he loses the ball all the time which results in the defence not being ready.

Thumbs down

liverfools
    abit strong there.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

go away looney manure fan

courtesy is, when you are a visitor, mind your manners.. it reflects badly on you...
    and hosts, should be forgiving too...

please man, all football fans are welcomed here but please try to post something constructive.

rafa defends garcia

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50124-1359.htm

"Robert Pires wasn't great in his first season at Arsenal but look at him now. It is only a matter of time with Luis."
    umm, pires wasn't great but he did know how to play proper football though. will try to give him the benefit of the doubt but everytime see him dribble like a headless chicken and try his "tricks"i really wanna

btw, our old friend riley is in charge of the watford game

26/1 03:45 Watford vs Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    rafa defends garcia

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50124-1359.htm

umm, pires wasn't great but he did know how to play proper football though. will try to give him the benefit of the doubt but everytime see him dribble like a headless chicken and try his "tricks"i really wanna

btw, our old friend riley is in charge of the watford game
    OH NO!
    riley!!!!!!!!

okie.. something really out of point.. (again)

but i just suddenly realised, i don't know who is a fan of which team...

in fact, i'm not even sure who the liverpool supporters are...

i know giddygoat, laugh, Venom81, afbug and ibitemynails are liverpool fans...

what about the rest of you??

i think afbug is a man u fan
    you forgot cheesecake, he's is definitely a liverpool fan. zapchit too. and wong se and jed.

It doesn't matter who support who. As long as they don't think any other teams that they don't support are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails

afbug is no Liverpool fan. I am a ! I support other English teams only in Euro competitions. I post here cos i like to talk about football and interact with other football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    i think afbug is a man u fan
    you forgot cheesecake, he's is definitely a liverpool fan. zapchit too. and wong se and jed.
    No need to think, confirm afbug is a Man Utd fan.

me??????????

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails

hardcore addict of Liverpool F.C.

just a very well-over-exposed 'look on the bright side of life' supporter.
    yeah!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!