Page 74 of 197 FirstFirst ... 244964697273747576798499124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #1461
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    Dudek is history, can't see any light at the end of the tunnel for him with Liverpool. Can't quite put a finger to it, but it seems to me that Liverpool lacks that extra ooomph. They don't play badly, but they don't seem to give me that sense of excitement when they attack. A lack of ideas, lack of teamwork upfront, maybe some players not connecting with others or something along that line, can't quite put it in words.
    I think liverpool played BADLY. Almost all of them with the exception of Morientes and Riise.

    Gerrard is not his usual self, no energy at all, not taking the games into his own hand when the team is not moving. Defensively, we are ok in this match except for no one closing down on Rooney on his strike.

    For the goal, although blame should be levied on Dudek, i think Rooney hit it really well.

    The main problem is Lius Garcia. I still dun understand how he continues to play despite not contributing. He's always trying some fancy passes that goes to opposition, lose possession easily when tackled or defended.

    The whole liverpool performance s**Ks! It's not often you see me critise them esp this season. However, in this occasion, they have let the KOP down.

    Even when Wes Brown was sent off, liverpool did no t do anything. They seems to be unwilling to win t he match.

  2. #1462
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro
    actually no problem lah bro. just teasing you a bit lah! I'm a RED since 1977 if you know what i mean. dont be angry leh..... if not, win or lose oso same,.... no excitement.... eh if it went too far sorry leh...
    ok today we all support The Lions....... k ....one flag... ....

    tonight fly one flag together!!!!

    5stars with a crescent and in red and white!!!

    go SINGAPORE!!! bring back the cup ah!!!

    Singapore will never walk alone!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #1463

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    actually hor, boro. i didn't even realised you were a man utd fan. thought you were some punter who lost money betting on liverpool and started to rave at the team that's why i was pissed big time...
    since you a real man u fan, tease away dude. see you next match (champions league final )
    ok! bro, last nite game over awready.......
    Tonite, hear the Kallang the mighty Kallang, the Lions rules......tonite.....
    aheeeeeeeeeeeee.....!! ( song in the Lion King lah)

    cheers!!!!

  4. #1464
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro
    ok! bro, last nite game over awready.......
    Tonite, hear the Kallang the mighty Kallang, the Lions rules......tonite.....
    aheeeeeeeeeeeee.....!! ( song in the Lion King lah)

    cheers!!!!

    we'll beat ur man utd the next time
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #1465

    Default

    tonight no man u fans, no liverpool fans. tonight is chap pa lang fans rooting for the same team

  6. #1466

    Default

    1-0


    And the lions take the lead!!

  7. #1467

    Default

    2-0 liao

    i don't see the indonesians coming back from this now. might as well start inscribing the name on the cup...
    defence did goodz

  8. #1468
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174

    Default

    i am surprised how good we play today man..
    raddy really changed our mentality and fitness...
    if this is 5 years ago..i think goal 2010 is quite a realistic target
    maybe now we can aim 2018
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

  9. #1469
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default




    Singapura!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #1470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro
    actually no problem lah bro. just teasing you a bit lah! I'm a RED since 1977 if you know what i mean. dont be angry leh..... if not, win or lose oso same,.... no excitement.... eh if it went too far sorry leh...
    ok today we all support The Lions....... k ....one flag... ....
    Cool. Yes the 1977 FA Cup

  11. #1471

    Default

    We did it !!!!

    Congratulations to the Indomitable Singapore Lions...

    And to all who cheered !! as one !!

  12. #1472

    Angry

    Some bimbo DJ from some radio station was quoted on ST that the Lions always falter on big occasions...phfewt..give score some more 0-2...

  13. #1473

    Wink

    ok.forget that...anyway is Barry Whitbred watching.......... somewhere in the stands............

  14. #1474
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Back to Liverpool

    ok..
    back to the main topic... LIVERPOOL

    and the next match...

    the rescheduled FA Cup match with Burnley.

    BURNLEY V LIVERPOOL
    Tuesday 18 January 2005

    is there a 'live' match on TV?? i'll be up!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #1475

    Default

    not meaning to sound like a fair-weather supporter.
    but i am feeling a bit... despondent over liverpool's performances in the past few matches.
    we are a top team, by aiming for 4th place is already considered low, and, we might not even get 4th spot!

    hmm.. maybe i'm just suffering from PMS...

  16. #1476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    not meaning to sound like a fair-weather supporter.
    but i am feeling a bit... despondent over liverpool's performances in the past few matches.
    we are a top team, by aiming for 4th place is already considered low, and, we might not even get 4th spot!

    hmm.. maybe i'm just suffering from PMS...
    True. Top 3 comfrim Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U.
    Also got Everton at 4th win a 7 points lead over Liverpool. Things don't look good as Boro and Spurs are also teams to watch out for.
    Definetly not because of your PMS that you are thinking this way.

  17. #1477
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    True. Top 3 comfrim Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U.
    Also got Everton at 4th win a 7 points lead over Liverpool. Things don't look good as Boro and Spurs are also teams to watch out for.
    Definetly not because of your PMS that you are thinking this way.
    I still can't see Everton in CL. I think Liverpool looks good for 4th but Boro and Spurs might spring a surprise or two.

    Plus there is Morienties. I like Morienties. Too bad he does not play for

  18. #1478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    not meaning to sound like a fair-weather supporter.
    but i am feeling a bit... despondent over liverpool's performances in the past few matches.
    we are a top team, by aiming for 4th place is already considered low, and, we might not even get 4th spot!

    hmm.. maybe i'm just suffering from PMS...
    think you echoed every liverpool supporter's inner feeling. we all are rooting for the team to get that champions league spot but of course, deep down, it kinda hurts that we are not challenging for the title.
    liverpool these days is like a marathon runner that is too far from the leading pack to catch up and is constantly looking over our shoulders cos we can hear the footsteps of the pack behind us closing in...not a nice feeling at all.

    or maybe...we're all suffering from PMS

  19. #1479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I still can't see Everton in CL. I think Liverpool looks good for 4th but Boro and Spurs might spring a surprise or two.

    Plus there is Morienties. I like Morienties. Too bad he does not play for
    don't underestimate everton. they are a lot better than we give em credit for. but you're right, boro and particularly spurs are getting pretty good too.

    morientes will be a real asset in the run in but we need to whole team to pick up their game. and even that may not be enough.....we need some luck too.

    think your may be good enough to pip arsenal for the second place. they are playing very well lately

  20. #1480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    don't underestimate everton. they are a lot better than we give em credit for. but you're right, boro and particularly spurs are getting pretty good too.

    morientes will be a real asset in the run in but we need to whole team to pick up their game. and even that may not be enough.....we need some luck too.

    think your may be good enough to pip arsenal for the second place. they are playing very well lately
    Although Everton sold Gravesen, they still got what it takes to finish 4th. Comfortable lead over Liverpool.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •