Page 73 of 197 FirstFirst ... 234863687172737475788398123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Dudek is history, can't see any light at the end of the tunnel for him with Liverpool. Can't quite put a finger to it, but it seems to me that Liverpool lacks that extra ooomph. They don't play badly, but they don't seem to give me that sense of excitement when they attack. A lack of ideas, lack of teamwork upfront, maybe some players not connecting with others or something along that line, can't quite put it in words.

a disappointing result...haiz.....

i know what you mean, parchiao. throughout the match, though we had so much of the play, i never really felt there was one move which i felt sure we would score. at most half chances. never really managed to carve open their defence at any point..... sigh. tonight cannot sleep liao heart still racing....

i tot man u 's argentine defender did foul morientes in the penalty box. what u guys think?

shall we all not be sore losers?

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i guess... unlike the match vs chelsea, this time we didn't really deserve to win anyway. a draw would have been fair. but as for the penalty call, i think it was a 50-50. not really something awfully blatant.
    still frustrating though.....supposed to be writing my thesis but cannot concentrate. sighhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    i guess... unlike the match vs chelsea, this time we didn't really deserve to win anyway. a draw would have been fair. but as for the penalty call, i think it was a 50-50. not really something awfully blatant.
    still frustrating though.....supposed to be writing my thesis but cannot concentrate. sighhhhhhh
    i hate it when teams lose, managers and supporters start blaming the referee and the other teams players, the pitch, the weather, the sun, the moon, the stars and everything else.

true, sometimes, it hurts because we so deserve or expect to win. but, we should be good sportsman and not call referee kayu! or blame everything else. *wink wink*

let's all not be sore losers, and take things in our stride.

and be a class apart from the many other managers, players and supporters who immediately blame referees or attacking by other players!

i hate it when teams lose, managers and supporters start blaming the referee and the other teams players, the pitch, the weather, the sun, the moon, the stars and everything else.

true, sometimes, it hurts because we so deserve or expect to win. but, we should be good sportsman and not call referee kayu! or blame everything else. *wink wink*

and be a class apart from the many other managers, players and supporters who immediately blame referees or attacking by other players!
    well said....

good sportsmanship is indeed rare these days... mebbe the stakes are just too high.

the voice of reason
    you're right, of course. but sometimes the passion blinds us. we scream foul when we see wrongs commited against our teams but turn a blind eye when our players do the same to the other team's. i call it the "wenger syndrome"
    that is why rafa is so great. no blames, no excuses. he goes back to the drawing board and tries to do better.
    i'm just a little worried by gerrard's face during the game. he looked very frustrated. i hope he doesn't decide to leave, that's all.

Blame these people and stuff are ok. Some even throw pizzas and soups!

But i think pushing is not that bad. Football is afterall a contact sport. But no spittin!

Just go to sleep lor. Tomorrow will be a better day. Its nice to see Morenties in a red shirt.

the voice of reason
    you're right, of course. but sometimes the passion blinds us. we scream foul when we see wrongs commited against our teams but turn a blind eye when our players do the same to the other team's. i call it the "wenger syndrome"
    that is why rafa is so great. no blames, no excuses. he goes back to the drawing board and tries to do better.
    i'm just a little worried by gerrard's face during the game. he looked very frustrated. i hope he doesn't decide to leave, that's all.
    YEAH!
    i'm so happy that most of you agree with what i said.

it's just that, it's sad to lose, but we shouldn't lose focus on the bigger picture.

we enjoy the game. (even though i don't play at all)
    and the sportsmanship is important, because at the end of the day, it is the character of a man that counts in his life, not how well he can throw pizza and soup, not how well he can kick mud, not how accurately he can aim a water bottle! *winks*

we enjoy the game. (even though i don't play at all)
    and the sportsmanship is important, because at the end of the day, it is the character of a man that counts in his life, not how well he can throw pizza and soup, not how well he can kick mud, not how accurately he can aim a water bottle! *winks*

True. No pizza, mud or water bottle in the game.

a defeat is a defeat. otherwise, the boys did well minus Dudek... haha

maybe next season... maybe another game...

can't hide my disappointment man!!!!!!!
    y must it be Dudek again?!?! the team was doing fine and well and pegging Man Utd back and then... a routine dive turns into a 1-nil loss...
    y Dudek... y?!

i think we really need good GK. otherwise we are fine. Chris kirkland loves being sidelined once too often. Dudek loves the rush of catching thin air once too often and against Man Utd(YET AGAIN!!).

really angers me.

new Keeper anyone?
    i'd reckon Westerveld is much better. or my favourite, David James!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81

True. No pizza, mud or water bottle in the game.
    damn no pizza?!? how about nasi lemak?
    reminds me of the days when watching malaysia cup
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    a defeat is a defeat. otherwise, the boys did well minus Dudek... haha

maybe next season... maybe another game...

can't hide my disappointment man!!!!!!!
    y must it be Dudek again?!?! the team was doing fine and well and pegging Man Utd back and then... a routine dive turns into a 1-nil loss...
    y Dudek... y?!

i think we really need good GK. otherwise we are fine. Chris kirkland loves being sidelined once too often. Dudek loves the rush of catching thin air once too often and against Man Utd(YET AGAIN!!).

really angers me.

new Keeper anyone?
    i'd reckon Westerveld is much better. or my favourite, David James!
    wonder if antti niemi is for sale...

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    wonder if antti niemi is for sale...
    niemi??

he's a good keeper!

so far no big mistake from him ala Dudek, Carroll, Howard, Westerveld, James... the list goes on...

guess all top keepers are prone to errors. but in the case of Dudek, once too often and always with Man Utd...

the scars in my heart... ARGH!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

what's your problem??!

other people cannot post here issit?
    or are you so self centred that you think that you're the only person who is frustrated like hell and damn disappointed about the result??
    if you're that self-centred, you must live in a very small and lonely world.
    actually no problem lah bro. just teasing you a bit lah! I'm a RED since 1977 if you know what i mean. dont be angry leh..... if not, win or lose oso same,.... no excitement.... eh if it went too far sorry leh...
    ok today we all support The Lions....... k ....one flag... ....

hehehe... just ask for opinion regarding heinze's tackle on morientes only la, not trying to be a sore loser la

win or lose, i'm still a liverpool fan leh

Quote Originally Posted by Boro
    actually no problem lah bro. just teasing you a bit lah! I'm a RED since 1977 if you know what i mean. dont be angry leh..... if not, win or lose oso same,.... no excitement.... eh if it went too far sorry leh...
    ok today we all support The Lions....... k ....one flag... ....
    okaylah peace man. sorry i lost it also. i was already quite sian last night. was already stressed from work also.
    anyway, i guess today red devil or anfield reds supporters will be rooting for the same team in red and white.
    quite cool, you started supporting the red devils on the year i was born! you are a real man u fan (without the " ")
    was a deserved win for you guys, that much i must admit.

actually hor, boro. i didn't even realised you were a man utd fan. thought you were some punter who lost money betting on liverpool and started to rave at the team that's why i was pissed big time...
    since you a real man u fan, tease away dude. see you next match (champions league final )