Page 72 of 197 FirstFirst ... 224762677071727374778297122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #1421

    Default

    my father came out his room and remarked, "huh? liverpool losing again to man u?"
    hahaha.. we all ming4 zhen1 ku3.

    come on liverpool.. keep your cool!!!!

  2. #1422
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    i hope Dudek wakes up.

    its saddening receiving msges from my Man Utd frens 'thanking' us for the kind goal.

    i tot we played rather ok in the first half. but that goal by a fellow scouser but in blue hurts extra much. 1-0 down...

    *SIGH!!!*
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #1423
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Somewhere in the East
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Sad....

    Come'on lads! One more half to go...

  4. #1424

    Default

    with a bit more penetration and better finishing than in the first half, we could still win it. so far we did pretty good except for.......

  5. #1425
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    i hope we sign new keepers next season.

    and sell Dudek away. or give along with Diao...

    *ANGER consumes me* hehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #1426

    Default

    anyway even if liverpool lose, i have no regrets supporting them. man u "fans" can gloat all they like.
    glad you guys are around too here's to a rewarding 2nd half!
    win or lose, you'll never walk alone

  7. #1427

    Default

    matches like these really shows we have some way to go.

    go liverpool.. dun give up. Press on.


  8. #1428

    Default

    it's all over..

  9. #1429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    anyway even if liverpool lose, i have no regrets supporting them. man u "fans" can gloat all they like.
    glad you guys are around too here's to a rewarding 2nd half!
    win or lose, you'll never walk alone
    yeahhhh....... rite !!!

  10. #1430

    Default

    what a blunder!!

  11. #1431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro
    yeahhhh....... rite !!!
    well, rite!!! live with it bro.
    you got nothing better to do than be a juvenile loser and troll around clubsnap?

  12. #1432
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174

    Default

    sigh..i watched the game in the casino with majority of the crowd supporting liverpool but we lost

    walk on...walk on...with hopes in our hearts
    and you'll never walk alone
    you'll never walk alone
    walk on walk on

    it's saddens me to see the fans in anfield leaving the game early.

    yes dudek should have saved that shot. but i too believe at least the defence should do something..pressure rooney we gave them too much space.

    another thing...it used to be baros but now when i see garcia has the ball...i cringe...cut the fancy footwork and play simple football!
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

  13. #1433

    Default

    well, it's a real setback. man u defended well. it just shows that the team still has some distance to go before they can dream of achieving anything. still, i'm still very pleased that we held our own and never looked second best. we need to work on better penetration cos the team looked short of ideas at time, and of course, we need to make chances count more.
    we played the best 3 teams in the league. we won one, lost two by very narrow margins and i'd dare say, we looked pretty decent even in defeat. definitely need to build on the understanding and confidence + add in a couple of class players but we aren't that far off. i just hope we can convince gerrard to stay at least a couple more seasons.

  14. #1434

    Default

    if only we had xabi but then, man utd have players out too so i guess it's fair exchange. xabi would have given us more options though. can't wait to have a full team again.
    agree with akane in that garcia was trying to be too fancy but not achieving anything. but i don't kinda want him to keep it simple. he needs to learn to use his tricks more efectively and to know when not to use it, but it is trickery like this that we can use to add an element of unpredictability so lacking the current team. he just need to be a little more discerning, that's all.

  15. #1435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    well, it's a real setback. man u defended well. it just shows that the team still has some distance to go before they can dream of achieving anything. still, i'm still very pleased that we held our own and never looked second best. we need to work on better penetration cos the team looked short of ideas at time, and of course, we need to make chances count more.
    we played the best 3 teams in the league. we won one, lost two by very narrow margins and i'd dare say, we looked pretty decent even in defeat. definitely need to build on the understanding and confidence + add in a couple of class players but we aren't that far off. i just hope we can convince gerrard to stay at least a couple more seasons.
    wah.....bro playing Championship Manager or what?? lose only buy players ..... wah heart pain ...cant take it.

  16. #1436

    Default

    i never said we need to buy players now, my friend. even before this, i've always said that we definitely need to add a couple of players to the team to bring up the standard. a true right winger would be one.

    anyway, don't you have homework to do? primary school term started already right?

  17. #1437

    Default

    *cries*
    and manu(re) was down to 10 men..

  18. #1438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    i never said we need to buy players now, my friend. even before this, i've always said that we definitely need to add a couple of players to the team to bring up the standard. a true right winger would be one.

    anyway, don't you have homework to do? primary school term started already right?
    walau...really can't take it, bro..

  19. #1439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro
    walau...really can't take it, bro..
    what's your problem??!


    other people cannot post here issit?
    or are you so self centred that you think that you're the only person who is frustrated like hell and damn disappointed about the result??
    if you're that self-centred, you must live in a very small and lonely world.

  20. #1440

    Default

    Benitez refusing to blame jerzy http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50115-1511.htm

    well, i blame jerzy!! but i really respect rafa. he's a real pro. this only makes me respect him more.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •