Page 65 of 197 FirstFirst ... 154055606364656667707590115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #1281
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    would be great! the sooner we can end the speculations and get the players in, the more time we have to build a team and challenge for that champions league spot. there's a lot of work done and not much time left to do it.
    looking forward to the burnley match but i wonder if the wait would dampen the fire of our youngsters. hope they can do well!
    the boys will be fired up for they see the new signings we've made!!
    it will boost their morale and hopefully, we'll crash Burnley!!

    go go go!!! LIVERPOOL!! I LOVE YOU!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #1282
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jurong, Singapore
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Yeap, we will crash Man United next Saturday!! 6 KOSONG!!!!

  3. #1283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    Yeap, we will crash Man United next Saturday!! 6 KOSONG!!!!
    hmm....6-0? this i gotta see.

  4. #1284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    Don't worry guys, looks like Morenities is coming to Liverpool after all!! HOHOHO!!!!!

    We will THRASH Man U at Anfield!! 6 KOSONG!! My prediction!! 3 goals for Morenities and 3 for Baros!!!

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch...50108-1103.htm
    Great news indeed!

  5. #1285
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    Yeap, we will crash Man United next Saturday!! 6 KOSONG!!!!

    heh...

    man utd's 'reserve' team was held to a 0-0 draw at home against Exeter City!

    wow... this result sends shivers down my tummy!! although it made me laughed too! haha

    we'll show them how to take care of the lower division teams the right way!!

    go LIVERPOOL!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #1286

    Default

    from media watch of liverpoolfc.tv. no actual official news but sounds good. for morientes to waive the cash, he must really want to move to liverpool. and we would welcome him!



    REAL Madrid striker Fernando Morientes has waived his rights to any pay-off from Real Madrid to complete a 6million move to Liverpool.
    Morientes is expected to sign for the Merseyside giants in the next 72 hours after writing off a 1m pay-off from the Spanish giants.

    The frustrated Spanish international spent last season on loan at Monaco and had made it clear to club officials that he was not prepared to tolerate a place on the bench at the Bernabeu.

    Morientes was considered fourth choice behind Ronaldo, Raul and England striker Michael Owen.

    He said: "In an ideal world I want to be playing first-team football. At this stage in my career I have no desire to spend most of my time watching the action from the bench."

    Despite their rivalry it hasn't prevented Morientes from talking to Real team-mate Owen about the move to Anfield.

    He added: "Michael has always talked fondly about his time at the club and assures me I couldn't make a better choice if I eventually end up there."

    Morientes met with director of football Arrigo Sacchi on Friday and is waiting for club president Florentino Perez to return from a Christmas break in Miami this weekend so that he and his agent Gines Carvajal can negotiate the final details of his departure.

    Real vice-president Emilio Butragueno spoke with keeper Cesar at the end of yesterday's training session as Liverpool have now offered Real 6.5m for him and Morientes together.

    Cesar was once Real's first-choice keeper, but he got injured in the 2002 final of the Champions League and has never regained his place from Iker Casillas.

    Real are also still trying to convince Liverpool to give them an option on Steven Gerrard as part of the deal.

  7. #1287

    Default

    can't believe the bloody real is still trying to get their paws on gerrard. would never even give them the option to buy gerrard boots!

  8. #1288

    Default

    according to other media, we are also in the hunt for andy johnson and jermaine penant. not to mention anelka.
    would love to see pennant in our team. seen him play a couple of times only but he looks to be a very good winger, just what we need. but i wonder about johnson (or anelka) if we get morientes. some articles claim we would be getting one more forward in addition to morientes. we may have too many forwards next season. baros, cisse, pongolle and mellor plus another 2 forwards. i suppose it would mean the end of the road for poor mellor (or even pongolle) but it'd be a pity. mellor has got a lot of improving to do but he's one of our home grown talents and i would love to see him do well. and he's a natural finisher too, so i really loath to lose him cos players like him are rare. pongolle too is doing well and improving, though he's a bit light weight. we'll see, i guess.
    in order of preference, now my hopes are that we sign:

    morientes (or anelka also can)
    pennant
    aimar

    don't think we'll have the cash to get 3 players but would be nice
    and cesar (coming along with morientes's deal) would be great too.

    and though johnson seems a long shot, the deal for him apparently includes henchoz and.... DIAO!!! for that reason alone, i harbour hope that it's true
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch...50109-1036.htm

  9. #1289
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    according to other media, we are also in the hunt for andy johnson and jermaine penant. not to mention anelka.
    would love to see pennant in our team. seen him play a couple of times only but he looks to be a very good winger, just what we need. but i wonder about johnson (or anelka) if we get morientes. some articles claim we would be getting one more forward in addition to morientes. we may have too many forwards next season. baros, cisse, pongolle and mellor plus another 2 forwards. i suppose it would mean the end of the road for poor mellor (or even pongolle) but it'd be a pity. mellor has got a lot of improving to do but he's one of our home grown talents and i would love to see him do well. and he's a natural finisher too, so i really loath to lose him cos players like him are rare. pongolle too is doing well and improving, though he's a bit light weight. we'll see, i guess.
    in order of preference, now my hopes are that we sign:

    morientes (or anelka also can)
    pennant
    aimar

    don't think we'll have the cash to get 3 players but would be nice
    and cesar (coming along with morientes's deal) would be great too.

    and though johnson seems a long shot, the deal for him apparently includes henchoz and.... DIAO!!! for that reason alone, i harbour hope that it's true
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch...50109-1036.htm
    get rid of Diao first!!! hahaa

    hopefully we can sign quality players who want to playfor the club! tat is more than enough for me!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #1290

    Default

    i really cant see arsenal selling pennant to us actually but i would really think he would be quite some player in the future and would love to see that happen. This madness is killing me... hope rafa makes a wise buy.. really do not want to see liverpool buy another diao.

  11. #1291

    Default

    very true. i think they'd more likely sell him to non premier league teams. would be great if we can get our hands on him though.
    can't wait for the burnley match. will be behind the kids all the way. just hope we don't underestimate them.

  12. #1292

    Default

    some rumours from teamtalk.com. most likely nonsense

    David Beckham, Michael Owen and Jonathan Woodgate could be on the way out at Real Madrid.

    According to reports, the English trio will be ditched by the Spanish giants this summer as new coach Wanderley Luxemburgo looks to South America for a new generation of galacticos.

    Wonder kid Robinho is just one of the players rumoured to be on Real's hit list as they bid to return to the summit of European football.

    Beckham could welcome a return to the Premiership after struggling to set La Liga alight, while injured centre-back Woodgate - a 13m summer capture from Newcastle - has yet to kick a ball for the club.

    Owen meanwhile has had some success despite limited opportunities since his summer move from Liverpool.
    if true though, i wonder if we could get our hands on woodgate. he's a great defender to have. still in his prime and would be raring to prove himself. could be an asset to us for many more years. rafa did mention he was a fan of him before. probably priced out of our reach though.

  13. #1293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I never dount Heskey is an asset player..U wonder why Heskey and Diouf werer not scoring goals during Houllier regime but both are banging goals now in Birmingham and Bolton respectively. I dun believe in the 1st and 2nd season, heskey was able to score goals then suddenly he lost all the sense...and still wondering why 2 times African National player could turn into a flop buy when come to Liverpool. it might (i said it "might") be the case when the manager asked heskey to only take the ball and let others to run into the box and do the supplying. or asked Diouf to stay wide...run down the ball into right flank and cross in as supply. We never know..But what I see now..both of them are scoring now..

    And the most interesting part - Diouf scored more goals with bolton playing less than half a season than his days with LFC for 2 full seasons.
    had anyone watched any FA match on Saturday night ?

    heskey scored, murphy scored, and Diouf as being commented "singled handed the victory to Bolton".

    He had 2 assist on goal. The 2nd assist is normal...average good.
    But look at his 1st assist. Get the ball...take on defenders...play calm even surrounded by 4 defenders (yes , 4 defenders) , great vision, accurate pass , assist on goal. No doubt, it is a definate kinda Zidane quality passing. It is the Diouf quality we saw him playing or Senegal in World Cup 2002.

    But sadly, we never saw him doing so for Liverpool. let alone he ever singled handed liverpool a victory.

    at first, I am like most of u here...Diouf is a flop..10m is too much wasted for a player , supposed to be striker, only scored total 5 goals for Liverpool in EPL. But look at his quality now with Bolton, and no of goal he had scored for half a season with Bolton, think about how can twice African player of the player could just overnight turn into a lousy player when he came to play for Liverpool ??

    Just as when some of us condemn that heskey did not how to score and it was right to sell him ...and now he is scoring almost every match with Birmingham ???

    is it true that their quality disappeared when they were with liverpool and suddenly they found that quality under their beds ? or is it because the style or the instruction given by Houllier had limited their chances and ability to shine when they have their LFC jersey on ???

    Although Diouf could not stop spitting, with his performance with Bolton, I would love to see that he is given 1 more chance with LFC.

  14. #1294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    if true though, i wonder if we could get our hands on woodgate.
    Do u know that our injury ward has busted with too many players there ? Woodgate has to queue for at leat 3 months to get his medical treatment if he comes over.

    I dun mind his quality.. I would not mind to pay him 2m. But I am worried we have to even folk out additional cost to extend our medical team for him....

  15. #1295
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    i think it is difficult to get diouf back into the team. not once did Rafa mentioned about Diouf.

    even Anthony le Tallec is like a forgotten player in the French league.

    i can only see him leaving Liverpool. maybe Rafa has his own ideas and players he wanted to bring into the club. maybe Spanish. haaaahaa

    wonder who we are goin to sign next?

    just get rid of Diao!!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #1296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i think it is difficult to get diouf back into the team. not once did Rafa mentioned about Diouf.

    even Anthony le Tallec is like a forgotten player in the French league.

    i can only see him leaving Liverpool. maybe Rafa has his own ideas and players he wanted to bring into the club. maybe Spanish. haaaahaa

    wonder who we are goin to sign next?

    just get rid of Diao!!!!!!
    me too..dun think Diouof will be back either..but I started to feel doubt and question myself..Had Diouf been fairly justified ?? seems not. Is he that useless ? not at all in Bolton..definately a quality player in Bolton.

    Le Tallec ?? what position he can play ? Midfield ?? it is a tough competition there...

  17. #1297
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    me too..dun think Diouof will be back either..but I started to feel doubt and question myself..Had Diouf been fairly justified ?? seems not. Is he that useless ? not at all in Bolton..definately a quality player in Bolton.

    Le Tallec ?? what position he can play ? Midfield ?? it is a tough competition there...
    pretty disappointed to see Danny Murphy leaving the club. not so with Heskey and Diouf.

    i know i won;t be diappointed to see Diao go. haha
    the club need players who can bring us to the next level!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #1298

    Default

    i was saddest to see owen leave lah, what an idiot. with the injuries we have had, we would really have needed his services.
    dun think we need la tellac at the moment.

  19. #1299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    pretty disappointed to see Danny Murphy leaving the club. not so with Heskey and Diouf.

    i know i won;t be diappointed to see Diao go. haha
    the club need players who can bring us to the next level!
    The way our EXITS have performed. Diao could be the next Patrick Viera!!

    As for La Tallec... i believe he has the quality to play for Liverpool in Midfield. I think he can do the job in RM where now Rafa is playing Gerrard (i think better as roaming or CM), Alonso (CM for me), Hamann (DM, definitely) and to a lesser extent Finnan, Kewell (LW) and even Nunez.

    I believe La Tallec has more quality than Nunez and would be more of a natural winger/right midfielder.

  20. #1300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    I believe La Tallec has more quality than Nunez and would be more of a natural winger/right midfielder.
    this is for sure....

    bundled package never look good..

    if u buy D70 and it comes with a free tripod...how good that tripod will be ??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •