Page 63 of 197 FirstFirst ... 133853586162636465687388113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

think its channel 24.

seems like quite a number of telecasted liverpool matches the past few weeks and coming weeks eh...

2.5 hrs more to tahan

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    2.5 hrs more to tahan
    can almost watch 2 back-to-back matches...

now got game to watch meh??
    now still tahaning..haha
    scared sleep liao..canot wake up..
    anyway the pitch in bad condition..no flowing football tonite..

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    can almost watch 2 back-to-back matches...

now got game to watch meh??
    now still tahaning..haha
    scared sleep liao..canot wake up..
    anyway the pitch in bad condition..no flowing football tonite..
    no lah. just trying to say that 2.5 hours is a very long time!!
    yah.. then maybe if the players unhappy can kick mud!! hahahahaa

was just thinking, we have quite a (hard) core group of liverpool supporters here eh...

heard it's more sand than mud

no lah. just trying to say that 2.5 hours is a very long time!!
    yah.. then maybe if the players unhappy can kick mud!! hahahahaa

as long i can make it..i sure watch pool games wan..neber miss
    really glad that showing MUCH more pool games compared to last year

was just thinking, we have quite a (hard) core group of liverpool supporters here eh...

true true..

but i think i'm going to bed.. i just started working this week and i've been waking up early for the past week... argh! my body's not able to adjust from being a full time (lobo) student to working!

*yawn*

i'm still trying to rush out my assignments now... but.. i think i'll just give it up and go to bed and continue tomorrow...

haha..i oso just started working tis week..5th day of work today

true true..

but i think i'm going to bed.. i just started working this week and i've been waking up early for the past week... argh! my body's not able to adjust from being a full time (lobo) student to working!

*yawn*

i'm still trying to rush out my assignments now... but.. i think i'll just give it up and go to bed and continue tomorrow...

haha..i oso just started working tis week..5th day of work today
    so what do you work as?

engineer
    1 hr more

so what do you work as?

engineer
    1 hr more
    oh. you just graduated? or a new job?
    *yawns*

night owls
    some rumours from liverpoolfc.tv to keep you awake if you've not seen them yet.

Rumours in Liverpool suggest that Rafa Benitez could well be set to add his first English player to the Liverpool squad this month. It appears that the gaffer is very charmed by the qualities of Norwich striker/winger Darren Huckerby, reports talklfc.com.
    Huckerby played for Leeds not too long ago but never managed to cut the mustard at a high profile team in the Premiership. Admirers argue, however, that he has grown and matured since and that he could be a useful addition to the Liverpool squad.

Liverpool have alledgedly already spoken to the player last night to see how he feels about a move. That would mean that his club, Norwich, have already been contacted as well or the Reds could face FA charges, if this rumour proves to be true.

Huckerby could add some pace and width to the Reds midfield but he could also play around a more static forward like Neil Mellor. It seems that Benitez wants to add some versatility to his squad to have different options and game plans on matchday. Something Gerard Houllier was accused of lacking throughout his five year stint at Anfield
    Liverpool will target an English-based striker to revive their bid for a place in the Champions League if the bid to bring Real Madrid's Fernando Morientes to Anfield collapses.
    Manager Rafael Benitez has described Manchester City striker Nicolas Anelka as "a very good player" which suggests the club could bid for the Frenchman.

City boss Kevin Keegan admitted this week that a "massive" bid for Anelka could tempt the club to sell the former France international.

The forward had a successful loan stint at Liverpool in the 2001/02 season, when Gerard Houllier's side finished second in the Premiership, and captain Steven Gerrard recently admitted the striker would be a welcome addition.

Although Morientes appears to remain Benitez's prime target, Madrid are stalling on a deal, reportedly holding out for 7million, far exceeding Liverpool's valuation.

By selecting Morientes to face Real Sociedad this week, new boss Wanderley Luxemburgo hinted that the Spain star could still have a future at the Bernabeu.

Benitez said in the Daily Mail that Liverpool would not pay over the odds for Morientes.

"Real have talked about a certain amount of money, but we have our own clear idea of a price and will proceed on those lines," he said.

"There are other options we are considering. The main one is in England because that kind of player knows what we are doing and how we want to play.

"All I can say about Nicolas Anelka is that he is a very good player.

"I don't want to say more than that."

While fifth-placed Liverpool are steadily making up ground on neighbours Everton, down to fourth and possibly the most vulnerable of the teams currently occupying Champions League slots, they have major injury problems up front, with Djibril Cisse ruled out until next season and Milan Baros struggling for fitness.

grad 6 mths ago
    ya..new job

oh. you just graduated? or a new job?
    *yawns*

Wa Lao Eh....!!!!

I wake up to learn that the match has been postponed!! SHUCKS!!!!

postpone meh? how u know?

postpone to tues 18 jan..