Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

3-0! what a relief. it's against a small-time team but hopefully liverpool can build up from there. here's to more consistency (and entertainment!)

oh well, i thought that WBA is not really that stern a test for us anyway...

beating teams like WBA, with all due respect, is what is expected of clubs like Liverpool! nevertheless, it was a huge relief that we managed to beat them convincingly. we can't do it any worse, could we?

now, let's see some consistency from the boys!!!

Go LIVERPOOL GO GO GO!!

Walk ON!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Exclamation

anyone read the latest report from real madrid's president?

he has identified Stevie G as a potential galatico... (and does this mean that stevie G is supposed to feel honoured? i'd hard to think so, but... sigh...)

('Steven Gerrard is a player I really like, he is the type of player who would suit the famous shirt of Real Madrid.' )

hello..??? does that mean that only the spacesuit of real madrid is famous?!?!?!?!

they are pulling the same stunt used on David B!

is playing for real madrid really that much appetising/satisfying/honourable?
    maybe...

hmmm... any thoughts on this?
    it's very unsettling to think that Stevie G might be leaving.

I believe that owen left liverpool...(it is not because of $...he took a paid cut to go to Real) because he did not believed he could any league tittle with Liverpool..

If liverpool play the next 34 EPL matches like the match against WBA...then Gerrard will stay...Who does not want to win the tittle with the club u supported ?? but if we play 1 week like the game losing to bolton and 1 week winning WBA...then I dun why Gerrard will wish to stay at Liverpool.

Anyway..if we can swoop gerrard for Beckham+Woodgate+Owen.....why not ???? hahahaaa...

Real Madrid manage to earn 1m on the 1st day from selling Jersey No 23.

Could use him as a merchant player...Promote a brand for Liverpool in Thailand...Japan....etc....

and Victoria spice to sing "u never walk alone" in her album and the club charges a commision of every piece being sold...

in fact....cam keep him on the bench....sub him out when the team is awarded a ree kick....did not u read that his goal gave 3 points to Read Madrid ??

we don't need no stinking scums
    It was a pain watching Ince playing already

from the way I look at it, pool needs time to gel. They have many of the good old players and a few good freshies, much need to be done on their co-ordinations and know how of their off the balls running. If you look carefully, sometimes they just do not play as a team. They really need to play as a team and add more flare to their midfield and in addition dudek do not screw up again haha...

Pool supporter......

Hi totofile...

it is not meant to be my tot...hahaha...dun take it serious...

Beckham is not a Liverpool player...not my interest to talk about him...not even Owen liao...

with Harry kewell came back to the team...u can see that what a good player he is....

tough weeks ahead...CL againt Monaca and followed by MU ...where is our "Murhy" this time after the real "Murphy had gone ?
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 13th September 2004 at 02:27 PM.

i dun mind the influx of spanish players if they start playing with their hearts and mind like Garcia did against WBA!!

go LIVERPOOL!!!

Stevie G!!! yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    Hi totofile...

it is not meant to be my tot...hahaha...dun take it serious...

Beckham is not a Liverpool player...not my interest to talk about him...not even Owen liao...

with Harry kewell came back to the team...u can see that what a good player he is....

tough weeks ahead...CL againt Monaca and followed by MU ...where his our "Murhy" this time after the real "Murphy had gone ?
    not to worry wong_se!

i certainly hope that the boys will do well this time round and bring their form over to the CL against Monaco!

can;t wait to put one over the Devils, again. haha!

go LIVERPOOL!!!! u'll never walk alone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    not to worry wong_se!

i certainly hope that the boys will do well this time round and bring their form over to the CL against Monaco!

can;t wait to put one over the Devils, again. haha!

go LIVERPOOL!!!! u'll never walk alone!!!
    I am not very ambitious, but the next target for me is the league title first. hehe

step by step lah....as Rafa said....concentrate on the next match rather then the tittle in your mind....

frankly speaking...15 years waiting really killing....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    anyone read the latest report from real madrid's president?

he has identified Stevie G as a potential galatico... (and does this mean that stevie G is supposed to feel honoured? i'd hard to think so, but... sigh...)

('Steven Gerrard is a player I really like, he is the type of player who would suit the famous shirt of Real Madrid.' )

hello..??? does that mean that only the spacesuit of real madrid is famous?!?!?!?!

they are pulling the same stunt used on David B!

is playing for real madrid really that much appetising/satisfying/honourable?
    maybe...

hmmm... any thoughts on this?
    it's very unsettling to think that Stevie G might be leaving.
    Hi everyone! Me BIG LFC fan... hope you dun mind me contributing my two cent's worth here.

Like all LFC fans, I am concern that Real has come knocking for SG.

I was not devastated when Owen left. Frankly, I thought he has lost it over the past season or two. Moreover, his attitude was a bit disappointing too... leading us to believe he would sign, then saying that he wants Champions League football, then contributing to LFC almost not qualifying (the missed penalties and off forms), then having qualified (without much contribution from him)... signed for Real. Sigh...

SG is different... before the season, he was honest to say that he is considering a move to Chelsea. Then happily, he decided to stay. I think this guy has what we in Singapore say, "GOT PRIDE". I respect. He got us to the champions league and I think he will help us go far this seasons.

All in all, I don't think SG will sign for Real... this season (meaning at the trasfer window).

2 cents worth... no offence to people who loves owen... I did and do too but he kindda let me down.

no offence to people who loves owen... I did and do too but he kindda let me down.
    me feel dulan about his attitude as well.....negotiating the contract for more than 1 year....then the management has no choice but to settle him for a 8m & Nunez (who did not even warm up the bench in Real madrid)

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    me feel dulan about his attitude as well.....negotiating the contract for more than 1 year....then the management has no choice but to settle him for a 8m & Nunez (who did not even warm up the bench in Real madrid)
    Not a bit sad too...in fact I think it does both side gd

go LIVERPOOL GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!!!!

Prediction for tonight's match...

LFC 2 - Monaco 1

nervous... monaco is a pretty good team. no easy matches in this group so must take all the points from the home matches if possible. here's to 3 points!!!!

2-0

Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast