Page 59 of 197 FirstFirst ... 93449545758596061646984109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

another member of the couch potato club

Diao must have casted a spell on Benitez. haaaa

the team needs to put away their chances.
    i don;t see norwich any stronger than W.B.A and i expect nothing but a victory.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

so irritating!
    this is NORWICH!
    we need to win this match.
    we should win this match.

but then again, we should have won the match against chelsea too.. so... hmm...

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kekekekeke.....hiak hiak hiak.......muahahahaha.....

congrats.
    good game everyone.

not a very good game.

antonio nunez must have been possessed by Diao.
    Diao turned out to play pretty decently in the second half! haha

a much needed win!! yeah!

Nunez has yet to impress...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

another point to add.....nunez crosses are pathetic

3 points is 3 points.
    chelsea playing boro... hmmm...
    on one hand, chelsea win then we remain 5th... but.. after our last match with them, i really don't want them to win.

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    3 points is 3 points.
    chelsea playing boro... hmmm...
    on one hand, chelsea win then we remain 5th... but.. after our last match with them, i really don't want them to win.
    no... i would want chelsea or arsenal to beat those teams ahead of us so that we can catch up with them to clinch the 3rd or 4th spot hee.....

Quote Originally Posted by kop
    no... i would want chelsea or arsenal to beat those teams ahead of us so that we can catch up with them to clinch the 3rd or 4th spot hee.....
    is it sad that people are aiming for champions, but we are aiming for top 4?

we are 3 points behind everton!!! catching up soon and then we'll be ahead of them!

look on the bright side, it wasn't a good match but we picked up 9 points out of 12 and should have beaten chelsea for a full 12 if we had a scrap of luck. our best run so far, i'd say. with 2 away wins some more.
    one point to pick...why diao and not biscan? is biscan doing that badly in training?

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    is it sad that people are aiming for champions, but we are aiming for top 4?

we are 3 points behind everton!!! catching up soon and then we'll be ahead of them!
    to be honest, we do not have the quality of a champion yet. our realistic goal would be a champions league spot for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    look on the bright side, it wasn't a good match but we picked up 9 points out of 12 and should have beaten chelsea for a full 12 if we had a scrap of luck. our best run so far, i'd say. with 2 away wins some more.
    one point to pick...why diao and not biscan? is biscan doing that badly in training?
    i don't understand why not biscan too? maybe there's some unhapiness between rafa and him

yup, we lack the quality to be thinking of winning titles. and certainly the team needs to build up their confidence if they hope to win things. still, we had a good week and i hope we can build on it. will be watching the transfer market from now on......

from liverpoolfc.tv

Rafael Benitez today praised his players for 'a fantastic Christmas' after they delivered three victories in four games.
    The hard fought 2-1 win at Norwich gave the Reds a festive points total of nine from twelve, a haul which the manager deems more than satisfactory.

He said: "We have won three games and played very well against Chelsea so it could have been even better. I have to congratulate the players for a fantastic Christmas.

"I don't understand why we have to play so many games at this time of year and I'm not alone in that thought. But we just got on with it and tried to use different players.

"I thought we played well at Norwich. In the first half both teams had control of the possession but in the second half I thought we controlled it better.

"It was a bit nervy when they scored at the end but this was a good win for us and one we deserved."

i don't understand why not biscan too? maybe there's some unhapiness between rafa and him
    dunno leh. thought we had 2 very good squad players in biscan and henchoz but......

i quite like biscan. the few times he played, he showed himself to be strong on the ball and he's not afraid to tackle or to fight for the ball. pretty decent passer of the ball too, with good vision. diao can't pass, can't tackle, can't run... basically i'd rather rafa dress a barbie doll in diao's jersey and field it instead....at least an opposing player might trip over the doll and lose the ball.

ya man, i'm very excited to see who will be joining the team after so much talk about morientes and aimar

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    i quite like biscan. the few times he played, he showed himself to be strong on the ball and he's not afraid to tackle or to fight for the ball. pretty decent passer of the ball too, with good vision. diao can't pass, can't tackle, can't run... basically i'd rather rafa dress a barbie doll in diao's jersey and field it instead....at least an opposing player might trip over the doll and lose the ball.
    haha.. i think the opponent will vomit until they are too weak to play and we win at will

ya man, i'm very excited to see who will be joining the team after so much talk about morientes and aimar
    i just hope we get the players we want. with the cash we have available, i wonder if we can afford to get a good player before the window closes. but morientes (or anelka) and aimar would be a dream! but worried a bit if aimar can fit in the english league.

would like to see a new defender in addition to the 2 players if we can afford one. cos i think henchoz is a write-off now, after his outburst.

anyway, rafa says:

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is hoping to bring new faces into his squad this week.
    The Reds' boss has admitted the club are in talks with 'a number of players' as he looks to strengthen his squad during this month's transfer window.

Real Madrid striker Fernando Morientes remains top of Rafa's wish list and the Reds are hoping a deal can be finalised in the coming days.

Benitez said: "Morientes is a possibility. He wants to come here and so we will see what happens.

"We are talking with a number of players because we want to improve the squad for the second half of the season. It's important to have competition for places.

"I know in my mind which players I want to sign. They don't always have to be the best players, but they must have the right mentality, be a good professional and want to play for this club.

"I'm happy with the players we have at this moment but we are looking at bringing some new ones in. We'll see what we can do this week."