Page 54 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    yes, esp. after a great performance is not matched by a great result!

lost Alonso...
    lost the game too...

how bad could it be?
    Well let's hope that his injury is not too serious...
    Birth Age Illness Death - The Beauty of life

Quote Originally Posted by ckbekeong
    Why do you say that?
    my weekends are usually just about soccer...

isn't that sad?? heh...

my mum says i am young should go out more often, date guys... etc...

hahaha.. well.. if you give me ryan giggs.. i don't mind going out more often with him.. heh...

actually, i feel that this game holds a very high significance to my no. 1 player, Stevie G. here's the game where he can actually measure himself against the team that is poised to sign him. and honestly, Chelski looks shaky but i can already envisage how Stevie G can strengthen a very strong Chelski team(at the current moment).

not only that, our season hangs in the balance. with this game lost, i jus got the feeling that we might not make the cut for the final spot of CL qualifying berth. indeed, there's quite a distance between us and the top 5.

psychologically, i hope the blow's not that bad. but alot depends on how the boys can pick themselves up on Monday against Norwich. i expect nothing less than a resounding victory. i'm sure the boys themselves feel so too.

the league's lost but not the 4th spot.

how ironic it seems that against big teams, our main players will be injured and out. and we always lost by the odd goal(nowadays!). very frustrating but then at the same time, a'lil comforting to know that the 'gap' is not that great.

remember we only have some 5million quid to spend compared to Chelski's bottomless pit of $$$$$. but if that's any consolation... haha

perhaps the next game will be a turning point. and hopefully, next season when the team really starts to gel and rebuild, Stevie G will still be our captain to lead us on.

GO LIVERPOOL GO!!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 2nd January 2005 at 12:13 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    my weekends are usually just about soccer...

isn't that sad?? heh...

my mum says i am young should go out more often, date guys... etc...

hahaha.. well.. if you give me ryan giggs.. i don't mind going out more often with him.. heh...
    Well your mum is right... You should go out more often and come back in time to watch Liverpool matches!

I know of my ex-colleague who is crazy about Beckham... Now that he is with Madrid, i guess the craze is lesser now..

Life is not just about soccer... it is just a game... i know it can get quite frustrating when the team you support don't win but hey life goes on... there are a lot of things out there waiting for us to experience man...

You have to get a life lady!

actually, i feel that this game holds a very high significance to my no. 1 player, Stevie G. here's the game where he can actually measure himself against the team that is poised to sign him. and honestly, Chelski looks shaky but i can already envisage how Stevie G can strengthen a very strong Chelski team(at the current moment).

not only that, our season hangs in the balance. with this game lost, i jus got the feeling that we might not make the cut for the final spot of CL qualifying berth. indeed, there's quite a distance between us and the top 5.

psychologically, i hope the blow's not that bad. but alot depends on how the boys can pick themselves up on Monday against Norwich. i expect nothing less than a resounding victory. i'm sure the boys themselves feel so too.

the league's lost but not the 4th spot.

how ironic it seems that against big teams, our main players will be injured and out. and we always lost by the odd goal(nowadays!). very frustrating but then at the same time, a'lil comforting to know that the 'gap' is not that great.

remember we only have some 5million quid to spend compared to Chelski's bottomless pit of $$$$$. but if that's any consolation... haha

perhaps the next game will be a turning point. and hopefully, next season when the team really starts to gel and rebuild, Stevie G will still be our captain to lead us on.

GO LIVERPOOL GO!!

Agree with you man Lets just hope Stevie won't be entice to go over there.... Keeping my fingers cross!

Well your mum is right... You should go out more often and come back in time to watch Liverpool matches!

I know of my ex-colleague who is crazy about Beckham... Now that he is with Madrid, i guess the craze is lesser now..

Life is not just about soccer... it is just a game... i know it can get quite frustrating when the team you support don't win but hey life goes on... there are a lot of things out there waiting for us to experience man...

hmmm...

Liverpool takes a great part of my life. and i'll be lying if i say the results do not affect me. but there'll be times when one has to do the logical thing and act 'immune' to the indifferent soccer results one often expects so as not to sour a relationship or mood.

or even to spoil a date.

i would suggest goin out on dates with soccer games in mind. haha

Soccer is more than Life and Death.

hahahaa...

well.. going out and dates can take place on weekDAYS!

weekENDS are reserved for family, church and soccer! (in no order of preference.. hehe)

hahahaa...

weekENDS are reserved for family, church and soccer! (in no order of preference.. hehe)
    oh ya... the one thing more important then soccer is church, family and friends. these are no.1 priority.

but Liverpool is a close second in the priority list.

work is some way down the list!!! haha

go LIVERPOOL!!

hmmm...

Liverpool takes a great part of my life. and i'll be lying if i say the results do not affect me. but there'll be times when one has to do the logical thing and act 'immune' to the indifferent soccer results one often expects so as not to sour a relationship or mood.

or even to spoil a date.

i would suggest goin out on dates with soccer games in mind. haha

Soccer is more than Life and Death.
    Oh my goodness you take soccer really seriously...

Yeah on certain days, it does affect me and thank god it is late saturday night cos after a good nights sleep i am back to my cheerful side again....

update:

spurs everton 3-1 (YEAH!! i repeat, form is temporary, class is permanent)
    chalton arsenal 1-2

hahahaa...

Well, that is quite true but after you start working, you would rather go on dates during weekends cos you don't have to worry about the work tomrrow...

The perfect way to manage your life would be to check when is liverpool playing. If sat night, then go on dates on Friday night and if Sun night, go out on Sat then... in this way, no matter what result the match comes out, it won't affect the outcome of your date!

update:

spurs everton 3-1 (YEAH!! i repeat, form is temporary, class is permanent)
    chalton arsenal 1-2
    Well in the first place whoever says Everton has the class? I think this is the start of their demise.... Alright for Spurs!

Well, that is quite true but after you start working, you would rather go on dates during weekends cos you don't have to worry about the work tomrrow...

The perfect way to manage your life would be to check when is liverpool playing. If sat night, then go on dates on Friday night and if Sun night, go out on Sat then... in this way, no matter what result the match comes out, it won't affect the outcome of your date!
    okok... hahha or alternatively, find a guy who loves pools too!! and we can date and watch match at the same time!!!

the last guy i dated is a utd fan.. *roll eyes*.. i think it was luck that there's no fatality involved!!

Oh my goodness you take soccer really seriously...

Yeah on certain days, it does affect me and thank god it is late saturday night cos after a good nights sleep i am back to my cheerful side again....

bro, it is life n death leh

the great bill shankly said so.

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
    I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
    I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

hehehe jus quoting him!

Well in the first place whoever says Everton has the class? I think this is the start of their demise.... Alright for Spurs!
    update.. now 4-1

actually last match against chalton was the start of their demise...
    this is just continuation...

they're really getting trashed...

bro, it is life n death leh

the great bill shankly said so.

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
    I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
    I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

hehehe jus quoting him!

Stay cool man! A couple of beer down and you will be as cool as ice!

Stay cool man! A couple of beer down and you will be as cool as ice!
    haha!

yeah! i'm cool and i'm fine.

GO LIVERPOOL!!!

the next game will be better!

okok... hahha or alternatively, find a guy who loves pools too!! and we can date and watch match at the same time!!!

the last guy i dated is a utd fan.. *roll eyes*.. i think it was luck that there's no fatality involved!!
    I am even surprise that you actually went out with him....

Yeah, thats a wonderful idea.... Then if pool lose, the guy will comfort you by giving you a hug... Isn't that wonderful?

haha!

yeah! i'm cool and i'm fine.

GO LIVERPOOL!!!

the next game will be better!
    I love you Liverpool no matter how badly you play!

Latest score: Everton 1 Spurs 5

Way to go man Spurs!