Page 50 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2540454849505152556075100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

to me, the best Cheesecake is the one served at Hilton's Hotel cafe!

yum yum!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    NYDC's Cheesecake... the best there is! but its a very sinful indulgence... adds to my TUMMY! haha!

go LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!

TRUE-RED LIVERPOOL FAN since the Barnes and Rushie's + Steve Nicol, Mark Wright... too many names! under the heavy influence of Sunday English Premier League Highlights from my uncle who's a sad sad Leeds fan(Gordon Strachan was one hell of a player back then!).

personally am not too sure of Morientes.

Real drives a hard bargain and it'll be sad if we're to be taken around like a fool again once they press the high price alert(7million quid?).

i'd say if we can't get him or Aimar, then let's move on! maybe we can pack Diao and Diouf to Real in exchange for Morientes and some 5million quid? haha

Diouf should be given a chance to play at the highest level. if he get his chance with Bolton, he should really make full use of it instead of showing the Singapore people the correct way to spit and trying his best not to get caught on TV,not!(Spitting is FINE!!) hey, we r experts here in dodging the fines for spitting! haha

to all LIVERPOOL Fans, Happy New Year!!

it'll be a low key celebration on my part to show some respect for those who have suffered in the wake of the tsunami rage and not forgetting, the Terrorism victims.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    go bet for a chelsea win. In that case when liverpool loses, you still have something to smile about..
    I would have...if I am not a true die hard Liverpool fans..
    I would rather enjoy more to see Liverpool grab 3 points from Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    go bet for a chelsea win. In that case when liverpool loses, you still have something to smile about..
    yah! that's what my friend told me the last time utd played pools...
    and utd won... =*(

funniest thing was that i read a few footie websites...

they predicted all sorts!

liverpool 1-0, 2-1, 1-1, 1-2 and 0-1...

shucks...

seems like it's gonna be a close match eh??

Baros out for sunday Hope we can get the 3 points. I would love to see us go one over the cocky jose mourinho but it is even more important that we can take full points so that we can close the gap on the champions league spot and also to keep the run going and boost our confidence.
    Happy new year, Liverpool fans! Don't forget to drink a toast to those who are no longer with us and to those they left behind.

Milan Baros has been ruled out of Liverpool's New Years Day showdown against Chelsea after failing to shrug off the hamstring injury that forced him to miss Tuesday's victory over Southampton.
    It was hoped that the Czech striker would have recovered in time to be recalled for the visit of the league leaders but manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed that Baros will again be sidelined.

He is expected to be fit for the trip to Norwich on Monday.

Steve Finnan has recovered from a leg injury sustained against Southampton and is available for selection.

Benitez, meanwhile, has bemoaned the loss for up to a month of Harry Kewell.

The boss has been delighted with the recent form of the Aussie winger and described his latest groin injury as 'very bad news'.

"Harry has been playing very well lately, scoring goals and providing assists. His level has been gradually improving and this is very bad news," he says.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    Baros out for sunday Hope we can get the 3 points. I would love to see us go one over the cocky jose mourinho but it is even more important that we can take full points so that we can close the gap on the champions league spot and also to keep the run going and boost our confidence.
    Happy new year, Liverpool fans! Don't forget to drink a toast to those who are no longer with us and to those they left behind.

jus read the latest news...

those gals from chelski are lucky! now they'll only get thrashed 3-0!!! hehe

let's hope for a good performance from the boys!

GO LIVERPOOL GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails

eeeek...

tat's bad... come to think of it, hardly seen Henchoz in action(din't miss him at all too... hmmm)! maybe he has a history with Benitez some seasons ago? he might have sweared at him when Benitez's Valencia beat us 2-0 some yrs back!

i wouldn't be surprised if players like him(who are out of favour and will be on rolling contract very soon) are being forced to leave. but hey! Diao should be on the first plane out to Africa! hopefully some kind souls will pay some quid for his star-studded services.

but why is E-Gor leaving? i felt that he's a much much better player then Diao is. under-valued him for sure! and he's making way for Aimar???

what is rolling contract?

what is rolling contract?
    oh.. .rolling contract, something i picked up from too much Championship Manager..

quite hard to explain and it might not be the actual case in real lfie anyway..
    when the full time contract runs out, and the player stayed on with the club on a weekly basis contract, i guess. anyone can clarify?
    anyway, any club can sign the player at this point without the need to pay a fee unless the player is some promising youngster and that might require a tribunal fee.

tonight's the match! less than 12 hours to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    oh.. .rolling contract, something i picked up from too much Championship Manager..

quite hard to explain and it might not be the actual case in real lfie anyway..
    when the full time contract runs out, and the player stayed on with the club on a weekly basis contract, i guess. anyone can clarify?
    anyway, any club can sign the player at this point without the need to pay a fee unless the player is some promising youngster and that might require a tribunal fee.
    I don't know but it sound's right to me hee..

Tonight's the night yeeeeeaaahh!

I really hope that Liverpool wins tonight's match. I keep having this nagging fear that Liverpool will not make it. Don't know why, but I just feel that Chelsea is too strong a side to break down. Anyhow, this is just a fear. I do really hope that Liverpool can beat the odds and win Chelsea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    I really hope that Liverpool wins tonight's match. I keep having this nagging fear that Liverpool will not make it. Don't know why, but I just feel that Chelsea is too strong a side to break down. Anyhow, this is just a fear. I do really hope that Liverpool can beat the odds and win Chelsea!!!
    touch wood, touch wood. won't loose one la, don't worry la. the worst result will be a draw ma. must have confident ma....

Quote Originally Posted by kop
    touch wood, touch wood. won't loose one la, don't worry la. the worst result will be a draw ma. must have confident ma....
    hmmm....

blind faith??

at least finnan will be back... so no Diao... I hope.
    Baros and Kewell missing are big blows to the team.

I guess we will just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best....

hmmm....

blind faith??
    hee...must stay positive ma haha..

1 more hour to go...

25 mins