Page 40 of 197 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245506590 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Liverpool oh Liverpool
    Liverpool oh Liverpool
    Liverpool oh Liverpool

It's games like this that makes you feel damn bloody *beep*ing proud of Liverpool and being a liverpool fan.

I remember the last time I had this feeling was when we won the UEFA cup against Alaves...my heart almost stopped then..and it happened again this morning. I thought I had a heart attack.

Benitez is the man (although sometimes I don't understand his decision)...cannot imagine what it could have been if we are still under Houllier...we could have already given up.
    But now..the team keeps fighting..and fighting..never give up. we keep attacking and left little for the opponents. We keep on closing down our opponents till they are unable to breathe.

This is what Liverpool is all about!

Liverpool will never walk alone. We will never walk alone.
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

Quote Originally Posted by akane
    Liverpool oh Liverpool
    Liverpool oh Liverpool
    Liverpool oh Liverpool

It's games like this that makes you feel damn bloody *beep*ing proud of Liverpool and being a liverpool fan.

I remember the last time I had this feeling was when we won the UEFA cup against Alaves...my heart almost stopped then..and it happened again this morning. I thought I had a heart attack.

Benitez is the man (although sometimes I don't understand his decision)...cannot imagine what it could have been if we are still under Houllier...we could have already given up.
    But now..the team keeps fighting..and fighting..never give up. we keep attacking and left little for the opponents. We keep on closing down our opponents till they are unable to breathe.

This is what Liverpool is all about!

Liverpool will never walk alone. We will never walk alone.
    hohohho!!!

merry christmas!!

aND now for Everlose!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

But now..the team keeps fighting..and fighting..never give up.

Hi akane...can not so biased between Rafa and Houllir lah..
    We also did not give up easily during Houllier as our manager.

1) Did not u just mention about the joyful moment against Alaves ?

2) and How could u forget that we were 1-0 down and came back with 2 goals to beat Arsenal in the FA Cup final ??

3) Could u also remember that in 2003 CL..we were 3-0 down against Basel after 1st half and managed to come back to draw 3-3 (albeit we were out from Cl after that match)....

4) and the incredible night when houllier come back as surprised that we need to beat Roma 2-0..and we did it..Roma was at around their best at that time. Seria A champion seasona ago.

5) we lost the first leg of league cup semi-final to Crsytal Palace and we scored 4-0 (or 5-0) on the return leg..

6) McAllister scored the winning goal - a superb long range 44 yard freekick, come back to beat Everton 3-2 in the season 2000/2001, that ended a 11-year wait to win at Goodison Park

7) Smicer scored from a volley in the last minute to beat Chelsea 1-0 in the season 2001-2002.
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 9th December 2004 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    chelsea should win!! and pools MUST win... so that pools have chance of being in the top 4... if arse-nal win, then the gap at the top becomes too close....
    liverpool must win this weekend, no other choice liao, cause last week wasted 2 points against villa

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se

2) and How could u forget that we were 1-0 down and came back with 2 goals to beat Arsenal in the FA Cup final ??

3) Could u also remember that in 2003 CL..we were 3-0 down against Basel after 1st half and managed to come back to draw 3-3 (albeit we were out from Cl after that match)....

4) and the incredible night when houllier come back as surprised that we need to beat Roma 2-0..and we did it..Roma was at around their best at that time. Seria A champion seasona ago.

5) we lost the first leg of league cup semi-final to Crsytal Palace and we scored 4-0 (or 5-0) on the return leg..

6) McAllister scored the winning goal - a superb long range 44 yard freekick, come back to beat Everton 3-2 in the season 2001/2002, that ended a 11-year wait to win at Goodison Park

7) Smicer scored from a volley in the last minute to beat Chelsea 1-0 in the season 2002-2002.
    wow.. .all those games u mentioned are very vivid on my mind...
    Hail LIVERPOOL!!!

i think we lost 1-2 in the away game...and we crashed them 5-0 at anfield.

6) McAllister scored the winning goal - a superb long range 44 yard freekick, come back to beat Everton 3-2 in the season 2000/2001, that ended a 11-year wait to win at Goodison Park

7) Smicer scored from a volley in the last minute to beat Chelsea 1-0 in the season 2001-2002.

sorry..seems like getting old already..but damn! houllier gave me more heartaches..that's why...especially the way we played then...but now..it's really heartening to see them fight for every ball...and when the opponent has the ball and is in our half..u see 2 players go up to that player....
    that's the kind of play i want to see..i never really see that during houllier's reign...yes i respect houllier..in fact i liked him..he is a nice guy..but..tactically...much is left to be said.

just remember now the way we bombard our opponents with waves and waves of attack is just like the way leverkusen attacked us by waves during the champions league a few seasons ago. i think it's in the semi finals/quarter..and i remembering saying..although our defence then is strong..but with waves and waves of attack like that..no matter how strong a defence..i believe it will crack and it did and that's how we lost to leverkusen.

sorry..seems like getting old already..but damn! houllier gave me more heartaches..that's why...especially the way we played then...but now..it's really heartening to see them fight for every ball...and when the opponent has the ball and is in our half..u see 2 players go up to that player....
    that's the kind of play i want to see..i never really see that during houllier's reign...yes i respect houllier..in fact i liked him..he is a nice guy..but..tactically...much is left to be said.

just remember now the way we bombard our opponents with waves and waves of attack is just like the way leverkusen attacked us by waves during the champions league a few seasons ago. i think it's in the semi finals/quarter..and i remembering saying..although our defence then is strong..but with waves and waves of attack like that..no matter how strong a defence..i believe it will crack and it did and that's how we lost to leverkusen.

boohooo!

i remember Ballack cracking a shot outside the box and it crashed in beyond Dudek...

Dudek.. .Dudek... he dropped the ball to Forlan to tap into an empty net when we faced man utd at Anfield!! that was ULTRA nightmare from him!!

somehow, i never trusted Dudek fully...

http://ezshare.de/files-en/152587/aldo.zip.html

copy the link and then paste it in your explorer..
    it's a mp3 of fan's commentary in anfield...
    enjoy

this is wierd..

but after last night's exhilarating affair...

i'm feeling low and disappointed today...

hmm....

Links posted by a kind soul in hardwarezone. It's all in chinese but as long as can watch the goals again and again, who's complaining

Pongolle http://66.194.40.189/~boardint/Goal1.rm

Mellor http://66.194.40.189/~boardint/Goal2.rm

Gerrard http://66.194.40.189/~boardint/Goal3.rm

fell asleep waiting for the match :s but was so happy when i saw the score!! maybe i should fall asleep before matches more often if we keep winning

btw, need real player to watch hor

mickey went over to Real...he wants/needs champio league football.

In one of the most important CL matches where REal need a win to progress to knock out stage..Owen did not have a chance to play. (did not read that he is injured).

Whereas at Liverpool...even the reserve player Signama and Mellor got to play and scored.

I hope we would meet Real some stage in the tournament... and let Gerrard walk over to the bench and thanks him that " hi michael...thanks for leaving liverpool...we are doing much better without u."

and the best is to beat Real...hahahaaaaaaa

mickey went over to Real...he wants/needs champio league football.

In one of the most important CL matches where REal need a win to progress to knock out stage..Owen did not have a chance to play. (did not read that he is injured).

Whereas at Liverpool...even the reserve player Signama and Mellor got to play and scored.

I hope we would meet Real some stage in the tournament... and let Gerrard walk over to the bench and thanks him that " hi michael...thanks for leaving liverpool...we are doing much better without u."

and the best is to beat Real...hahahaaaaaaa
    yeah, hopefully we get Real Kuniangs in the next phase!!!!!!! slay the Kuniangs and watch Owen sulk on the bench!! hehe

how sad!

Draw will be on tonight.

We will play one of these teams in the the CL match .

AC Milan or Inter Milan or Juventus or Lyon or Leverkusen.

congrats to lfc for a stunning fightback....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Steven G is on his way out of Anfield..........

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    Steven G is on his way out of Anfield..........
    to real madrid?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Chelsea.

It would be tough for him to leave too. He cant participate in Champion's League

Where did you read this?