Page 39 of 197 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144496489 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wat a goal!!!

how befitting it was that Stevie G should b the one to score the winning goal in front of the KOP!!!!!!!!!

something to remember him by... i'm sure!

not forgetting Mellor and Pongolle!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i still cannot believe it...

are we really through???

pinch me...

i almost gave up hope...

my heart also died-ed...

hahahahahah

adrenaline level too high!!

can't sleeeeeep!!

we r through!!

wah lau!!!!!!! SOLID MATCH!!!
    my heart nearly popped up... cant remember when was the last time i jumped and screamed every goal...

wah... breathless.... damn damn happy man...dun think can go back to sleep now... heart berating too fast...

stevie G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

when me-lor scored the goal... i was so afraid if we didn't get through, then it'll be a case of so close yet so far...
    then when gerrard scored.... i couldn't believe it....!!!!

Hooray!! Hooray!!!!

Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wat a goal!!!

how befitting it was that Stevie G should b the one to score the winning goal in front of the KOP!!!!!!!!!

something to remember him by... i'm sure!

not forgetting Mellor and Pongolle!
    You've came to terms that he is leaving? I hear from Martin Tyler that Steven was misquoted by the press. According to Martin, Gerrard said he wants to win trophies with Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    You've came to terms that he is leaving? I hear from Martin Tyler that Steven was misquoted by the press. According to Martin, Gerrard said he wants to win trophies with Liverpool.
    ]

of course i hope he stays.
    but i don;t think anyone would stand in his way if he was to leave for personal glory. he has been loyal and Liverpool through and through.

at least sell him for 35million quid to the next club!!! ke ke ke!

still got to work later...

so, GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE!!! goin to bed again!!!

]

of course i hope he stays.
    but i don;t think anyone would stand in his way if he was to leave for personal glory. he has been loyal and Liverpool through and through.

at least sell him for 35million quid to the next club!!! ke ke ke!
    Only Roman can pay that kinda $$$ This kinda things, hard to predict, only Gerrard knows what he wants.

Anyway, To Liverpool and you guys. Congrats, all 4 english made it.

good night boys!!!

i'm off to bed.. and dream.. and droolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a night of magic ?? i could not believe it...i rub my eyes couple of time to realise that we did actually scored the 3rd goals..hurray...

Points to be noted :

1) Kirkland had conceded 2 goals in 2 matches from the freekick.. He obviously need to improve on this area.

2) Rafa should reliase that the best person to play LB is Riise...not Traore

3) Play the player at right position. U can see kewell became more effective in 2nd half when he played for LM rather than striker in the 1st half.

4) When we need to attack...Finnan is a better choice compared to Josemi.

5) Give the 2nd squad player a chance to prove for themselve...Signama and Mellor.

6) gerrard is the king for us. he wants champion league..he scored for the team.

7) The referee was very good last night. Tremendously Good I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    what a night of magic ?? i could not believe it...i rub my eyes couple of time to realise that we did actually scored the 3rd goals..hurray...

Points to be noted :

1) Kirkland had conceded 2 goals in 2 matches from the freekick.. He obviously need to improve on this area.

2) Rafa should reliase that the best person to play LB is Riise...not Traore

3) Play the player at right position. U can see kewell became more effective in 2nd half when he played for LM rather than striker in the 1st half.

4) When we need to attack...Finnan is a better choice compared to Josemi.

5) Give the 2nd squad player a chance to prove for themselve...Signama and Mellor.

6) gerrard is the king for us. he wants champion league..he scored for the team.

7) The referee was very good last night. Tremendously Good I would say.
    heh heh!!

good morning!!! wahahhaa!! REALLY GOOD MORNING~~!!

anyway, Olympiakos is a team made up of Oscar Nominated actresses. their acting technique is truly breath-taking!

a bunch of sissies!~! fall down like dead fly at the slightest touch!!
    serves them right for crushing out!!!

Kirkland is good. conceding the free kick is stupid. moving away from the wall is the stupidest thing to do and Nunez did it. i don't see him as a good right midfielder(currently). he din't contribute much at all.

i would prefer Pongolle, Finnan or even Stephen Warnock(be given a chance) and happily have Josemi on the bench. heh heh

and bring back Hamann in the centre of midfield alongside Alonso and Stevie G!!

and if the referee is really that good, we would have crushed the sissies 5-1. he disallowed 2 goals!! but overall, he did ok. he should really nominate a few of the sissies for the Overall Best Performance by a Leading Actress Award.

i was so impressed by the sissies' performance that i can feel myself biting my hands in sheer 'admiration' and 'acceptance'. geeeee!!

Stevie G... don't go!!

and if the referee is really that good, we would have crushed the sissies 5-1. he disallowed 2 goals!! but overall, he did ok. he should really nominate a few of the sissies for the Overall Best Performance by a Leading Actress Award.
    I see things different. The 1st disallowed should be disallowed. No doubt about that. The 2nd one not so obvious...but it was again the defender being challeged down, and referee made a decision to the defending team the advantage. By rule..it should also be disallowed..The arguement point is whether the challenge is harsh or not..But there is the challenge on the defender.

The referee is good at
    1) calming down both side
    2) give freekick when there is unsporting challenge..ie Gerrard yellow kick...very obvious that he just kicked in the leg of Olympikios player.
    3) freekick..corner are quite fairly given
    4) the best is - when Olympikious player was down to injury..but suddenly stand up when the free kick is about to take off...the referee ask that player to leave the fielde for a moment. that is brilliant.

4) the best is - when Olympikious player was down to injury..but suddenly stand up when the free kick is about to take off...the referee ask that player to leave the fielde for a moment. that is brilliant.
    haha! that is the no.1 Award-winning Oscar Actress, Rivaldo!!

Yeah, I agree that the referee was spoton on many occasions. He refereed not by the book but by common sense.. he could have sent some players off.. but chose not to. Love the way he just shouts at the players and stamps his authority. Good job.

Agree with wongse about Riise playing left back and traore on the bench. Kewell is best left on the left. Nunez has to prove himself. Was quite surprised to see him last the whole 90. Thought Finnan should be the one staying on the pitch instead of nunez.

Next match Gerrard will be suspended, but thankfully we will have hamann back from suspension.

Bring on Everton.. cant imagine they are way above us in the league...

Did u just mention Rivaldo ??

we all known him the best actor..back to 2002. The Turkish player kicked the ball to him and he blocked it with the knee ..and he covered his face to get the Turkish player sent off. Hahaaaa........

Did u just mention Rivaldo ??

we all known him the best actor..back to 2002. The Turkish player kicked the ball to him and he blocked it with the knee ..and he covered his face to get the Turkish player sent off. Hahaaaa........
    wahahahaha!

tat was the winning moment from Turkey vs. Brazil. the CLASSIC PERFORMANCE BY A LEADING ACTRESS AWARD. Rivaldo's name is echoed in ETERNITY for that WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE.

and the unfortunate Supporting Actor was that defender who used to play for the Villans and who is always desperately try to broker a deal away from Villa Park. forgotten his name... but who cares?! He's not the LEADING ACTRESS!!!! hahahahaa!

come to think of it, Rivaldo once expressed interest in playing for LIVERPOOL!!! and not forgetting the Trotters... hehehe

she isn't fit to wear the Reds' shirt. we don;t need Oscar Winners! hahaha

we already have Diao, the Enigma!!! wahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    Bring on Everton.. cant imagine they are way above us in the league...
    I have a heavy bet of 4 figure with my friend, who is an Everton fans, that the winner of either our team will finish higher in the EPL by the end of this season.

I can;t wait for the match and we need to win the derby match...the wider the gap between 4th and LFC placing...the less confidence/more panic they are.

but i am really worried about LFC performance. So far they have been very consistent of being inconsistent. U see them playing 1 match very good..then then next one suck. Rafa still has lots to do to bring Liverpool to finish the EPL in the top 4.
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 9th December 2004 at 10:36 AM.

Default Latest Report - Liverpool vs Olympiacos