Page 32 of 197 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww
    When will Liverpool become the Superhouse of Football again???

How long must i wait????!!!!
    at least 2 more years i would guess. or forever
    the only consolation i see from all these injuries are that hopefully the kids like mellor, potter and partridge etc get a chance to prove themselves and i hope they would seize the chance and do well. we need some christmas cheer badly

arsenal hasnt been doing very well of late.. so

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    at least 2 more years i would guess. or forever
    the only consolation i see from all these injuries are that hopefully the kids like mellor, potter and partridge etc get a chance to prove themselves and i hope they would seize the chance and do well. we need some christmas cheer badly
    being so inconsistent these days, i suggest we find christmas cheers in orchard road better

but then despite their dismal performance ... somehow i still die-hard Liverpool fan for so long....why huh???

did they cast a spell on me????

being so inconsistent these days, i suggest we find christmas cheers in orchard road better

but then despite their dismal performance ... somehow i still die-hard Liverpool fan for so long....why huh???

did they cast a spell on me????
    maybe cos if the team is doing well, we'll have nothing to complain about and be bored to death?
    liverpool fans very loyal one. just listen to the "you'll never walk alone" when we were losing 2-0 to boro. there are richer clubs, there are more successful clubs, but how many clubs would you see fans like these. made me prouder to be a liverpool fan that if we had won the title....although i wouldn't complain if we DID win the title

When will Liverpool become the Superhouse of Football again???

How long must i wait????!!!!
    seriously...i think we have to wait long long....and I am really in doubt that we can achieve it by 2010.

Fergi appointed as MU manager 1986. They won the Treble 1998. It took them 12 years to be one of the Super house.

being so inconsistent these days
    I think we are very consistent in the last few matches.

The team are consistent
    1) leaking goals from set pieces
    2) leaking goals from individual error
    3) not able to keep a clean sheet
    4) rely baros to score, when baros not there...we failed to score
    5) toothless from our own setpieces..(corner and freekick) just whack the ball kuat-kuat to the far post. We had played around 20 matches so far..and I could only remember may be the max is 3 goals from our own setpieces.. One is deflection from Fulham player (Alonso freekick). U can see that even Hyypia is not scoring header this season.

Pls u might flame me on this...I am just being reality.

Although we are not doing better, that does not stop me being a die hard Liverpool fans. If u started as a Liverpool fans, had enjoyed the success during 80s, and had gone through Souness period, and u are still Liverpool fans, I am sure u will remain to be Liverpool fans for the rest of your life.

We are the fans and we love the club..We cheer for the success and we tear for our failure together.

If one could only support the club that bring victory ...then he should be MU fans during 98, Arsenal for last 2 seasons...and Chelsea fans this season.

and do u call these "fans/supporter" ?

England never win any major tournament besides World 1966 ( helped by the wrong referee decision, the ball had crossed the line), and most of us were not born at that time.. Why there are so many England fans in Singapore ??
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 25th November 2004 at 09:01 AM.

Default Today Headlines

MELLOR: GIVE ME CHANCES AND I'LL SCORE - Neil Mellor speaks to Liverpoolfc.tv in the aftermath of the Reds 1-0 defeat and Monaco and promises he won't let the club down if he's given a regular run in the side over the coming weeks.

With Owen left, both Baros and Cisse injured..of course Mellor felt frustrated to see that Rafa started the game with him on the bench but Kewell and Garcia on the pitch.. The coach preferred a non striker to play for striker role and not him..

GARCIA INJURY CONFIRMED - TRAORE ALSO OUT - Liverpool today confirmed they will be without the services of Luis Garcia for up to a month and Djimi Traore for ten days after both players picked up injuries in Monaco last night.

So many injuries..even last season we lost hamann, kewell, owen, kirkland and gerrard for quite sometime...We must have been haunted. Who is that fellow ?

Monaco Boss In Handball Admission - "All the people in the world saw the handball," blasted Rafa. "The linesman saw it and when I spoke to the referee afterwards he told me he saw it as well.

Everyone saw that it is a handball..even Larsen (the referee) himself admitted he saw that it is a handball.But the goal stood. He even dared to smile when being question after the match by Rafa. What kind of shiitt is that ?? Is he having a different version of FIFA handbook or had he been bribed ??

1-0 V OLYMPIACOS GOOD ENOUGH FOR REDS Either a 1-0 victory or 2 goal margin over Olympiacos in Liverpool's final Champions League match on December 8 will take the Reds into the last 16 of the competition.

Click here for full detail.

Croat coach wants Biscan, Croatian FA says no

with his recent form..I am not surprised he will be recalled back to the national team.
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 25th November 2004 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    If one could only support the club that bring victory ...then he should be MU fans during 98, Arsenal for last 2 seasons...and Chelsea fans this season.

and do u call these "fans/supporter" ?
    not forgetting the Blackburn 'fans'

a bit of good news from liverpoolfc.tv

Antonio Nunez handed Rafael Benitez a much-needed boost on Thursday night when he played his first game in a Liverpool shirt.
    Nunez, who has been on the sidelines since injuring his knee in a training ground incident the day after he signed, emerged unscathed from a 60-minute reserve team run-out against Leeds United in Wakefield.

Playing on the right side of midfield he made a good impression, delivering some telling crosses into the box and almost scoring on one occasion.

Despite lacking match practice the former Real Madrid player looked sharp and, given the injury crisis that is currently engulfing the club, he could well have played himself into contention for a place in the first team squad to face Arsenal on Sunday.

As for the match itself, goalkeeper Paul Harrison was the Reds hero as Robbie Foy struck a late equaliser to force a 1-1 draw for Hughie McAuley's side.
    it's just a reserve match but hopefully nunez can do well. we do need some width badly. With garcia out, maybe we should recall le Tallec. gives the team a bit of depth even if garcia is back.

Anthony Le Tallec has said he will cut short his loan spell in France to return to Anfield if Rafael Benitez wants him to help ease the club's injury crisis.
    Le Tallec agreed a one year loan deal with St Etienne at the start of the season after Benitez told him he couldn't be guaranteed a first team place at the club.

The Reds are chronically short of attacking players following injuries to Djibril Cisse, Milan Baros, Luis Garcia and Vladimir Smicer, while Antonio Nunez is yet to kick a ball for the first team after knee surgery.

There have been no suggestions that Benitez will recall Le Tallec from his loan spell, but the youngster says he will come back to Merseyside if needed.

"Liverpool is my club," he said. "I am the one who asked to leave. But should they need me, there is no problem.

"I would be a little bit bothered to leave Les Verts like this, but if needed, I'm ready to go now."

let's wait and see!

go LIVERPOOL!!!!!!

let's crash Arsenal!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

when u walk thru the storm
    hold your head up high
    and don't be afraid of the dark
    at the end of the storm is a golden sky
    Walk on, walk on.......
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.................

here's to the team

Yeeaaah..............! Goooooaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we did great in the first half. wish we could have put away more of the chances though. the lead is a bit slim for all our chances. good job to all. one more half to go...

great pass to kewell
    great header to gerrard
    great pass to alonso with a great decoy run from mellor
    priceless goal!!!

great midfield!

Stevei G, Didi and Alonso!! Vieria totally pegged back!

so far so good...

hohoho!

to all you late owls supporting liverpool
    xabi,xabi,xabi!! good goal

yyupz
    i'm easily satisfied...

jus ask for a good performance from the boys!!!
    hold on tight!!

Incredible end to the game.

woohoooo!!!

Wow! have not been feeling this great for sooooo long

What a fantastic goal from Mellor deep into injury time

hohoho...hahahaha...heeheeheehee.. hooray!!!!!!!!!!