Page 30 of 197 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235405580 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    beng.... I just chose him as the forward in the fantasy game....
    mpenza ...we lost baros for 6 weeks and u are worried about your fantasy game rather than Liverpool welfare...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    by the way, all Singaporean Liverpool supporters...

Singapore lost by a goal to the Japanese team...

i was thinking, its not such a bad result esp. we are playing away!!

Go Team Singapore!! go go!!!
    GOAL 2010!!!
    whether win or lose...Jap would have qualified...they are playing those players whom are almost played for their 1st senior game for the country..

and dare u mention "2010" again ...

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    mpenza ...we lost baros for 6 weeks and u are worried about your fantasy game rather than Liverpool welfare...
    of course, I worry abt Liverpool welfare but I can't do much abt it hopefully, the return of gerrard could stabilise the team more.

from soccernet.. Blades have tabled a 500k bid for young Mellor

whether win or lose...Jap would have qualified...they are playing those players whom are almost played for their 1st senior game for the country..

and dare u mention "2010" again ...
    well... we lost 2-1 when they had their big stars over in Singapore, don't we???

haaaaa

Singapore Singapore!! keep the dream alive! yeah!!

and for LIVERPOOL!! go go go!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Heh. I could work at the Bernebeu forever... heated stadium, great lights, nice seats, and at least one team that can play football.

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    of course, I worry abt Liverpool welfare but I can't do much abt it hopefully, the return of gerrard could stabilise the team more.

hahaha...just kidding..dun take the serious...

from soccernet.. Blades have tabled a 500k bid for young Mellor
    with Baros and Cisse both out...if u were Mellor...do u want to leave LFC to join the small team...that not even in EPL ? Not to mention with Liverpool, opportunity to European Soccer..and PLaying along Gerrard, Alonso will definately bring up his level as well....

Btw....500k for Mellor is an insult to the player himself..considering Rooney is at 28million....Dun believe Rooney is 56 times better than Mellor.

well... we lost 2-1 when they had their big stars over in Singapore, don't we???
    In order to make 2010 happen...Singapore needs to beat Japan to qualify.. IF u have the attitude that losing 1-2 is considered a good game...this mentality will really make 2010 a dream..In fact..i tot it already is ...

My early prediction for tomorrow match against Boro is Liverpool to win 2-1. With no baros..I predict the match to be draw....

Default Milan Will Return in 4 week

05:12 19Nov2004 RTRS-UPDATE 1-Soccer-Liverpool's Baros ruled out for up to four weeks

(adds confirmation of injury)
    LONDON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Liverpool striker Milan Baros will be out of action for up to four weeks with a hamstring injury, the Premier League club's website reported on Thursday.
    Baros sustained the injury playing for the Czech Republic in a World Cup qualifier against Macedonia on Wednesday.
    "Milan returned to (training ground) Melwood this afternoon (Thursday) and underwent a scan," a club spokesman said.
    "Unfortunately that has shown a pull in the hamstring of his left leg and he is likely to be out for between three and four weeks.
    "Milan will not travel with the rest of the squad to Middlesbrough but will begin his rehabilitation at Melwood on Friday."
    Liverpool were already short of strikers following England's Michael Owen's move to Real Madrid and a long-term injury to French international Djibril Cisse.

In order to make 2010 happen...Singapore needs to beat Japan to qualify.. IF u have the attitude that losing 1-2 is considered a good game...this mentality will really make 2010 a dream..In fact..i tot it already is ...

My early prediction for tomorrow match against Boro is Liverpool to win 2-1. With no baros..I predict the match to be draw....
    losing 2-1 and 1-0 to Japan is a huge step forward. who would have predicted that Singapore would only lose by a single goal to mighty Japan in both ties?

if this is not an achievement, i wonder wat is?

a small step forward, but nevertheless it beats standing on the same spot.
    perhaps next time round, we'll beat our neighbouring countries effortlessly.

Goal 2010 is a dream. maybe we'll realise it. but at least the local players have a goal and aim to work towards to.
    unrealistic as it may seem. but without trying, who knows? hohoho!

and against Boro, Liverpool''ll win!!!

hahaaa...i rested on the singapore lion...not my interest at all anyway...

wah...beat Boro ??!!! woww...u are more optimistic than me...Good good....

Hope we can do it as what u said...

if the senior players are injured or too tired...we can play with the reserve and the youngster..and to beat them 2-0 again....hahahaa.....

hahaaa...i rested on the singapore lion...not my interest at all anyway...

wah...beat Boro ??!!! woww...u are more optimistic than me...Good good....

Hope we can do it as what u said...

if the senior players are injured or too tired...we can play with the reserve and the youngster..and to beat them 2-0 again....hahahaa.....
    no worries wong_se!!

it'll be a hard game at boro! but hopefully we'll win by the odd goal!!

its a great chance for the likes of mellor and pongolle to leave some impression on the management team too!!!!

go Liverpool!!!

Btw....500k for Mellor is an insult to the player himself..considering Rooney is at 28million....Dun believe Rooney is 56 times better than Mellor.
    No, it's just that Rooney is an insult to 28 million. In the grand scheme of things, I'm probably worth about 0.50 and there's no way Rooney is 56 million times better than me. I can get sent off and I can get substituted off in the first half by my manager because I'm about to get sent off as well as anybody.

Well, except maybe Rooney.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    No, it's just that Rooney is an insult to 28 million. In the grand scheme of things, I'm probably worth about 0.50 and there's no way Rooney is 56 million times better than me. I can get sent off and I can get substituted off in the first half by my manager because I'm about to get sent off as well as anybody.

i like that.

My prediction for tomorrow match against Liverpool 2 - Boro 1. The backup strikers will be very motivated in this game knowing that this is their best opportunity to prove their worth.

go, go, go....goal! goal! goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Jed

hahaha....Jed...well said..absolutely agree with u..

Quote Originally Posted by kop
    i like that.

My prediction for tomorrow match against Liverpool 2 - Boro 1. The backup strikers will be very motivated in this game knowing that this is their best opportunity to prove their worth.

go, go, go....goal! goal! goal!
    this saturday match is quite crucial. Bolton and Middlesbrough are both at 22points. We are now 20. I assume Chelsea to beat Bolton (even a draw..goal difference, we are better than Boton) and If we can beat Boro, we will over take 2 teams...

If we lose to Boro..the gap between 4th placing and us will be widen..

I hope the return of Gerrard, together with Alonso can breakdown Boro midfield ...and either Kewell or Mellor can score the winning goal..

my pred'n. : Boro 1-3 Liverpool !!!

er... me not so confident leh... awaiting tonights game with much trepidation...

sad.

luis garcia and harry kewell as strikers... or rather, attacking midfielders??

and a 2-0 scoreline now! wat's goin on????

Feel so sad after watching Liverpool play earlier. Heart broken man.......

You can sense that Liverpool is like a headless chicken. The midfielders have no strikers to pass the ball to. Xian.... Very Xian...... How come Liverpool is so unlucky?? At the end of the game, the die-hard liverpool fans still sing "You never Walk Alone" ****, if I am a player on the pitch, I will feel that I have let the club down. SHITTT!!!!!!

felt disgusted by the performance..

i felt that Stevie G made too early a comeback. alot of mistake from him. should have stuck with Hamann and kept Stevie G on the bench till the second half.

maybe should have fielded mellor upfront from the start.

it's just me...