Page 26 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by copperbird
    i pray day and nite, shiting or sleeping, juz to let god knows that MU was the most hated club in the world, so god, u better do something.........

hahahaa...u dun need to pray to let God know that they are the most hated team. God aledi know...Devil is his enemy.

Default Liverpool

Die Hard Fans:

juz wonder how many die hard Liverpool fans in clubsnap?

Default Liverpool v Deportivo match report

Hi guys, my reports for Liverpool vs Blackburn and Liverpool vs Deportivo La Coruna are ready. Published here:

http://www.chubi.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

liverpool win!!!!!!

Blast the Van nIsteroy!!!!!!!!

Down MU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but van damn gd loh, score 4 goals in the high standard game in europe....

it's only against sparta prague....like fernabache...
    i think Portsmouth win over them was bigger news....but only 2 page report on tat with wenger on the back page of New Paper...very sad. lol

Win over Sparta and its a 5 page spread + back page.....duh.

Think next match for manu, they will struggle. :P
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Die Hard Fans:

juz wonder how many die hard Liverpool fans in clubsnap?
    me..me..me..for sure liverpool die hard fans...

Quote Originally Posted by grandrake
    Hi guys, my reports for Liverpool vs Blackburn and Liverpool vs Deportivo La Coruna are ready. Published here:

hi grandrake..really enjoy to read your match report. hahaha...and in the match against Blackburn , we both had similiar comment on Josemi and Baros.

keep the report going...thanks for sharing and appreciate your effort.

yeah!!
    LIVERPOOL!!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grandrake

another great match report
    my apologises to traore, i had often maligned him and branded him a poor player. he certainly proved me wrong. biscan was brilliant and if he keeps that up, we'll have a fantastic central midfield with gerrard, alonso, biscan and hamann all capable of dominating the middle of the park, winning tackles and distributing the ball around the pitch. what we need now is some width in the play.
    in defence, i think they all did great but i still worry because at times, they still seem to panic and on occassions, tended to make the wrong decisions. josemi especially seemed to get worse with time.
    all credit to rafa for he had restored life to many of our forgotten fringe players. it is a welcome sight to see a healthy competition for places by the second choice players. both djimi and biscan stagnated under gerard houllier and seemed on their way out. i do wonder what would happen if heskey was still with the club. i know, i make fun of him a lot, but he was a good striker in the begining and i had much hope for him as i was a fan of him when he was with leicester. he was strong, fast and not afraid to get stuck in. he really went downhill somewhat in recent years and i wondered if rafa could have done something for him. he could have been something then. pity.
    been a liverpool fans since the 90s. fowler was the man who drew me to the team and he's still my fave.
    hope to see the youngsters make their mark. with the current rather thin squad and besieged by a number of long term injuries, this is the time for the likes of mellor, warnock, partridge, raven, etc to stake their claim to a first team place. it is worrying that our reserve team and junior sides (u-21s and u-18s) are not doing well in their respective leagues.
    i somehow have a strong feeling that we may see luque in a LFC jersey. dunno why but it was just a gut feeling i got when i saw the game.
    another defender would be nice. maybe young michael dawson? feel bad about henchoz. no big fan of him as i feel he's not that good but he's a pretty decent defender and i thought he'd have a place in the team, at least as a back-up.

Traore has EVOLVED!! *GASP!!!*

Liverpool 3-0 Birm
    kewell to score?

birmingham is in some trouble lately. jus hope that we can heap more troubles to steve bruce's 'side'(Robbie Fowler used to run round his tummy!! hehe!). ke ke ke!

bloody birmingham.

they were very very fortunate.

the next game, the Reds have to really learn how to finish off chances.

garcia ......

y the ending is like that?

win some, lose some.

the next game will definitely be better.

Default LFC Through the Square Box - 'Pool vs Brummies

Latest report out:

Bloody disappointed and pissed.

was so angry that i couldn't sleep till late
    well, on the hopeful side, we dominated the game and if we control all our games like that, we'd have won 9/10 times. again, i felt the team lost concentration, especially in defence. i really feel that we lack a leader at the back. someone who is influential and commanding and preferably can read the game well .i know, wong se gonna tell me we have hamann, but hamann plays in front of the back line and we really need someone at the back who can read the flow of the game and organise the back line accordingly. pace would be a great bonus. alternatively, the keeper (be it kirkland or dudek) need to be more commanding and vocal.
    josemi is very out of sorts and should be rested. hopefully he can regain his confidence and play well.
    another problem, no width. we were just too predictable. english teams are strongest in the middle as they often have their biggest, strongest and most experienced players there. we need to use the touchlines more and get good crosses in.
    pongolle will get better and so will mellor, at least i hope, so i'm actually less worried about our attack than the tendency of our defence to fall asleep.
    also noticed that in every game, we come out charging and then lose steam midway. we always get hit toward the end of the half and this is worrying. lack of fitness? one half of football is 45 minutes and if we're only gonna keep the pace for 25 minutes, we jolly well need to make the chances count and kill the other team off. but really, we need to play a 90 minute game, not in bursts of energy followed by long periods of lethagy.
    anyway, missing players through injury is bad but this gives a chance for the second stringers to learn. i hope they do. this is the honeymoon season and i seriously expect little but i do hope we can use the season to build a team (not just a first 11).
    on another bad note, the club lost money last year cos we didn't make it to the champions league. i hope we can do well but also keep in the black this year. i often worry that as the club become less successful, we'd go the way of leeds.

btw, really appreciate grandrake's efforts. will read your match report as soon i work up the stomach to read it. still too pissed and disappointed to face up to it yet. good job!

some bits of interesting media speculations from liverpoolfc.tv

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is looking at the possibility of taking Manchester City striker Nicolas Anelka back to Anfield.
    Benitez has drawn up a short list of forwards after losing Djibril Cisse for the season and is interested in former Kop favourite Anelka.

Liverpool took the Frenchman on loan from Paris St Germain three seasons ago, but Gerard Houllier refused to take up the option of a 12 million permanent deal and instead signed El-Hadji Diouf.

Anelka has been a success at City hitting 44 goals in 95 appearances and has scored six so far this season. The player would almost certainly relish a move back to Anfield.
    Liverpool have launched a secret bid to take Juventus star Zlatan Ibrahimovic on loan in January.
    The Swedish World Cup star is seen as a potential replacement for Djibril Cisse who is out for the season.

Ibrahimovic, recruited from Ajax by Juventus during the summer, had been struggling to cope with the demands of Serie A and agents acting on behalf of the powerful target man had been investigating an escape route in January which alerted Liverpool.

However, the 23-year-old attacker has recently found some form and scored a week ago in their convincing Serie A win over Chievo.
    both are long-shots and i don't expect much but either would be nice if true