Page 24 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1419222324252629344974 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by copperbird
    Correct man!!!

They are going to join Real Madrid nightmare starting right now..........

i ask god: when will i see MU being trashed by Liverpool?

He say: Well boy, you will not see it...

i ask: Y!!!!!!

He say: becos, before they meet, Roy are suffering from old age parkinston, Van Nistoroy left leg toes are unable to straighten, Howard and Carroll fighting for no. 1 spot thus end up in jail, Ferdinand suspended again for 9 mths for kicking Fergurson, now Fergurson too dizzy to think, Giggs went back to see his sickly pet dog, Rooney ran too fast thus now still searching for him, Alan Smith now joining Mutu from Chealsea facing trail, Neville brothers now wans to take this chance to be strikers so they don want to be defenders again, Bellion and Brown now wears mask in the field becos they score more own goals then Henry can score in the league, Ronaldo twist and turns so well that now lays in bed becos he is still trying to twist it back to its original position, SO THATS WHY THEY CANT MEET THIS SEASON.....
    Brother Brother... i must hand it to you for your creativity man...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Actually, i think Roman is quite smart. He buys so many players then loan it out to other clubs. Then as it would happen these players such as Forssell and Cole (robino is the new signing) will score against Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool. In an indirect way, it will benefit Chelsea....
    Yeah we also got similar tactics. We sign players, make them rubbish, then offload them to other premiership clubs who then become doomed to medicrity as a result. Pity Everton wised up before they grabbed Traore!

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Yeah we also got similar tactics. We sign players, make them rubbish, then offload them to other premiership clubs who then become doomed to medicrity as a result. Pity Everton wised up before they grabbed Traore!

Hehe Jed... you sure we didn't buy rubbish players in the 1st place? Erik Mejier seems to be one....

Gooooaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!!

bad...
    very bad...

from a 1 goal lead to a goal down...
    and with Cisse out with a broken leg..

The boys got to snap out of the ill feelings and the psychological factor of Cisse's mishap... !!

jus hope that Cisse will make a speedy recovery!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

2-2!!

a good result... now, let's jus wish for a speedy recovery to Cisse~!!!

perhaps it'll b next season till we'll get a chance to see him play...

what a bad day!! cisse out for who knows how long and we gave up a lead and almost lost. great character in coming back from the setback of going from 1-0 up to 1-2 down though. still, i feel it was 2 points lost than 1 gained. with pongolle injured as well, we're down to baros and mellor (and of course, garcia if we play with only one real forward). time for mellor to show his mettle!
    my main complaint: that second blackburn goal was really due to terrible defending more than anything else. we still tend to panic in defence sometimes and hyypia and co really need to sort that out soon. full credit to traore. i had criticised him so much in the past but he was our best defender today and i'm very happy to admit i was wrong about him. josemi seemed to be on a real slump...maybe we should rest him and let finnan play rightback for a bit.

bad news on liverpoolfc.tv
    "Djibril Cisse is unlikely to play again this season after suffering a broken leg during Saturday's 2-2 draw at Blackburn. The French striker was taken to hospital in Blackburn where X-Rays revealed the extent of the injury.

Liverpool FC Head of Press Ian Cotton said: "Our club doctor Mark Waller has confirmed that Djibril Cisse suffered a comminuted fracture of the tibia and fracture of the fibula in his left leg.

"Djibril will undergo surgery on Sunday morning to insert a pin in the tibia. Unfortunately he is unlikely to play again this season and everybody at the club wishes him the speediest of recoveries.""

Did you guys see the moment Cisse went down during this morning match? It's scary! I saw his shin bent....ooooh....my legs went numb when I see that!

Quote Originally Posted by kop
    Did you guys see the moment Cisse went down during this morning match? It's scary! I saw his shin bent....ooooh....my legs went numb when I see that!

yup! i cringed the moment i saw the replay!

i thought that Blackburn were 'unnecessarily tough and brute' in their approach play.

but i'm thankful that we managed to grab a point from this fixture. Blackburn do really looked good and purposely in their attack.

I think with Cisse out for the rest of the season, Rafa may have no choice but to bring in one new striker. Let's hope we bring in one with a BANG!!!!

Cisse, hope you have a speedy recovery. From all of us from Clubsnap Singapore.

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

Default Blackburn curse strikes again!

So angry.... last year, Baros and Carragher got their legs broken against Blackburn and this year is Cisse... Whats' with this blackburn team... are they our NEMESIS

Sighhh... looks like no choice but to purchase a striker... who knows, if Mutu gets a 6 mth ban, we can even sign him and he can play for us in Apr/May? EVen Arsene Wenger will consider signing him as reported.

Default Who Should we Sign in January?

Mutu? Mido? or who???

i would be very wary about signing mutu. he had shown a definite lack of professionalism in his conduct at chelsea, not only by taking drugs but also in the way he was in open conflict with the coach. unless he can show that he's willing to turn over a new leaf, it would be risky to bring him in. we may end up with a new spice boy.
    morientes would be my favourite bet but he may not want to come nor would real be keen to let him go.
    mista just signed a new contract so even if they are keen to sell him, it may not be cheap.
    i am guessing it's gonna be mista as he would be familiar with rafa's style and hopefully can settle in quickly.
    for me, some interesting alternatives may be obafemi martins from inter (since they have so many forwards in their side anyway), valeri bojinov (of lecce) or jan venegoor of hessellink (cos i would love to see how they fit his name onto the jersey )
    local alternatives could be beattie or even dean ashton of crewe. i doubt yakubu or andy johnson would be available but that may be nice if they are.
    the impossible dream would be to see either torres or trezeguet in the red jersey.
    all the best to cisse. it was a horrible injury and i just hope he can come back well from it

martins i doubt is available... actually just thought of 2 people... Vieri and Saviola...

It's strange that Barca do not consider Saviola as 1st team and loan him out to Monaco...

Another of my top choice would be Carlos Tevez....

oh yes, i forgot about saviola. he's doing very well for monaco now. speaking of monaco, mohammed kallon is a good forward too. vieri would be good but he's still first team at inter isn't he? i admit, martins is their youngest star and they'd likely not be keen to let him go but with adriano, recoba, cruz and van der meyde, maybe there's a slight hope but i admit it's unlikely.
    hmmm, tevez gonna be expensive....but goodzzzzz
    well, all this is in the future. i do hope baros would continue to score and that mellor and pongolle (when he returns) would be able to prove themselves. maybe we won't even need to sign a new big-name striker

We are too thin on the forward line at the moment... rafa will prob play garcia up front or just behind baros. Mellor prob will get a few run out from the bench... We are indeed quite short-handed..

Going to the issue of Mutu. It's sad but i think it's prob the situation at the moment for footballers. Look at it, all of them are millionaires... yes, guaranteed millionaires as long as they play in the 1st team of the top 5 teams in the country. For others, probably if they hang ard long enuff, they would be millionaires.

I strongly believe Mutu is not the only 1 taking cocainne or some sort of sex-enhancing drugs as he also admitted. I bet even some of the current/former liverpool players took it. They may be squeky clean up front but you never know how they behave off the field.

Owen had a baby born out of wedlock. Rooney visited prositutes. Beckham cheated on Victoria. SVen slept with FA Secretary. Yorke had affairs with Jordan. Ferdinand miss drug test convenientlly (perhaps he took some drugs?). In Italy, Juve is currently under trial for systematic druging.. Who knows whether Zidane and the gang took any during that time. Heck, Even Asrsenal or Man U may be doing that. The list goes on and on...

The key is those taking drugs may not be caught. This in part is due to the irregularity and infrequency of the testing as mentioned during the Ferdinand Case. Also, English is quite tolerant of all these nonsense, rumours or not! Mutu, i believe was target test (meaning Chelsea chose him for testing) and i believe this happens after he disobey orders by good old Jose to skip Romania's match. Is this coincidence? I think not and so does others. This is why the PFA president also question Chelsea's decision to sack Mutu.

I believe as long as Mutu is willing to change his ways, he should be given a second chance. Just like 2nd chance given to Tony Adams (Alcoholic), Cantona (Kung fu kick), Stam (Drugs), Ferguson (Assualt) etc...

Would he be a good player for liverpool? no doubt abt it as long as he cleans up his act. Everyone deserves a second chance.... (btw, for andy cole to score for england.. he needs at least 10 chances )

martins i doubt is available... actually just thought of 2 people... Vieri and Saviola...

Vieri is definitely out for me. He is slow, at most he is only good in the air.

Owen had a baby born out of wedlock.
    Heh. If this is a problem half the country would be in the slammer.