Page 21 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1116192021222326314671 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #401
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    let us wait and see...

    mr.morientes wanna trade RM for THE Reds? what a wise move that would be!
    i can only hope that he would be as committed to the clause here as he is to his fighting for a first team place in RM.

    now, all we have to do is to convince RM to do a player trade(morientes) + 10million GBP for our beloved Salif Diao.


    anyone here thinks highly of or rate James Beattie?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #402
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Well... You don;t have to be a fan of liverpool to be a good player for liverpool. They were professionals and should behave so.

    Just remember a certain Michael Owen was Everton fan and also explicitly or implicitly signed for Real Madrid.
    true..agree with that..and it seems that actually alot of our players used to be everton fans...think even GOD was once an Everton fan.
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

  3. #403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    let us wait and see...

    mr.morientes wanna trade RM for THE Reds? what a wise move that would be!
    i can only hope that he would be as committed to the clause here as he is to his fighting for a first team place in RM.

    now, all we have to do is to convince RM to do a player trade(morientes) + 10million GBP for our beloved Salif Diao.


    anyone here thinks highly of or rate James Beattie?
    James Beattie? Nah....no good no good...

  4. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kop
    James Beattie? Nah....no good no good...
    really? i quite like him. thought he was one of the better english forwards. he good in the air and quite strong, just the kind of forward we lack.
    am looking forward to see if the morientes story pans out. he may be just what we need, a striker that's good in the air, strong enough to take on challenges from defenders and can hold the ball up.
    both cisse and baros are good strikers and i do hope they can get their act together. baros needs to improve his attitude. he's a bit of a prima donna, i feel. don't really like his comments regarding the fact that he and cisse couldn't play together. okay, he actually just said "you'd better ask the manager about it" but i felt it was implied in the way he said it. to have that kind of attitude so early in the partnership doesn't bode well for their future together. cisse too, needs to work harder and don't get frustrated so easily. he tend to get frustrated later in the match if he doesn't score and that doesn't help at all.

  5. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akane
    true..agree with that..and it seems that actually alot of our players used to be everton fans...think even GOD was once an Everton fan.
    Well... reason is simple. We are all in liverpool itself so of course there are some who will support Everton or even Man U, which is near liverpool.

    However, if i recall, Fowler was never a liverpool supporter. Nick Barmby is one though but he did play for both clubs.

  6. #406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    really? i quite like him. thought he was one of the better english forwards. he good in the air and quite strong, just the kind of forward we lack.
    am looking forward to see if the morientes story pans out. he may be just what we need, a striker that's good in the air, strong enough to take on challenges from defenders and can hold the ball up.
    both cisse and baros are good strikers and i do hope they can get their act together. baros needs to improve his attitude. he's a bit of a prima donna, i feel. don't really like his comments regarding the fact that he and cisse couldn't play together. okay, he actually just said "you'd better ask the manager about it" but i felt it was implied in the way he said it. to have that kind of attitude so early in the partnership doesn't bode well for their future together. cisse too, needs to work harder and don't get frustrated so easily. he tend to get frustrated later in the match if he doesn't score and that doesn't help at all.
    The good thing abt beattie is his attitude. I find him very similar to Shearer in that aspect that he never gives up. However, beattie is not as skillful

  7. #407
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    if i was given a choice to choose between Heskey and Beattie, i'll take Beattie anytime!

    at least he try to shoot from the outside area and he is really not so bad in the air too. strong on the ball and i would dare say, he looks very comfortable playing as the supporting striker ala Heskey's role. the only disadvantage is that he has yet to play for a big club that plays in the European ties week in and out(ala Heskey back when he's a Reds - look at him now! )

    now, Charlton!! hope that we can beat this bogey team!! yeah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    now, Charlton!! hope that we can beat this bogey team!! yeah!
    We sure do. take care of your throat, drink more water and get ready for the GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

  9. #409
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    super dan returns...

    i hope cisse scores

  10. #410

    Default

    OMG! I didn't realize there was this thread...

    I've been doing LFC match reports from what I see on TV for 3 seasons now. Unfortunatelly, I only have my 2003/2004 and 2004/2005 season reports with me now.

    They're all collected in my We Never Walk Alone forum.

    If any of you frequent the bootroom.org or used to visit the lfconline.com forum (I don't post in lfconline anymore), you might be familiar with my "Through the Square Box" series of game reports.

    I create and put reports in my web site usually within 1 - 2 days of each match I manage to catch. I missed 3 EPL games this season because I was travelling though.

    Please feel free to browse through my reports and lemme know what you think.

    We Never Walk Alone....

    p.s. BTW, maybe I should start a forum for LFC fans to post "abstract" images along the YNWA theme... e.g. something not related to football, but watching the image, you can link it to YNWA. Test of our creativity and imagination.

  11. #411
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    hohoho!

    welcome!
    u'll never walk alone!!


    onslaught! rip Charlton apart!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grandrake
    OMG! I didn't realize there was this thread...

    I've been doing LFC match reports from what I see on TV for 3 seasons now. Unfortunatelly, I only have my 2003/2004 and 2004/2005 season reports with me now.

    They're all collected in my We Never Walk Alone forum.

    If any of you frequent the bootroom.org or used to visit the lfconline.com forum (I don't post in lfconline anymore), you might be familiar with my "Through the Square Box" series of game reports.

    I create and put reports in my web site usually within 1 - 2 days of each match I manage to catch. I missed 3 EPL games this season because I was travelling though.

    Please feel free to browse through my reports and lemme know what you think.

    We Never Walk Alone....

    p.s. BTW, maybe I should start a forum for LFC fans to post "abstract" images along the YNWA theme... e.g. something not related to football, but watching the image, you can link it to YNWA. Test of our creativity and imagination.

    Wa lau eh... you very tok gong man...you really write reports for every games LFC play huh?! i took my hat off to you man...

  13. #413

    Default

    A true professional - Danny Murphy

    i'm touched with para 2 and 3.

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...41023-0848.htm
    Last edited by kop; 23rd October 2004 at 10:46 PM.

  14. #414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kop
    Wa lau eh... you very tok gong man...you really write reports for every games LFC play huh?! i took my hat off to you man...
    If it's on TV, and if I can catch it (which is most of the time), then yes, it'll be there...

    Well, actually I gave up writing for a while last season (but continued watching and supporting) , when I realized that for a string of matches, all I had to write was gripe against the previous regime. I'm really confident Rafa has us back on track, and given time, the ship will be set right again.

    Please feel free to forward to our other LFC kaki's who're not reading this forum. Would love to get more feedback, etc. on the reports.

    Cheers! WNWA!

  15. #415
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kop
    A true professional - Danny Murphy

    i'm touched with para 2 and 3.

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...41023-0848.htm

    yeah!! SALUTE MURPHY!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #416

    Default

    should have been 2 goals up by the 10th minute mark
    lucky charlton

  17. #417

    Default

    Gooooaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

  18. #418

    Default

    should have been miles ahead by now. finishing still needs work. the players cannot afford to waste any chance at all if LFC intends to succeed.

  19. #419

    Default

    Gooooaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!! Again! Again! Again! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

  20. #420
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    X 1000 000!!

    well done! although we could really bury Charlton Ath!
    but i'm really pleased to see the team playing so well!
    even Djimi Traore surprised me. haha
    GARCIA SPECIAL!!



    the whole team played well, but the finishing could have been better!

    ~~ U'll Never Walk Alone! ~~

    LIVERPOOL!! LIVERPOOL!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •