Page 191 of 197 FirstFirst ... 141166181186189190191192193196 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    everton are in CL next year..they can relax now.

but I would bet that Everton will lose into qualifying round next year and fail to proceed to CL 1st phase group match. Just like Newcastle 2 years ago.

and I believe will win CL this season. and next season no problem for them to qualify to to 1st phase group match.
    AC Milan losing the italian league championship to juventus should see us beating AC Milan for the CL Cup! i hope so!!

if we win, then the heartache of missing out on a place in the CL Championship would be so much lesser... what matters most is that we won it once, better than none at all.

let's go for it!!

by the way,

it looks increasingly likely that baros will be shipped out.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Hmmmm...

Maybe Baros prefer to play for the strongest side in merseyside.

HEHEHE!!!!!!!!...... 7 kosong!!!! I wonder when did Liverpool last let in more than 5 goals in a match!!! 7 KOSONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    Arsenal 7 Everton 0.

Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    Hmmmm...

HEHEHE!!!!!!!!...... 7 kosong!!!! I wonder when did Liverpool last let in more than 5 goals in a match!!! 7 KOSONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    heh, u dunno the significance and the meaning behind their 7-0 dubbing by the gunners....

they are trying to show Liverpool that they are the best team in merseyside and they can afford to lose 7-0 and STILL play in the CL League next season! that really broke my heart!!

perhaps david moyes' gung-ho talk of their team being the best in merseyside brought such high morale to everton that they can't see arsenal whacking us 3-1.

hey, if we crashed 3-1, definitely they can whack arsenal or draw with them, since they are the best, no?

7-0!!!!!

everton is the best team in merseyside!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=333137&cc=4716
    Alonso rated one of the top 10 signings for the season and would be higher if not for injury.

As for Everton, i am really worried for them as they may be humiliated in the qualifying rounds..... HAHAHA... like hell i am worried!!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=333137&cc=4716
    Alonso rated one of the top 10 signings for the season and would be higher if not for injury.

As for Everton, i am really worried for them as they may be humiliated in the qualifying rounds..... HAHAHA... like hell i am worried!!
    i've seen zoltan gera play...

man.. he's good!

tim cahill is no.1????? 7-0!!!!!!

by the way.why no josemi?!?!?!

Hmmmm...

dun get me started on this...

crossing the mersey to play for the best team in merseyside????
    7-0!!!

i hope the boat don't get sunk....

sell baros to fiorentina or valencia if he wanna leave!!!

i've seen zoltan gera play...

man.. he's good!

tim cahill is no.1????? 7-0!!!!!!

by the way.why no josemi?!?!?!
    I have to say that i really liked both Gera and Cahill... If not for Cahill, Everton will NEVER be ahead of us. He must have win them extra 10 points with his late goals...

Gera is skillful while Cahill is more abt timing and attacking instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    I have to say that i really liked both Gera and Cahill... If not for Cahill, Everton will NEVER be ahead of us. He must have win them extra 10 points with his late goals...

Gera is skillful while Cahill is more abt timing and attacking instincts.
    agreed. cahill has been the surprise success signing this season.

good foresight from david moyes... however, not so good with regards to the BEST TEAM IN MERSEYSIDE!!!

guys...laugh all you want. but the fact remains that everton finished above liverpool this season, and they did beat liverpool 1-0 at goodison. anyway i'm glad the gunners made your day

arsenal 3 liverpool 1
    arsenal 7 everton 0

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    guys...laugh all you want. but the fact remains that everton finished above liverpool this season, and they did beat liverpool 1-0 at goodison. anyway i'm glad the gunners made your day

arsenal 3 liverpool 1
    arsenal 7 everton 0

we beat them too at anfield, din't we?

anyway, they get to play in the CL next season even though they lost 7-0. big deal!

kudos to them and their manager, the best team in merseyside!

we beat them too at anfield, din't we?

anyway, they get to play in the CL next season even though they lost 7-0. big deal!

kudos to them and their manager, the best team in merseyside!
    yes...liverpool beat everton 2-1 i think. but look where everton finished last season and where they are this season - and without rooney too. i think have to give them credit for their achievement. let's not be sour-grapes over this

yes...liverpool beat everton 2-1 i think. but look where everton finished last season and where they are this season - and without rooney too. i think have to give them credit for their achievement. let's not be sour-grapes over this
    how sour are the grapes?? haha!

give credit where credit is due. they are good. they got to 4th place on the back of a strong and consistent run. they are rightly the best team in merseyside this season.

Come on.... what sour grapes are you talking about?? That Everton was beaten by Arsenal by 7 Kosong and Liverpool never lose by that margin?? SOUR GRAPES???? Where is the logic??

As for the 4th spot, come on...... we don't need it. We are going to win the CL anyway..... UEFA will definitely plead Liverpool to join in the competition. How can they leave out the champions right??? Moreover, from the financial point of view, to let Liverpool miss out on the CL means lesser revenues. If Everton miss out on the CL, who cares right??

Anywayzzzz.... we just pray that the record lost margin from THE STRONGEST merseyside team stay at 7:0. We hope that Bolton will humble this record. GO DIOUF GO!!!!

Come on.... what sour grapes are you talking about?? That Everton was beaten by Arsenal by 7 Kosong and Liverpool never lose by that margin?? SOUR GRAPES???? Where is the logic??

As for the 4th spot, come on...... we don't need it. We are going to win the CL anyway..... UEFA will definitely plead Liverpool to join in the competition. How can they leave out the champions right??? Moreover, from the financial point of view, to let Liverpool miss out on the CL means lesser revenues. If Everton miss out on the CL, who cares right??

Anywayzzzz.... we just pray that the record lost margin from THE STRONGEST merseyside team stay at 7:0. We hope that Bolton will humble this record. GO DIOUF GO!!!!
    pssst... u missed out on tranmere rovers... hahaha

anyway, without Liverpool, if we're the champions, will definitely mean a huge loss in terms of revenue and TV money. that UEFA man is smart, not sympathetic to Liverpool's clause.

its all about $$. anyway, Liverpool got itself into this trouble and it's embarrassing, to say the least, that the everton is on top of us. how insulting.

anyway, wish them well in the CL next season. since they are the best team, they'll whack all other teams in the competition effortlessly. jus joking! hehe

i think liverpool win champions league first then talk ok? NWNT!!!

i think liverpool win champions league first then talk ok? NWNT!!!
    pssst...

its not abt being champions or not in this case..

it is about being in the final of the Finals. don't forget we got in through the backdoor - AKA 4th placing, last term.
    its a major achievement.

likewise, its a major achievement for the toffees this season too. and they're rightly to be called the BEST TEAM in MERSEYSIDE for this season, although they crashed 7-0. but hey, they can afford it, can't they? they've got the 4th placing and that is all that matters!

we'll find out soon enough if Liverpool has the bottle to go on and win the CL Cup. but hey, we're in the Final of the Finals. how many teams can boast of such achievement?

not arsenal lately, definitely. not even the multi billions of lokomotiv chelski. man utd at least won it once during the tenure of sir alex..

kudos to everton for an unbelievable achievement.
    kudos to liverpool too for their assault on the CL League this season.

rightly, the Pride of Mersey should be sung...

i was referring to dextorian's comments

As for the 4th spot, come on...... we don't need it. We are going to win the CL anyway..... UEFA will definitely plead Liverpool to join in the competition. How can they leave out the champions right???

i was referring to dextorian's comments

[/i]
    ! take it easy !

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    everton are in CL next year..they can relax now.

but I would bet that Everton will lose into qualifying round next year and fail to proceed to CL 1st phase group match. Just like Newcastle 2 years ago.

and I believe will win CL this season. and next season no problem for them to qualify to to 1st phase group match.
    Just think abt it. If they fail at the 1st barrier, ie qualifying round, they are actually worse off than if they finish 5th and be in Uefa Cup(more likely for them to win a match in Uefa cup). :P