Page 176 of 197 FirstFirst ... 126151166171174175176177178181186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #3501
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    my favourite man just scored against west brom!!!
    quick thinking. good opportunistic goal.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #3502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    quick thinking. good opportunistic goal.
    he's my favourite MAN!!!

  3. #3503
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    oh..

    we dun have name that is of food???
    does Spice Boys count??


    pretty delicious with Jamie Redknapp, Robbie Fowler, Phil Babb, David James, Jason McAteer, Steve McManaman, Stan Collymore....... easy for the opposing team, just pump long balls or cross in and our boys will duck, dun wanna mess up their hairdos... hahaha!

    david james might just fumble and blames it all on his night sessions with the Playstation.. .haha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #3504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    does Spice Boys count??


    pretty delicious with Jamie Redknapp, Robbie Fowler, Phil Babb, David James, Jason McAteer, Steve McManaman, Stan Collymore....... easy for the opposing team, just pump long balls or cross in and our boys will duck, dun wanna mess up their hairdos... hahaha!

    david james might just fumble and blames it all on his night sessions with the Playstation.. .haha!
    aiyah!!

    spice boys thingy was really funny!!!

    but that was so long ago....


    so we dun have names like coffee or beer or sweets?? how come they get toffeess?

  5. #3505
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    he's my favourite MAN!!!

    he's Uncle. upgraded. old liao.
    cristiano ronaldo rumoured to be moving over to Real Madrid.

    man, there are still players willing to move over to that team??? even Stevie G prefers a trip down south to London!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #3506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    he's Uncle. upgraded. old liao.
    cristiano ronaldo rumoured to be moving over to Real Madrid.

    man, there are still players willing to move over to that team??? even Stevie G prefers a trip down south to London!
    dun care about cristiano ronaldo....


    i only love my favourite man...

  7. #3507
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    aiyah!!

    spice boys thingy was really funny!!!

    but that was so long ago....


    so we dun have names like coffee or beer or sweets?? how come they get toffeess?
    nope. i dread to know what and how Everton got their oh-so-fanciful nicknames. if i'm not wrong, there used to be some factory located in merseyside that produces toffees. these factory workers would walk over to Goodison Park and sell some toffees to the fans... and eventually become supporters and hence, the nickname!

    pretty imaginative???
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #3508
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    mebbe can call them the Rambutans

  9. #3509
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    dun care about cristiano ronaldo....


    i only love my favourite man...
    oh well, i tot kleberson looked pretty 'dashing'... less not that hairy unlike ur main man! hahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #3510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    nope. i dread to know what and how Everton got their oh-so-fanciful nicknames. if i'm not wrong, there used to be some factory located in merseyside that produces toffees. these factory workers would walk over to Goodison Park and sell some toffees to the fans... and eventually become supporters and hence, the nickname!

    pretty imaginative???
    then why newcastle magpies???

    u see they all have names related to food.... pies are food!!

    why we dun have??

  11. #3511
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    i like the watch advertisement

    i hope this match never end. when the match end the memory begin

  12. #3512
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    mebbe can call them the Rambutans

    rambutans pretty hairy, just nice for ryan giggs and gang.

    hey, dun get too greedy(Rio) with nicknames!! Rio might just ask for more $$ to get tagged with that many nicknames for the club!


    i'd hate to be in man utd's fans' shoes. jus look at Rio! he's downright greedy and i feel that he has no loyalty at all. he can do the same to man utd what he did to leeds utd, walking out on them and joining man utd. tsk tsk!

    anyway, none of my concern at least. jus glad to see man utd held to ransom! hahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #3513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    i like the watch advertisement
    what watch advert??

  14. #3514
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    then why newcastle magpies???

    u see they all have names related to food.... pies are food!!

    why we dun have??
    Magpies are birds lah! Simi pie?

  15. #3515
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    then why newcastle magpies???

    u see they all have names related to food.... pies are food!!

    why we dun have??

    psst...

    magpies are not pies...

    it is some species of bird. black in colour, supposedly very smart. however, newcastle utd sadly do not seem to resemble anything like the characteristics of their mascot. slaughtered 2-0 by toffees. sheesh....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #3516
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Magpies are birds lah! Simi pie?
    here comes the devil.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #3517
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    what watch advert??
    titus

  18. #3518

    Default

    considering our injury record, we can call ourselves "the tofus"
    well. everton should have the CL place sealed and frankly they deserved it. bad blood between the teams aside, the toffees are the better team this season. well, just beat them next season




    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    then why newcastle magpies???

    u see they all have names related to food.... pies are food!!

    why we dun have??

  19. #3519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    titus
    huh??

    why suddenly talk about titus??

  20. #3520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    considering our injury record, we can call ourselves "the tofus"
    well. everton should have the CL place sealed and frankly they deserved it. bad blood between the teams aside, the toffees are the better team this season. well, just beat them next season
    we are red tofus??


    then man utd is red devils...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •