Page 171 of 197 FirstFirst ... 121146161166169170171172173176181196 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

It doesn't matter who is the best team tonight. Fact is, we have won!!

Istanbul, here we come!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL!!!!

back at work

can't wait for the final

i cried again tonite...it's just so touching to watch the kop erupted...
    it's been 20 years..now it's milan or psv next. (personally i prefer psv)
    bring it on...walk on..
    we'll never walk alone!
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

This is unbelievable! Wake up! We are going to instanbul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gudjohnsson nearly made my heart pop out in the 6th minute of injury time...

Nothing controversy, it was definately a goal. Even if it did not go in, it would be a penalty and red card to the Chelsea keeper to bring down Baros.

Liverpool used the tactics right tonite. Starting Hamann (he did brilliantly) and Biscan and Gerrard to play in Central Midfield. Without Duff and Robben, their wings are not functioning.

My man of the match - Carra. Simply fantastic.

with 6 min added injury time....I could not believe it. And It was lucky that Chelsea did not have a real good quality striker. Gudjohsson should have scored in the injury time.

What worry me more is the chances that Cisse miss. During his day with Auxerre..he should have at least capitalise and make it to his goal.

Anyway..we are in final. the match is on 25-May.

Let concentrate on EPL matches. No need to rest Hyyia for CL match..and pls play him together with Carra and a must drop Pelle.

We need to win against Arsenal and Villa..and hope that everton will get no more than 3 pionts from their remaining 3 matches.

Cisse been out for so long after a career threantening injury. He's probably lacking the confidence and lost his touch. Nothing to worry about. He's still as fast as previously, i think

This came to my mind when I saw the starting line up lat nite against Chelsea.

When Houllier made the team to play in CL quaterfinal (we eventually lost to Bayern Leverkusen), that line up was almost entirely different to the team Houllier inherited from Evans.

But last nite...from the starting line up, only Garcia is the man brought in by Rafa, and the sub Nunez.

Not to mention that it was Houllier that made the team qualified for this year CL.

I think Rafa has a much better squad to work on compared to Houllier when he took over from Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by totofile
    Cisse been out for so long after a career threantening injury. He's probably lacking the confidence and lost his touch. Nothing to worry about. He's still as fast as previously, i think
    Both Alonso and Hamman had been out for long time as well..back when they come back, they are as good as before.

I am just worried that Cisse will not be able to switch back to the form he had during the days with Auxurre.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    This came to my mind when I saw the starting line up lat nite against Chelsea.

When Houllier made the team to play in CL quaterfinal (we eventually lost to Bayern Leverkusen), that line up was almost entirely different to the team Houllier inherited from Evans.

But last nite...from the starting line up, only Garcia is the man brought in by Rafa, and the sub Nunez.

Not to mention that it was Houllier that made the team qualified for this year CL.

I think Rafa has a much better squad to work on compared to Houllier when he took over from Evans.
    Depends on how you looked at it. Even the commentators are commenting that Traore and Biscan are much better players under Rafa than Houllier. So you can agrue that Rafa does well and Houllier may not be able to do it with the same group.

Crucially, Garcia is also the one getting the goals in CL. I am getting more and more disappointed by Baros each match... His only contribution this match is the goal.... Kewell seems to be playing well again, which is a good thing.

As for Hamann, i have always thought that when he plays, liverpool always win as he provide the base on which Gerrard can go forward. As for Cisse, i think he's just lacking in match fitness.... Next season will be the key.

i don't care who scores the winning goal...

but was i surprised at the reaction of the fans and the atmosphere at Anfield!!! it must have been really electric!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

com'on you REDS!!!!!

now charge for the 4th place!!!! then the finals!!!

men of great faith shall be rewarded!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

I say the winning goal never cross the goal-line even better! let Chelsea go bang left, right and center! heh...........

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    I say the winning goal never cross the goal-line even better! let Chelsea go bang left, right and center! heh...........
    that's really evil! hehehe

and jose mourinho's quote: " the best team din't win tonight" hahaha!

it doesn't matter which is the better team(from the Rock)!!! LIVERPOOL WON and we limited their pathetic chances to maybe only 2 shots on goal the whole evening!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

noticed we almost always played well in big games. even when we lost, we did not really shame ourselves. but when we come up against minnows......
    it's great to see carra play. he has really risen out of hyypia's shadow. he had always been the support man to hyypia but now he can really be seen as a top class defender in his own right.
    biscan should stay. he's done so much better now. but his best performances are in europe. he still had not convinced me when playing in the epl.
    baros..if we get a good price, should let him go. i still feel he has a lot of potential but his heart don't seem in the game. when i see him play, i feel he is playing for himself, never the team.
    hope ciise comes back stronger than ever. he is our big hope for doing better next season. and hopefully pongolle too.
    what a night! am still in a high at work. milan will be the biggest challenge yet. they have something even chelsea don't have. a natural finisher and in my opinion, the best damn centre forward in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    Both Alonso and Hamman had been out for long time as well..back when they come back, they are as good as before.

I am just worried that Cisse will not be able to switch back to the form he had during the days with Auxurre.
    Why worry? if he cant perform.. then sell him
    Kudos to Alonso and Hamman. But u can't expect everyone to do the same.
    Just like Van Ninnyrooy has not been scoring much also.

Default trip to istanbul

anyone CSer's to istanbul for the finals?? if so.. how to acquire the tickets and the costs involve for the trip?? or anyone can recommend me to check 'em out.. thanks

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my heart almost stop last night during injury time!!!!

i couldn't bear to watch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Depends on how you looked at it. Even the commentators are commenting that Traore and Biscan are much better players under Rafa than Houllier. So you can agrue that Rafa does well and Houllier may not be able to do it with the same group.

Crucially, Garcia is also the one getting the goals in CL. I am getting more and more disappointed by Baros each match... His only contribution this match is the goal.... Kewell seems to be playing well again, which is a good thing.

As for Hamann, i have always thought that when he plays, liverpool always win as he provide the base on which Gerrard can go forward. As for Cisse, i think he's just lacking in match fitness.... Next season will be the key.
    I am comparing Rafa ability or Houllier . I am just trying to say that Rafa inherit a team of much better quality that he can made the team to progress further. More lucky than Houllier inherited a so-so team from Evans.

About Baros -I had not been impressed with him. Did not u forget about my comment on him since last year Oct. he was selfish, running like headless chicken, and seldom invited his team into pay and lost possesion too often.

Hamann and Kewell did pretty well. Expecially when Hamman to be sub by kewell, kewell did a good job to hold the ball upfront..he did a very good job to waste time in a very professional way...

I think Cisse is lacked of sharpness..not fitness.

Fitness too. You need to get competitive match to achieve that. Normal practise match doesnt count.

Beginning of the season, Mourinho said " I am a European Champion. Give me respect .... until a new European Champion is found".

Looks like now we dun have to give this *** any respect since now he will be no longer European Champion.

"The best team lost" ..... my ass, i say to him. Mourinho is an arrogant person, so it's natural for him to be a bad loser as well.

Indeed, the best team won yesterday. It was a battle of tactics and we all know who the winner is.

It was a battle of the newly rich against the aristocrats of English
    football. The slumbering giant won. I hope this will be a wake up call for Liverpool to maintain such a performance more consistently in EPL.

I am hoping for a new CB. More urgent is to get a new, fast CB and a striker,
    please to replace Baros and partner Cisse. We have Morientes, Mellor and Sinama back next season.

Btw, I think Steven G will not leave anymore after yesterday. Damn emotional
    even for us, non-Scousers. So imagine if u are born & bred in the red of
    Merseyside.