Page 163 of 197 FirstFirst ... 113138153158161162163164165168173188 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

yet to seen such a lousy performance such as this.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

heskey did his job to score...really frustrated to see Everton equalise at 86th.

btw...look at rafa starting line..On paper..it is not impressive/convincing to win the game.

Le Tallec, John Welsh and Traore play 3 out of 4 midefilelder. Must be joking ? we are playing EPL, not reserve game. Smicer is more preferred choice than Le Tallec, Biscan much better than Welsh, Warnock should have played at LM rather than Traore.

Baros is injured...and we have Flecther.

want to experiment on young player...new formation ? not a problem..but not at this crutical stage.

Again..Pelle started the match.. and we are now 1 nil down..

U said me biased /prejustice/ or superstituious...everytime we have Pelle in the squad...we never seems to get good result. May be he is mere a bad stat to us..

and lastly...the referee is the worst. So many tackles on our player. yet no yellow card shown...but then a card shown to Carra . What the heck is going on ? he should have shown at least 2 yellow cards to Palace player to control the game....they are tackling like no body business..

Wonder what Rafa is going to do in the dressing room ?

If no major changes, it will be another furious night for all liverpool fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    yet to seen such a lousy performance such as this.
    think Home Utd would have given pool a run for their money, given that sort of performance.

there, 3-5-2 formation sucks esp. with pelle in it. caused alot of confusion in the ranks!

wake up RAFA!! what the hell's going on?!?!

there goes the 4th placing. let's concentrate on beating the crap out of chelski.

That's it for me.
    Pool u r walking alone now !

that bad huh? i just came back from a movie and the match already ended. was so maaaaad sia! i thought we could at least win this.

i get the feeling rafa has given up on the EPL 4th place since everton had beaten man utd. i really wonder if that's the right thing to do. win the CL? is it that easy? we're one of the worst teams left, except maybe psv.

well, maybe pelle is to be blamed, maybe not. i didn't watch the match. but i would dare say he's not the only one to be blamed. if pelle is really at fault, had it been he didn't play, maybe we would have not conceeded the goal. but that would still be 0-0. we didn't score either. so i think the blame needs to be shared among everyone who played. and rafa too. and his coaching staff. pelle alone should not be blamed just because he was there.

i still have faith in the team and in rafa. but i wonder. did they not prepare for this match? if we're playing 3-5-2, i would have thought they would have been working on it and it must have worked in training at least. but sometimes i get the feeling that rafa decides on a fromation and then tells his players to play that way. that's it. it can work with a tactically canny team like valencia but liverpool had been and still often is a one trick pony. i do hope he doesn't tinker so much, at least not yet. if he has some time to work with them, maybe next season the team would be more mature. but to do it now....

frankly, i hope to see everton in the CL. even if we win the CL, i would feel that it is unfair to deprive everton of this prize that their hard work and commitment have earned. liverpool, whether or not we win the CL, do not deserve to qualify ahead of everton, cetainly not the way we played this season.

c'mon rafa. i'm still with you. let's hope things would get better if he has a chance to work with the team in the off-season. we can only hope.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    there, 3-5-2 formation sucks esp. with pelle in it. caused alot of confusion in the ranks!

wake up RAFA!! what the hell's going on?!?!

there goes the 4th placing. let's concentrate on beating the crap out of chelski.
    I really wondered why Rafa wanted to use the 352 system. If he use the 442 system, he can still give carra or hyypia a rest by playing pelle...

So far, we have lost 2 matches out of 2 playing this system.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    that bad huh? i just came back from a movie and the match already ended. was so maaaaad sia! i thought we could at least win this.

i get the feeling rafa has given up on the EPL 4th place since everton had beaten man utd. i really wonder if that's the right thing to do. win the CL? is it that easy? we're one of the worst teams left, except maybe psv.

well, maybe pelle is to be blamed, maybe not. i didn't watch the match. but i would dare say he's not the only one to be blamed. if pelle is really at fault, had it been he didn't play, maybe we would have not conceeded the goal. but that would still be 0-0. we didn't score either. so i think the blame needs to be shared among everyone who played. and rafa too. and his coaching staff. pelle alone should not be blamed just because he was there.

i still have faith in the team and in rafa. but i wonder. did they not prepare for this match? if we're playing 3-5-2, i would have thought they would have been working on it and it must have worked in training at least. but sometimes i get the feeling that rafa decides on a fromation and then tells his players to play that way. that's it. it can work with a tactically canny team like valencia but liverpool had been and still often is a one trick pony. i do hope he doesn't tinker so much, at least not yet. if he has some time to work with them, maybe next season the team would be more mature. but to do it now....

frankly, i hope to see everton in the CL. even if we win the CL, i would feel that it is unfair to deprive everton of this prize that their hard work and commitment have earned. liverpool, whether or not we win the CL, do not deserve to qualify ahead of everton, cetainly not the way we played this season.

c'mon rafa. i'm still with you. let's hope things would get better if he has a chance to work with the team in the off-season. we can only hope.....
    Yeah... it's bad but Pelle is not to be blamed for the loss... I think Hyypia is the one that shd pick up Andy Johnson on the corner kick but.....

Yes, Rafa is definitely giving up on EPL and concentrating on CL and i dun blame him. Which is the one fans wanted? Which is the one people will rem.

We always say we are inconsistent. But i beg to differ. I think we are darn consistent. 1 excellent match followed by 1 crappy match. almost without fail!

looking forward, Rafa is bringing forward preseason to June28 and may be going to Switzerland... I think he will have lots of time there since we will not be involved in CL qualifier.

being a liverpool fan is so tiring more ups and downs than a roller coaster, though we usually end up lower than we started by the season's end
    dunno why but can't help supporting them anyway. YNWA!

What is RB thinking??? We dont have many games left, we need to field our best squad!

im going to really optimistic by saying that Liverpool is putting on a show to deceive chelsea!

RB has given up hope on 4th placing. CL is more realistic. the euro teams are much easier to beat

always look on the bright side of life!!!!!

we've another game to look forward to! and i hope there's 'Live' telecast this time round!

by the way, friends ask me why am i so bothered by Liverpool's result. it's only a game of football afterall! and when i replied it's more than life and death, i get those snide remarks and sinister laughters.

soccer and Liverpool is very important to me. not as much as my friends and family, nor is it comparable with photography, but it ranks pretty high up there. enough to traumatise or excite me!!!

LIVERPOOL!!! You'll Never Walk Alone!!

just don't lose ur plot, RAFA!!!

they just don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    RB has given up hope on 4th placing. CL is more realistic. the euro teams are much easier to beat
    yeah, not forgetting jibes and sinde remarks from my chelski supporter friend.

'EASY MEAT IS RED, EASY MEAT IS RED! Remember we've beat u twice and we'll make it a quadruple!' just friendly jibes. haha! that's what he typed over MSN!!!

we'll see we'll see!!! com'on u REDS!!!

hopefully we'll have the last laugh

not forgetting our crown jewel might be in the ugly colours of chelski...

com'on! gif it to the chelski boys!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Yeah... it's bad but Pelle is not to be blamed for the loss... I think Hyypia is the one that shd pick up Andy Johnson on the corner kick but.....
    U called me supersitutious or what ? so far since Pelle joined us in jan..every EPL matched he had involved..we more than 80% lost and conceded goal.

1st half...he played. We conceded a goal.
    2nf half, he did not play..we clean sheet.

May be he just bring bad luck to the team..I am too furious to see the results..really need some one to blame at....

well..he certainly have experince to play in UEFA cup..that might be useful for us..NEXT SEASON WE WILL BE PLAYING UEFA CUP.

I will conclude my judgement for Rafa for this season. I dun think he is bad..nor I dun think he is good either....He inherited a squad was good enough to qualify for CL..and with reinforcement..he had made the team now good enough to play for CL.

No or from me...unless he could guide us to be CL finalist.

Well...i just think rafa screwed up in last few matches as he tries to rest the wrong players and also to play the youngsters when it's so near end of season.

The only reason i can think of is that he has gave up on the league already.

ill be taking leave on thursdays...

come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No extra place for Liverpool - UEFA
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...331737&cc=4716