Page 155 of 197 FirstFirst ... 105130145150153154155156157160165180 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

aiyoh..now losing.. and Bolton winning..thanks to Diouf....

jialat manz!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    Must win man...else Bolton may have a chance to take over 5th spot....

now we're screwed

another splendid result.

how exciting.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

u mean screwed BIG TIME??????

sigh...haiz......

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    now we're screwed

the last time a team did great in the CL and did poorly in the league was..... Leeds

so sad now.... the hopes of CL qualification was dwindling but now it seems hopeless. and we deserved no less for our performances.

well, let's just hang on and give the lads our full support and hope they don't let us down.

so many chances in the 2nd half , including the penalty...we could not get 3 points. Even have to rely Hyypia, as the CD to get the equalisier.. We really dun have a reliable striker at this stage.

If Everton win tomorrow...we can say good bye to CL next year.

Now even we are behind Bolton...and it is the Liverpool player who scored for Bolton to leapfrog us....<sigh>

Read today from LFC web..Rafa said that Euro Run would help to attract more good player (Click here) but if we are not playing CL next season...even if we finish Champion this season.. how to attract player ???

Not CL next season and not to earn the extra at least 11m...where got money to buy more players...???

<sigh.......>

We're only 3 games away from CL qualification next season!

Everton is not playing till Wednesday when they meet Man Utd. For the first time, I will be hoping for a Man U victory.

Liverpool playing against Portsmouth on Wednesday.

Everton still have to play Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Liverpool only have to play Arsenal.

If Liverpool capitalise on their remaining fixtures and pray that Everton fall against the three gaints, then we surely have a chance on 4th placing.

GO LIVERPOOL GO!!! GO WIN THE CL!! GO TAKE THE FOURTH PLACING!!!

RAFALUTION continues.....

ermmm.... u forgot about Bolton....

the problem is Liverpool is unable to capitalise on their remaining fixtures regardless of GIANT or tiny opponents.... ----> INCONSISTENCY duh!

Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    Everton is not playing till Wednesday when they meet Man Utd. For the first time, I will be hoping for a Man U victory.

Liverpool playing against Portsmouth on Wednesday.

Everton still have to play Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Liverpool only have to play Arsenal.

If Liverpool capitalise on their remaining fixtures and pray that Everton fall against the three gaints, then we surely have a chance on 4th placing.

GO LIVERPOOL GO!!! GO WIN THE CL!! GO TAKE THE FOURTH PLACING!!!

RAFALUTION continues.....

supporting liverpool is having a girlfriend...

perpetual mood swings and tantrums...

and heartbreak!

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    supporting liverpool is having a girlfriend...

perpetual mood swings and tantrums...

nevermind.. we'll win the CL this season!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    nevermind.. we'll win the CL this season!

Who cares about Bolton??

I really hope that Rafa will come out and challenge his players to treat the remaining fixtures in the Premiership as Cup Finals. Just hope that they win ALL the following fixtures, then 4th spot is no problem.

If not, win the Champions League, get a 5th or 6th spot, then UEFA may say let Liverpool get into the Champions League at the expense of Everton. HEHEHE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    Heskey scored 60 goals in 4 year servicing with Liverpool. 15 goals a season on average. let alone numbers of assist-on-goal.

and remember he was not the club 1st striker..it was Owen. To play as 2nd striker for the club..he was one of the best in EPL. Pls look at those 2nd striker playing for MU , Arsenal, Chelseas, Leeds, Newcastle during 2000-2004.

Unless u can provide us that all the top 5 club 2nd striker had better goals stats than heskey... u hardly convince any of us here that Heskey is bought to hold ball..not to score goal.
    I am convinced. Thanks

I think if we win CL, UEFA will prob let us in no matter what as that would be a first in history.

However, if that happens, sure everton will be screwed and feel bad. But liverpool also have nothing to be proud of as everyone will start saying we are fluke in winning CL when we cannot finish top 4 in domestic!

I honestly believe that none of the players really care much abt getting 4th, they are concentrating on winning CL.

Rafa has experince in European matches. So far....and he did have a good job at CL..but he is still learning to play in EPL.

Playing Chelsea in CL Semi Final..is no difference style playing like EPL match. We had lost 3 times to them (although marginally, and due to referee error), Chelsea does have an upper hand.

To win CL is good ...but still something quite optimistic to think about.

I am rather more conservative...not winning CL and can;t finish 4th is most likely case.

if that is the case...It will be hard for us next year. and Gerrard might be wearing blue jersey ...

Seriously, do you guys really think that Liverpool will suffer if Gerrald decided to wear blue next year? Look at Owen, he left Liverpool to win tropies else where....... but I think he has won the award for being the "midget" on the bench. I don't think Real Madrid has a chance of winning anything this year, but Liverpool still has that little chance to WIN something big this year!!

In my humble opinion, if Gerrald really want to go, sell him and get as much cash as possible. Use this money well to get another 3-4 Alonso.... I think we can cope very well without him.

SG use to be active in pervious game. Maybe this time, he sick of been there as a lot of new players are there and his old friends are leaving.

SG go or not, not that important la. Sometime some marches without him also can win. LFC can't depend on just him to make the whole team win, it is the whole team work which win the match.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!