Page 151 of 197 FirstFirst ... 101126141146149150151152153156161176 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

ha.... u still have nails left? it was a nail biting exp for me, now no more nails liao...haha

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
    was hanging on with my fingernails all night!

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
    And you'll never walk alone.......
    You'll never walk alone.

on to spurs. hope the team can maintain their fighting spirit

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    ha.... u still have nails left? it was a nail biting exp for me, now no more nails liao...haha

haha..i still have cos my teeth were clenched so tight, i couldn' find space for my fingers. that's why i so hungry now

Quote Originally Posted by blimmer
    Congrats and welcome to Stamford Bridge
    duh, its a two way thing!

welcome to ANFIELD!!!!

now, to work!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

now at work

dun you guys think Igor was very cute during the game?

? define cute leh...heh

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    dun you guys think Igor was very cute during the game?

Please don't sell Igor!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

Quote Originally Posted by plinius

? define cute leh...heh
    i mean the way he tried to sheepishly play emerson into a yellow card, i mean only igor can give that kind of expression lor.. haha. See already feel like pinching his cheek.. he makes me smile..

3.Venom81. Sad to say, Juve will win 2-0 at Turin
    Should u have stood on your statement to have a side bet with me on a Nikon SB800, how wonderful it will be.

AsI said before the game, a team played so badly in Anfield, lost 2-1 (indeed should be 2-0, had not the silly mistake by Carson)...how could u expect them to beat us by 2-0 at home.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    Bring on Juventus. We will show Madrid how to beat Juventus.

And Beckham and Owen said : "Wah...Liverpool damn good team. Wa Lan errr..we come to Madrid for wat !!!!"
    I am again very sure both beckham and owen watched the match in their lovely house at madrid last nite.

owen would say : "Wah...Liverpool damn good team. They could defend a clean sheet at Stade Delle Alpi. Of which Real Madrid could not do... Wa Lan err...we come to Madrid to see other english team playing in CL semi..??!!".

then beckham turned his head to owen : "ya loh...u came here to join the galatico.. very tulan leh. at least I have a paid rise...and but u had a paid cut to come to Madrid."

owen went straight to
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 14th April 2005 at 09:33 AM.

Should u have stood on your statement to have a side bet with me on a Nikon SB800, how wonderful it will be.

AsI said before the game, a team played so badly in Anfield, lost 2-1 (indeed should be 2-0, had not the silly mistake by Carson)...how could u expect them to beat us by 2-0 at home.

I am again very sure both beckham and owen watched the match in their lovely house at madrid last nite.

owen would say : "Wah...Liverpool damn good team. They could defend a clean sheet at Stade Delle Alpi. Of which Real Madrid could not do... Wa Lan err...we come to Madrid to see other english team playing in CL semi..??!!".

then beckham turned his head to owen : "ya loh...u came here to join the galatico.. very tulan leh. at least I have a paid rise...and but u had a paid cut to come to Madrid."

owne went straight to

well done pool..... a battling draw as expected.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

owne went straight to

pay cut, downsized to bench warmer, not taken seriously nor welcomed warmly in madrid and not to mention, the frosty reception from team captain, Raul... owen got it all! priceless~~!!

now there's talk of him rejoining Liverpool, possible?!
    so he'll strode into Anfield and demand everyone to pay homage to him?? pay rise up to 100k per week?

i dun know abot u, but definitely there are better players to acquire and not forgetting we've mellor, pongolle... do we need owen?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    pay cut, downsized to bench warmer, not taken seriously nor welcomed warmly in madrid and not to mention, the frosty reception from team captain, Raul... owen got it all! priceless~~!!

now there's talk of him rejoining Liverpool, possible?!
    so he'll strode into Anfield and demand everyone to pay homage to him?? pay rise up to 100k per week?

i dun know abot u, but definitely there are better players to acquire and not forgetting we've mellor, pongolle... do we need owen?
    why not? owen is still a top notch striker who's been scoring goals off the bench at real. pool will be even stronger with him in attack.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    why not? owen is still a top notch striker who's been scoring goals off the bench at real. pool will be even stronger with him in attack.
    see? personal preferences. i bet he'll cost a bomb if he was to move back to Liverpool at the end of the season. at least that's what i believe the kind ppl at real madrid will be doing. they are good at transfer dealings, splashing out the dough and recouping the . oh, so unlike Liverpool..

wat abt our hero, el hadji diouf??

haha!

see? personal preferences. i bet he'll cost a bomb if he was to move back to Liverpool at the end of the season. at least that's what i believe the kind ppl at real madrid will be doing. they are good at transfer dealings, splashing out the dough and recouping the . oh, so unlike Liverpool..

haha!
    diouf? he's playing well ....bring him back too. rafa will bring out the best in him. and pool will have greater strength in depth.

owne went straight to
    Brother... you sure Owen have pay cut? From my understanding, i think he also had a pay rise. Moreover, with the tax structure in England, even if he's paid the same amt, he will get more in madrid than in liverpool.

haha!
    i dun mind gettting Owen back..but must be less than 8m. We just had the record lost last year..obviously it will be ridiculous to sell something at 8m and buy back just after 1 year for more than wat we sold. The club would even be in more trouble. and owen weekly paid would be less than what madrid is paying him now.

btw...Diouf is more a Bolton here this season.

haha!
    To be honest, knowing how liverpool fans are. I am sure they will treat Owen ok if he comes back. However, i am also sure that he will not be as Welcome as say Fowler.

I think most fans will still think of Owen as Traitor, who left for more $$$ and worse by leading Liverpool fans on by saying he will sign a new contract...

As for Diouf, a lot of it will depends on his behaviour. He's quite well-liked in Liverpool as he always worked hard when he plays. However, he will have to cut out his nonsense.

In fact, this morning, i was wishing that Diouf is in the squad and we could have bring on Diouf instead of La Tallec as Diouf will dribble down the flanks and waste precious time to prevent Juve from scoring.

I think Liverpool still not good at closing out games, as evident in our losses against Chelsea, Man City etc, all within closing minutes of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Brother... you sure Owen have pay cut? From my understanding, i think he also had a pay rise. Moreover, with the tax structure in England, even if he's paid the same amt, he will get more in madrid than in liverpool.
    from all the report that I read when he left liverpool to madrid...he was taking a paid cut.

did u just mention about tax ? I dun know about net income after tax..but for sure I read that he earn less on the weekly paid.

Kewell is earning GBP60k a week. Owen is around 80k when he was with LFC.
    To have earned higher than GBP80k...u need to get paid more than EUR120k a week. For sure this is not something he is getting now.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    To be honest, knowing how liverpool fans are. I am sure they will treat Owen ok if he comes back. However, i am also sure that he will not be as Welcome as say Fowler.

I think most fans will still think of Owen as Traitor, who left for more $$$ and worse by leading Liverpool fans on by saying he will sign a new contract...

As for Diouf, a lot of it will depends on his behaviour. He's quite well-liked in Liverpool as he always worked hard when he plays. However, he will have to cut out his nonsense.

In fact, this morning, i was wishing that Diouf is in the squad and we could have bring on Diouf instead of La Tallec as Diouf will dribble down the flanks and waste precious time to prevent Juve from scoring.

I think Liverpool still not good at closing out games, as evident in our losses against Chelsea, Man City etc, all within closing minutes of the games.
    No..I dun welcome Owen back. I dun like him. he had betrayed the fans..he did not have the real intention to extend the contract to stay with LFC...yet he on and off came to tell us and the media that "I will SIGN and will STAY.".

He made the club having no choice to offload him at such a low price at 8m.

anyay, he left us for glory and not for $. He earns less than what he earned before.

How I wish he would win nothing with Madrid and meantime..Liverpool could win something after he had left.

on Diouf, I would always prefer Diouf on RM rather than Nunez.