Page 149 of 197 FirstFirst ... 99124139144147148149150151154159174 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

sigh, our hopes of making the 4th place is fading. man city had not been playing great recently but as usual, we failed to pick up our game. now i'm just hoping we can get a good result against juve, not just becos of the semis but to get our season on track again. i just feel that we must make the cl next season or we are gonna really suffer the consequences. remember the last time? we made a pretty big loss. and i'm worried we may not recover next time.

OT a bit. anyone saw the channel 5 advert for the CL match between LFC and juve? Bloody disgusting! i can't believe these morons think it's cool to glorify heysel. they call that passion!!!! as far as i'm concerned, that's not as bad as what the Sun tabloid did but it's still bloody tasteless. I am not watching CL on channel 5 ever again........i hope all liverpool fans try not to either if you can help it. hope their ratings drop like siao.

okie i still think we will win by 2-0 this coming wed.

Quote Originally Posted by blimmer
    if my what i dreamt a month ago comes true, Chelsea will meet Liverpool yet again. Gerrard is not a one man army and according to a soccernet report, stats prove that liverpool actually played better without gerrard(injured).
    I understand that football is a team sport..no single player is more important than a team...in normal case. Unless u are Pele to Brazil an Maradona to Argentina.

But losing Gerrard not only that we have lost a player but also we lost a Captain. The captain to lead the team.

btw...I read that report too..without Gerrard..Liverpool played better in EPL games. THis is due to the fact that the stat is done on a very limited matches...the other factor is because (may be) without Gerrard..the team started the game more defensively and played counter attack...rather than attack from the 1st minute and conceded a goal when everyone is all to attack.

comparing EPL andCL is different game...in CL...Liverpool was doing better with Gerrard. Finger cross..I am happy to get a 0-0, or a draw against Juventus.

be brave! going out for a win, no less!!

xabi alonso might be rushed back into the starting line-up!

be strong people!!

LIVERPOOL!!!! the road is long!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    be brave! going out for a win, no less!!

xabi alonso might be rushed back into the starting line-up!

better don't rush back.... touch wood, later injure again.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I understand that football is a team sport..no single player is more important than a team...in normal case. Unless u are Pele to Brazil an Maradona to Argentina.

But losing Gerrard not only that we have lost a player but also we lost a Captain. The captain to lead the team.

btw...I read that report too..without Gerrard..Liverpool played better in EPL games. THis is due to the fact that the stat is done on a very limited matches...the other factor is because (may be) without Gerrard..the team started the game more defensively and played counter attack...rather than attack from the 1st minute and conceded a goal when everyone is all to attack.

comparing EPL andCL is different game...in CL...Liverpool was doing better with Gerrard. Finger cross..I am happy to get a 0-0, or a draw against Juventus.
    Did liverpool play better with or w/o gerrard? Thats a tough question.

I think generally, liverpool plays better with an EFFECTIVE gerrard, when he;s in the mood etc.

When he's not in the mood, we usually lose. Period.

As i have mentioned in the thread b4, when gerrard is playing, everyone just stood still and wait for him to create. As a result, we either swim or sink with him.

W/o gerrard, we are forced to play football. As a result, generally, you can see we utilised the wings more, play more short passes etc. We usually play ok esp if opp is weak.

Against Juve, i think w/o gerrard is still winnable as we will prob play counter-attack and if Alonso can play, he should spray the passes around and keep Juve in check.

The main diff between Alonso and Gerrard is :
    Alonso Controls the tempo
    Gerrard Creates the tempo.

Which is more impt? I think for Juve match, controlling the tempo is more impt...as we have no urgency to score. The only time i think we will need gerrard is if Juve started well and score an early goal. Then we will suffer. Just hope it never happens.

Even Cisse might play

Last week day shift when the match shows. This week, also kenna day shift. Got to sleep early n wake up at that time to watch again. LFC, all the way!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

i will be awake tomolo

Liverpool fans unite! We need strong hearts tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    Liverpool fans unite! We need strong hearts tonight!
    very strong!! but let's hope the players matches our will and determination! haha!

just got a feeling that the fans of juventus will be up to some mischief..
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

What time's the match? I am in PRC,keeping my fingers crossed that they show here, if not then can only rely on the live updates....

230am local time
    i can hear the CL song in my ears already.
    lets pray that there will be no violence or bad blood amongst the fans...

Thanks dude... I strongly believe we will pull through and beat Chelsea... Prob meet AC milan in finals...

time to wake up pple
    30 mins to kickoff

Already awake. No sleep 4 me.

i slept at 8..woke up at 1+..haha..canot sleep liao
    20 mins to go

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Already awake. No sleep 4 me.

15 mins

Thats why I don't sleep before matches. If not later after match cannot sleep.

not much time to sleep..6+ gotta wake up to go to work liao
    better be a happy zombie than a sad zombie..liverpool better draw or better

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Thats why I don't sleep before matches. If not later after match cannot sleep.